Trial - Ross Harris #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirkpatrick says he became Harris's "accountability partner," although that effort sputtered over time.

Then Harris contacted him in 2013, saying in an email that he was really struggling with *advertiser censored* and that he needed help.

He says there were websites such as "adult sex finder" on Harris's accountability report.

He said he didn't know about Harris's extramarital activities but tells Kilgore he's not surprised that Harris hadn't confided in him.

I don't think so, he's the only one who seems to have known that side of him and ross obviously knew him very well and may have known he wouldn't judge him for it

I'm referring to the necessity for the State to have the jurors believe RH had a sinister double life related to sex that made him capable of murder.

This witness is making mincemeat of that meme, imo, and Boring's attempts to make this witness "admit" to it .

Kirkpatrick: He knew that I would have been disappointed in him.

Kilgore: Are you disappointed in him?

Kirkpatrick: Extremely. Yes, sir.

He says he loves Ross but he is often a "massive dork." He is always looking for information -- just "senseless facts." "He has moments when he is just an incredible friend. ... It's sometimes very difficult to put your finger on his uniqueness."

Kirkpatrick says of Harris: "He never shuts up. ... If there's a guitar anywhere within 20 yards, he's going to find it and play it. He loves being the center of attention. In fact, one time we went to lunch at a restaurant in Tuscaloosa. I knew more people there than he did, and it pissed him off. He is incredibly friendly, very sociable, always the life of the party.

Kirkpatrick says Harris's appointment to a job as a public safety dispatcher in Tuscaloosa was a big step forward for Harris and that he was very proud.

Kilgore asked whether Kirkpatrick had known him to use police jargon or lingo. "I've never known him not to use police lingo. ... If we're discussing some crime, he'd go, 'That's a 129, that's a 183.' He would randomly talk about crimes but he would do it in code."

After the Harrises moved to Georgia, Kirkpatrick recalls a conversation when the three were together. Leanna was talking about her disappointment and "really questioning whether she could stay with him or not."

Kilgore's last question is whether Kirkpatrick ever heard Harris talk about his son with malice. Kirkpatrick says no.

Boring is having a hard time with this witness

Wasn't he trying to talk Leanna into an adults only vacation this last time? Now without Cooper?

Not that simple. The friends they were talking about going with on one vacation with didn't have kids, etc.

The kid was only 2 and wasn't going to retain even one minute of a memory of this trip.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So? They should have planned to leave him at home? I can only imagine what would have been said then...

I don't think so, he's the only one who seems to have known that side of him and ross obviously knew him very well and may have known he wouldn't judge him for it

Plus the sites he saw on Covenant Angel weren't *advertiser censored*...they were dating, hook up sites. He wasnt being honest even with this nice friend who was trying to help him. Just another person duped by Ross, who was determined to keep living his double life.

Kirkpatrick says he became Harris's "accountability partner," although that effort sputtered over time.

Then Harris contacted him in 2013, saying in an email that he was really struggling with *advertiser censored* and that he needed help.

He says there were websites such as "adult sex finder" on Harris's accountability report.

He said he didn't know about Harris's extramarital activities but tells Kilgore he's not surprised that Harris hadn't confided in him.

Because even when he looks like he's being honest, he still lies. It's what he does, apparently.

Kirkpatrick strikes me as a compassionate person.

However, compassion can only help so much. Eventually it becomes the vehicle of enabling. Kirkpatrick himself admits to enabling JRH by thinking of JRH first and LH and Cooper second.

I see he is firmly on board with the "big dumb clod" defense, even though he admits that JRH took advanced college courses. Nice to see that even the most credible defense witness wants it both ways - reward JRH for being smart while simultaneously claiming he's too much of a bumbling fool to kill his own kid. Win/win.

Boring......making each churchgoer respond to specific questions about sex in order to restate his Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde narrative.

That's his job. And he would be remiss if he didn't do so. The DT is parading these 'good' people up here to say what a great guy Ross is. It makes sense for the state to point out that they did not really know him that well...

He says he loves Ross but he is often a "massive dork." He is always looking for information -- just "senseless facts." "He has moments when he is just an incredible friend. ... It's sometimes very difficult to put your finger on his uniqueness."

Kirkpatrick says of Harris: "He never shuts up. ... If there's a guitar anywhere within 20 yards, he's going to find it and play it. He loves being the center of attention. In fact, one time we went to lunch at a restaurant in Tuscaloosa. I knew more people there than he did, and it pissed him off. He is incredibly friendly, very sociable, always the life of the party.

BBM this.....
Why he told everyone about Cooper IMO, when talking to other dads, church members, family members even women online... it made him the center of attention. Will the jury see that? Maybe not, but I sure do.

and being the father of a child who died in a "horrible accident" would make many people know him. Being an advocate for hot car deaths would make him somewhat famous. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody