TRIAL Week One - Ross Harris 3 October 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF I understood correctly, (and my notes) where she said pointed out where she saw Defendant walking around when she first pulled up (photo was an after )... and then where she pointed out her vehicle in the actual photo it seems like was a little different area. State exhibit #210, Def Attorney had her point out herself out in photo (she on drivers side of the Defendant car with another officer.) Did she move her patrol car before or after the Defendant was placed in her car? ** good thing about live stream can go back and review later lol**

JMHO I curious why she has not review the dash cam video prior to her testimony?

My guess is that it was in the evidence room.

I understand the laws and charges involved in this case. The key phrase is: "wilful, wanton, or reckless disregard."

Genuinely forgetting one's child, for whatever reason, meets none of those standards, IMO.

Nothing I've heard so far suggests Harris was on his phone DURING the time Cooper was in the car. Sexting then might have been wanton disregard, but nope, that didn't happen.

The DT is going for the full enchilada on this- - providing no excuses for the sexting, and not using the sexting as an excuse for possible distraction DURING that drive.

(The DT actually explicitly told the jury the fact Harris was NOT texting or sexting in the car was very important, and he wanted them to remember that for later on.

I agree 100%, especially about the key phrase.

IMO, being distracted does not equal forgetting. They are very different neurological processes.

While there has been no indication that JRH was on his phone while driving, I would argue his distraction began at CFA and carried over into the car.

ETA - JRH's distraction continued after he arrived at his office. There was a period of time where JRH could have saved Cooper by remembering that he was in the car, but yet Ross remained distracted. JMO

Craig LucieVerified account ‏@CraigLucie 56s57 seconds ago
Dash cam video being played right now in @RossHarrisTrial We can hear everything at scene.

Craig LucieVerified account ‏@CraigLucie 53s54 seconds ago
The officer has now flipped the dash cam to watch #RossHarris every move in the squad car. He's in cuffs

He swore he dropped off the baby at the daycare.

When he spoke to officer about contacting his wife and daycare he was very composed, matter of fact.

Is anyone currently getting a good audio feed of the dash cam? I am listening on WAT, but the sound is too garbled to be able to make out anything.

I see a Catch -22 for Harris. He was detained, cuffed, and put in a squad car fairly quickly because of his emotional outburst, but LE then says he was acting abnormally calm once he was in the car.

I see him fidgeting almost nonstop, and trying any number of times to turn towards where Cooper lay.

I don't see calm.

Is anyone currently getting a good audio feed of the dash cam? I am listening on WAT, but the sound is too garbled to be able to make out anything.

The sound is horrible and the captioning is too small to read.

What are we looking at on the live stream? Sorry, I just jumped on and I'm behind :(

The police office pulled up next to the car, and placed JH in the car and moved it. Where is the police car located now?

When he said to officer "I swore I dropped him off" I felt he was lying about that.

Now he is back to crying in the car. Was quiet for awhile.

His screaming seems so fake to me- JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 41s41 seconds ago
After a while #RossHarris exclaims "oh my god, what have I done!"

Can't imagine why this tape wasn't edited down to way under one and a half hours Looong time to watch Harris in the back seat and to hear unrelated radio squawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper