Trial Thread 4/5/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets face it ... music does inflluence your frame of mind, your emotions. Listening to a love song may make you cry if you are already sad ... so why wouldn't evil murderous music contribute to a angry vindictive violant persons frame of mind.

I think I agree with you to a point, music does affect your mood, I am a music junkie and listen to a lot of Metallica, AC/DC, U2, Iron Maiden etc, by the sounds of that I would be a hard partying head banger. Not the case at all. I don't drink, don't do drugs, boring old fart. So I don't think the music TLM listened to made her a murderous b____h. On that Ipod is a lot more hip hop rap music that has nothing at all to do with violence.

Three people handled the search of Rafferty's vehicle

RaffertyLFP: Seeing a photo of space between front passenger seat and door; a candy wrapper and a sanding disk were found here

RaffertyLFP: There is white discolouration on the sanding disk.

Front passenger's side seat being shown. Police found a candy wrapper there. Also a sanding disk.

Items of interest found in the centre console: Bell store return policy from from Masonville Mall in London

FYI... quite well documented that Bernardo listened to Rap music...and also wrote Rap. Thought that he would be the next Vanilla Ice

thanks! I was more or less thinking of 90's hip hop/ gang music... Bob Marley did rap back in the day, awesome music! I don't think Vanilla Ice was violent tho was he?

FYI... quite well documented that Bernardo listened to Rap music...and also wrote Rap. Thought that he would be the next Vanilla Ice

Oh. Vanilla Ice. Well, we can all aspire to greatness can't we.

(Stop. Collaborate and listen.)

It's highly possible MR listened to the same music. Maybe TLM introduced him to the music and HE suggested the act a song out together? I hope LE was able to find his laptop. Let's see where TLM got her music from and what kinda music MR listened to. LE never found his laptop at his mom's house. I wonder where that laptop is? Hopefully LE were able to find it. Maybe in those bags he put into JW's car? :waitasec::moo:

Maybe I'm not drinking enough coffee here, but ahhh how do we know that MR had a laptop? Thanks in advance. ;)

RaffertyLFP: Also in the centre console: a receipt for a movie theatre 3/25/09 film is Duplicity shown at Galaxy Cinema in Woodstock.

Fellow defense attorney Laura Giordano, spoke to Rafferty briefly during this slide show.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty's wallet and some other papers found in a compartment on the front dash. Within wallet: GoodLife membership card.

How could I have forgotten that. It was so odd that he would be into that because of who he was and what he looked like. I remember getting a good laugh at that when I was reading this book. Vanilla ice :floorlaugh:

Three people handled the search of Rafferty's vehicle

RaffertyLFP: Seeing a photo of space between front passenger seat and door; a candy wrapper and a sanding disk were found here

RaffertyLFP: There is white discolouration on the sanding disk.

Wonder what MR's demeanour is like now that he sees his baby; is he crying knowing he will never see or drive it again? :moo:

Wanted to say Thank to all who provide updates and tweets not only today but every day.

Police find a ticket stub for the movie Duplicity from a Woodstock theatre. #Rafferty saw this w McC on May 25, 2009

Police found a blackberry, laptop, wallet and cell phone return policy sheet in the car as well.

RaffertyLFP: Glove compartment contained a folding of $935 in cash, clear plastic baggie

What's with calling himself Mychol? TLM called herself some other name too, alter egos??? Also I'm confused, what back seat? I thought when police took his car into posession it was missing the back seat?

Police find a ticket stub for the movie Duplicity from a Woodstock theatre. #Rafferty saw this w McC on May 25, 2009

Police found a blackberry, laptop, wallet and cell phone return policy sheet in the car as well.

RaffertyLFP: Glove compartment contained a folding of $935 in cash, clear plastic baggie

bbm
That is a lot of cash money!

There was $935 in Rafferty's glove box.

Also found a movie ticket stub, from seeing Duplicity on March 25th 2009 in Woodstock. McClintic was with him.

RaffertyLFP: There is a handwritten note in the glove box: "you can buy the pamxs back tomorrow too plus give money for oxys

RaffertyLFP: 6 CDs in glove box including MUCH dance 2009 - investigators were looking for a CD of this type.

Hand written note about buying oxycontin in the car. Also some CD's, including Much Dance 2009.

RaffertyLFP: There are some condoms in the compartment to the left of the steering wheel

:what: DEALER? :what: BB and laptop!!! :woohoo: :moo:

There was $935 in Rafferty's glove box.

RaffertyLFP: 6 CDs in glove box including MUCH dance 2009 - investigators were looking for a CD of this type.

:giggle:
I wonder why they were looking for it.

What's with calling himself Mychol? TLM called herself some other name too, alter egos??? Also I'm confused, what back seat? I thought when police took his car into posession it was missing the back seat?

I am with you on that.... WHAT BACK SEAT??

Drugs or was MR planning to skip town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member