Trial Thread 3/14/12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they ever found the missing car seat.

I wonder if they ever found the missing car seat.

I think the Crown said they did not.

Does anybody have the time to make a list of the "facts" that have been presented at trial as per the tweets?

Sorry if this has been covered before but who is CB who was listed on TLM's cell phone display??

Ummm...did we know THIS???

‏ @LindaNguyenPN
She says she and Michael #Rafferty put her white jacket, hammer, #ToriStafford's clothing, backpack and his shirt in bag & buried it w body

NONE of these items were EVER FOUND. WTH is this????? Did he go back to the body and take the stuff away and dump it somewhere????? She was already in custody a few days later and he was out and about until May 19th. JMO THIS is really weird. JMO

Ummm...did we know THIS???

‏ @LindaNguyenPN
She says she and Michael #Rafferty put her white jacket, hammer, #ToriStafford's clothing, backpack and his shirt in bag & buried it w body

NONE of these items were EVER FOUND. WTH is this????? Did he go back to the body and take the stuff away and dump it somewhere????? She was already in custody a few days later and he was out and about until May 19th. JMO THIS is really weird. JMO

I thought they threw it in the dumpster behind the car wash. I think this person is mistaken. JMO.

OMG you guys, I have such a headache. I think it's from following this case so closely. I was afraid to go to sleep last night, because I was afraid I'd have bad dreams (I don't remember what I dreamed about when I finally fell asleep).

Do we--does anyone--know what became of TLM's mom? Is she still alive? (What was wrong with her that she was only supposed to have so many months left to live, anyway?).

Didn't one of MTR's single-mother friends turn up here and post for awhile near the beginning of this whole thing? I can't even imagine. It sounded like no one had any idea what he was capable of.

ETA: My memory's fuzzy, but wasn't there something about MTR and single mothers from way back when? Like, he befriended them specifically or something? I vaguely remember that there was something...

I thought they threw it in the dumpster behind the car wash. I think this person is mistaken. JMO.

Agreed, this is not the first mistake this person has made either. She is the only one to mention the hammer and coat being left under the rocks with Tori.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Gowdey has resumed his questions. McClintic says her white jacket, empty water bottles, Tori's clothes and the hammer went in a garbage bag.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
McClintic says Rafferty threw the garbage bags from the crime scene into a dumpster at the car wash. There were 4 or 5.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
McClintic threw away some if the garbage bags. They were at the car for half hour or 45 minutes.

(typos - if=of & car=car wash)

I saw this just a few tweets later from the same reporter:

@LindaNguyenPN
McC says two drove to car wash in Cambridge. Cleaned outside & inside of car and put 4-5 garbage bags in dumpster #Rafferty #ToriStafford

@LindaNguyenPN
McC now says garbage bags contained "evidence" they wanted to get rid of. Not clear if this included bag w jacket, hammer etc.

I'm suspicious. What if he the items were left with Tori's body and he went back to get them? He knew TLM was being interviewed about the case and that she might tell LE where Tori's body was located. JMO

I saw this just a few tweets later from the same reporter:

@LindaNguyenPN
McC says two drove to car wash in Cambridge. Cleaned outside & inside of car and put 4-5 garbage bags in dumpster #Rafferty #ToriStafford

@LindaNguyenPN
McC now says garbage bags contained "evidence" they wanted to get rid of. Not clear if this included bag w jacket, hammer etc.

I'm suspicious. What if he the items were left with Tori's body and he went back to get them? He knew TLM was being interviewed about the case and that she might tell LE where Tori's body was located. JMO

IMO she's covering her *advertiser censored* for her mistake, no one else mentioned that TLM said the coat and hammer were left with Tori's body. (I was following about 5 different Tweet sources, Linda N was the only one.)

She is also the only reporter who revealed that they went to a Tim Hortons for tea, and that turned out to be true. JMO

She is also the only reporter who revealed that they went to a Tim Hortons for tea, and that turned out to be true. JMO

<modsnip>

AM980.ca &#8207; @AM980_Court
They stopped at a Tim Hortons. Rafferty asked McClintic if she wanted anything. She asked Tori but Rafferty had already left the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en