Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ty for keeping us up to date :)

Anyone find it strange that TLM kept anything connected to Tori. and appearently just laying about not even hidden? such as the phone numbers ect, the journals also, i dont wrap my head around it.. Vindictive Setup ??

I don't think TLM was expecting to be picked up on her probation violation within days of the murder.

MOO

MUG SHOTS:

ArrestPhotos.jpg

http://www.am980.ca/channels/news/local/Story.aspx?ID=1681635

Whoa. He looks...I don't know--mean? angry? scary--in his. Brrr.

Ok so lets make and add to the list of "jobs" Rafferty said he had or is believed to have had

Can't wait to hear what he actually did do as a living

-Contractor
-Landscaper
-worked a better beef in Guelph
-Dance Instuctor
-was said to be in college working towards a Veterinary Assistant
-Caretaker (for his Mother) & TLM's Mother
-Possible drug traffic

jmo

I would like to see his T4s to see what jobs if any he actually did work at. lets not forget that he told the investigating officers during the interview at his house that he worked under the table and he didn't want to get into any trouble for that.

Hmmm...both him and Karla Homolka...now I'll be looking askance at the veterinary assistants at my vet's, lol. There goes my theory that people that like animals are decent.

I would like to see his T4s to see what jobs if any he actually did work at. lets not forget that he told the investigating officers during the interview at his house that he worked under the table and he didn't want to get into any trouble for that.

If I had a couple of cops in my living room asking me the questions they were asking, I wouldn't be worried about the cops knowing I work under the table, i'd be worried about if they know I was involved in a little girl's murder. His worries were incredible misplaced :)

re: his mug shot.
He looks wasted to me.

I do like his paper suit.

Something I have been thinking of regarding yesterday's autopsy.

No mention of hair, pubic or otherwise being found with Tori's body. I wonder if there were in the garbage bags?

I would also like to know what MR's many female aquaintances have to say about his own body hair. Is he a guy who shaves?
I am not trying to gross everybody out I am simply wondering if any evidence of hair transfer was found as in Locard's exchange principle: "Every contact leaves a trace".

TLM doesn't look upset at all in her mugshot, if anything it looks like she is enjoying herself, like it is just a game to her and she feels good because her rep as a badazz just got bumped up. Disgusting.

No mention of hair, pubic or otherwise being found with Tori's body. I wonder if there were in the garbage bags?

I would also like to know what MR's many female aquaintances have to say about his own body hair. Is he a guy who shaves?
I am not trying to gross everybody out I am simply wondering if any evidence of hair transfer was found as in Locard's exchange principle: "Every contact leaves a trace".

From looking at the butterfly earring I could see there was a fine blond hair caught in one of the butterflies, but that could have been Tori's own hair.

Did you find out Kmouse if seminal fluid could be found in the decomposition fluid?

I haven't been able to get through yesterday's thread, but I was also wondering if they were able to find any evidence under Tory's fingernails if she scratched MTR or even TLM. That wouldn't point directly to a sexual assault, but it could be interested to indicated that there was more contact between MTR and Tory than what the defence has implied.

https://researchspace.auckland.ac.nz/handle/2292/2914

The effect of decomposition on body fluid detection and DNA profiling
BBM
Abstract:

Biological fluids such as semen, blood and saliva are found associated with large volumes of crime [47]. Therefore how these fluids behave in different environments is important to the field of forensic science. Upon discovery of human remains, the amounts of information concerning the events prior to death are often limited due to the process of decomposition. Body fluids that did not originate from the deceased can often be hidden, therefore investigators are limited in their ability to piece together a chain of events and identify possible suspects. Limited research has been conducted on decomposition in New Zealand, with most of the research in this area being focused on entomology. This research investigates the effect that decomposition has on the presumptive detection of body fluids, specifically human blood, semen and saliva. It also seeks to determine if subsequent DNA profiling can be obtained from these fluids.

That's was my first thought, then I wondered if he had been crying.

I just think he looks mean. TLM looks high to me, though. She looks "comfortable, happy, and relaxed."

And Hello_Kitty, I didn't mean that! I like animals, too! Lol. Perhaps I should have said " there goes my theory that people who like animals HAVE to be decent on some level!"

I haven't been able to get through yesterday's thread, but I was also wondering if they were able to find any evidence under Tory's fingernails if she scratched MTR or even TLM. That wouldn't point directly to a sexual assault, but it could be interested to indicated that there was more contact between MTR and Tory than what the defence has implied.

Her body was severely decomposed: her legs were skeletonized as was much of the skull. I think there were some tweets saying the torso was not totally decomposed, but nothing about hands. IMO there weren't any fingernails left. :(

I believe "Trip" is the gansta name TLM uses for herself is it not? So she wrote explicit letters and someone wrote them to her. I'm not sure what the significance is. Why didn't she use one of these other ganstas for her revenge plot?

MOO

Does anyone still have TLM's profile from the website "Tagged"....did she not use the nickname "TRYP" or "TRIP" on this profile????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny