Trial - Ross Harris #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's been said they had 6k in savings, and they weren't bringing 5 people, so I'm guessing it wouldn't use all their savings.

The cabin is by far not the lone expense on a cruise. But really it's not that important to keep going back and forth, like I said just an observation.

I don't get all of this constant excuse making for RH but it certainly everyone's right to have their own opinion and form their own conclusions. Even if some appear to be a real stretch.... Everyone has their own life experiences they draw from, like it or not it colors our thoughts on cases. I personally think that the easiest explanation is usually the right one.

Defense recalling Heather Coyle (the cruise travel agent)

recalling Ms Coyle, the travel agent chuch friend.

It has been decades of experience in purchasing multiple homes during my life that leads me to believe that if one does not have at least ten percent to place down on the home, then it is not affordable although I realize some people do choose other options successfully. But, Ross' job was in jeopardy. LH/LT was seeking more hours to work. From LTs testimony, the couple held very little in savings. I don't know what their monthly bank notes for their vehicles may have been. I do know they still owed for JRHs college student loan.
And instead of saving they were planning and going on trips. Just odd to me personally.

can't hear a thing. Will wait for tweets.

If I were on the jury, I'd say he was guilty of all counts because the only defense the defense is aiming towards is that the police didn't do their job right. Say what?!?

While I agree with you, I have a feeling he will be found not guilty. I don't know I just have a feeling but we will see

o/t a little. Found this site, its lawyers asking about various experts. http://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/frm/f/2623030567/p/1

This is in Texas, recent post lawyer post on subject of hot car:

September 13, 2016 09:05
I've got a hot car death case coming up for an open plea. I am looking for an expert (or experts) who can cover:

1. What the body goes through physically when experiencing hyperthermia.

2. How hot the temperature gets inside a closed vehicle.

Any recommendations? Neither my ME or ER doctor will testify to either of those topics.was asking http://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2623030567/m/4107046516

FYI - Texas has a statute that addresses this kind of death perfectly. It's called Negligent Homicide and has a maximum sentence of 2 years.

It is colloquially referred to as "misdemeanor murder"

That was fast and I didn't catch what that was about. New witness Kirkpatrick.

LE knew the email about the cruise was sent by Ross to Boyle on the 17th , but testified in a misleading way, ignoring it's existence. Got it. Again.

The kid wasn't even 2. They still had time. Staying in an apartment would allow them to save money.
The kid was only 2 and wasn't going to retain even one minute of a memory of this trip.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You would be violating your oath as a juror if you sat through ANY testimony having already made up your mind as to his guilt. Jurors were asked in voir dire if they were capable of doing that. Presumably they all told the truth and are able to do so.

As a former juror and a human, and never been on a trial lasting this long, at a certain place you start getting a feel for where you are going as to guilt or innocence. At this point, I've heard one side and now listening to the other. If the first side sounded credible to me, now I'd be looking for the other side to change my mind. So for, they haven't done that.
I also come here to read about the trial, state my feelings at that point in time and read what other people are feeling. If they disagree with me, I feel no need to attack or try to call them out or force a change of opinion for them.
MOO

Coyle says in the 28 months since Cooper's death, no one with the Cobb County police department ever contacted her.

She says the district attorney's office contacted her in September of this year.

Chuck Boring asks her whether she's aware the police had a copy of her emails early on. She says she wasn't aware of that.

How do we know his true priorities for taking vacations? According to one witness, sex with a man was a vacation activity. Granted, if Lena had caught that tryst when it happened, I guess that could have created a 'lasting memory' for the fam...

Do you really believe that?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42s43 seconds ago
Witness 67, Billy Kirkpatrick, Runs an Aids outreach and has a masters in counseling. #RossHarris #HotCarDeath

another guy the defense dug out of the woodwork to say Ross was a wonderful dad and never knew about this secret "double life".

this is getting old.

You can tell me how great he is/was all day ( except for that big fact that you didn't know any of the ugly) and it doesn't make me feel better about him.
Telling the church group about the *advertiser censored* was weird, I can just imagine the looks on their faces. Probably the most interesting meeting that they ever had. I think I'll bring it up in my group and ask what would their reaction be to that announcement.
MOO

LOL This witness is talking about that

Next witness: Billy Kirkpatrick, Tuscaloosa, Ala. He runs an AIDS outreach program in Alabama and also teaches a college class on public administration. He has advanced degrees in psychology and public administration.

One point that the Def has made on the Travel Agent, was with Stoddard. They never contacted/interviewed her. Yet the State wants to make a big deal about RH not contacting her after she sent him info? And Boring on greeting the witness makes point of saying "spoke with you this morning and a few weeks ago" :thinking:
Today, 10:00 AM#204 JerseyGirl

Defense recalling Heather Coyle (the cruise travel agent)

:great: :silly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member