Trial Thread 3/14/12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gowdey and Justice Heeney telling the jury they won't be needed until Friday. Some legal discussions will happen tomorrow.

THANK YOU to everyone here posting. It came in handy as my computer was acting up.

I hope we are all able to sleep better tonight!!
God Bless Tori and her Family and Friends

The jury has been excused until 10 am Friday morning. Heeney "hopes" we'll be ready to hear more of the case then.

Well if they're only going to be having about 4-5 hours of testimony 3-4 days a week then I can see why this trial is going to take so long. :banghead:

Wowowowow, from all the evidence so far, it appears that TLM did all this herself, the whole thing feels kinda surreal, like MR was a ghost, I mean even MR's shoes are missing!!

Wowowowow, from all the evidence so far, it appears that TLM did all this herself, the whole thing feels kinda surreal, like MR was a ghost, I mean even MR's shoes are missing!!

Well he did have a month to go back over everything before he was arrested. It would actually make sense for him to have removed items that pertain to him only if he was concerned about TLM being in jail. And if she was offering to take the rap for everything.

MOO

I'm behind in the trial news. Did they talk about the car that Rafferty drove and about any witnesses or if the car in the video was his.

Well he did have a month to go back over everything before he was arrested.

MOO

Do you really think he would remember where the shoes were thrown? Or where the car seat's foamy stuff ended up after she threw it out the window? I do believe he may have moved the garbage bag full of stuff, hammer, clothes, white jacket if it was still there. Perhaps those things ended up in the landfill.

There is a chapter in regards to evidence found in both TLM and MR's house. I wonder if they found his shoes there and he didn't dump them with TLM's?

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court
yes, but not allowed to report on anything because jury won't be present RT @TammyLeeMarche: @AM980_Court will you be in the court tomorrow?

: @AM980_Court will you be in the court tomorrow?

yes, but not allowed to report on anything because jury won't be present

I'm just not seeing why MR bothered to go to trial? Call me crazy but I'm sure the evidence is going to point to the rape at very least, throw the abduction of a minor with intent and that still wouldn't get him off.

I'm just not seeing why MR bothered to go to trial? Call me crazy but I'm sure the evidence is going to point to the rape at very least, throw the abduction of a minor with intent and that still wouldn't get him off.

Yep. That's the law in canada and I'm glad it's like that.

I agree. I have no idea how he intends to get out of this. Bizarre. Maybe he was thinking TLM was going to completely take the fall for him. I don't get it, but again, he's not very smart.

Perhaps he is really that stupid and believed when TLM said she would take the blame for it all thinking that he would get off free, not thinking of evidence. He really has nothing to lose for trying.

I agree. I have no idea how he intends to get out of this. Bizarre. Maybe he was thinking TLM was going to completely take the fall for him. I don't get it, but again, he's not very smart.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Even a stupid one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop