Trial - Ross Harris #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't talking to anyone on the phone. The officer asked him politely to put the phone down, she had some questions.

He turned around and cursed, screamed and yelled at her.

You don't think it's right for a police officer to then have to place him in the back of a police car and take away his phone in order to get some sort of explanation as to what happened?

I think it's more important that he explains why his dead son is lying on a hot pavement than for him to make phone calls to his wife.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't LE witnesses say that it is routine to detain someone if they think they might pose a threat to their own safety and the safety of others?

I'm surprised anyone would think that JRH shouldn't be detained or questioned. A child ended up dead. That's not an "oops" where someone sits on a carton of eggs or something.

If I were to end up dead by unnatural causes, I would hope LE investigates and doesn't just blow it off as nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
That, and the fact Ross Harris chose to get on his phone to reach his wife, to spare her from hearing the news from someone else, rather than staying by Cooper. Stoddard to this day doesn't seem to understand that choice by RH

He wasn't talking to anyone on the phone. The officer asked him politely to put the phone down, she had some questions.

He turned around and cursed, screamed and yelled at her.

You don't think it's right for a police officer to then have to place him in the back of a police car and take away his phone in order to get some sort of explanation as to what happened?

I think it's more important that he explains why his dead son is lying on a hot pavement than for him to make phone calls to his wife.

RBBM, wait so was he or was he not talking on the phone? Stoddard testimony that he stands on is that he WAS..for 6 min even though he was in the back of the patrol car most of that time. :waitasec:

JMHO I don't think he was talking to anyone either :)

Not in the least. I lived with an under cover state trooper for 8 years. They are trained to notice the smallest unusual things that you may never pick up standing right next to them. In this case it was a solid hunch that led to arresting a pedophile and probable murderer.

So a hunch is all that's required to make an arrest? What happened to needing evidence showing probable cause?

Caught up in time for today's testimony - phew! I've been on the fence about this case all the way through, but now I'm leaning towards little Cooper's death being a terrible accident. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Ross at all, and he was a terrible husband to Leanna. But I don't believe at this point that it was intentional. I'm open to changing my mind again though.

Thanks for everyone updating here, makes it much easier to play the trial on 2x speed on Youtube when catching up!

RBBM, wait so was he or was he not talking on the phone? Stoddard testimony that he stands on is that he WAS..for 6 min even though he was in the back of the patrol car most of that time. :waitasec:

JMHO I don't think he was talking to anyone either :)

He was not talking on the phone. No one ever came forward to say they talked to him during this time. Since the teacher said she never talked to him, then no one talked to him. All calls on his phone have been registered as a call placed, but he was not talking to anyone.

:judge: court is now in session (well heard noise from courtroom) :popcorn:

So a hunch is all that's required to make an arrest? What happened to needing evidence showing probable cause?

Yes and there was a dead baby. That's all the probable cause you could need in the world.

He was not talking on the phone. No one ever came forward to say they talked to him during this time. Since the teacher said she never talked to him, then no one talked to him. All calls on his phone have been registered as a call placed, but he was not talking to anyone.

All the more reason he should have just hung up and focused on his dead baby.

Yep, my point exactly. Yet Lead Detective says and still argues he was. RH was in the rear of Pipers patrol car. I would post the link to that testimony of Stoddard, but don't want to take up room this morning on the thread. Just.. ya know "impeached" testimony stuff. JMHO

He couldn't hang up that call, he was in the rear of the patrol car handcuffed! (fact not just my opinion) no snark intended, just seems like people are taking things out of context to meet their opinions.

He couldn't hang up that call, he was in the rear of the patrol car handcuffed! (fact not just my opinion) no snark intended, just seems like people are taking things out of context to meet their opinions.

There was another call prior to that where he didn't talk either...

Duffie Dixon 11AliveVerified account ‏@DuffieDixon 50s50 seconds ago
Co worker of #RossHarris, Ryan Henry, testifying in the #HotCarDeath trial for the defense #11Alive

He was volatile! Of course, any police officer would put handcuffs on anyone who acted out!

First witness: Ryan Henry of Roswell, a contract employee at Home Depot who worked in the same group with Harris for about 16 months.

He says he was a project manager, while Harris was a web developer. Asked for an example of his work, he said he would lead a team that might, for example, try to improve the load time for a given web page or site.

Projects could last three months to a year, although the teams also sometimes worked in "sprints" to develop a given component of the project.

There was another call prior to that where he didn't talk either...

That's why he made multiple calls, because he couldn't reach her and kept trying. Mystery solved.

This morning's live stream at Fox 5 Atlanta:

[video=youtube;Z4vqxT5qYig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4vqxT5qYig[/video]

Focus how? The baby was, in fact, dead. What should Ross have been doing to focus on him? How tf is it unreasonable that he was trying to contact the child's mother???!!

This dude sounds like he has replayed his convos with RH over and over in his mind. And still is sure RH loved Cooper.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
#RossHarris - Co-worker believes Ross really loved his son. They would each talk about their kids. #hotcardeath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member