TRIAL Week One - Ross Harris 3 October 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to be a bachelor without having to make payments; Then wouldn't you kill the wife first and then give the kid up for adoption.

Or kill both.

So why would he kill only his toddler for the sake of being a bachelor?

That doesn't make sense to me.

Philip A. HollowayVerified account ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 27s28 seconds ago
Expecting Kilgore to play recorded witness statement from 2014 anytime now in #RossHarris #HotCarDeath trial

Witness is excused for now. Will be back later.

I think RH has a good defense lawyer. He gets to what he wants without shouting at the witness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does RH say is the reason he suddenly noticed him?

State calls next witness, Ashleigh Womack.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 21s22 seconds ago
Witness 6, Ashleigh Womack met at Cincos during the time when #RossHarris was heard screaming.

Levi Page ‏@Levi_Page 1m1 minute ago
Prosecution witness Ashley Womack testifying in #RossHarris trial. She called 911. Prosecution point: strangers more concerned than Harris.

Levi Page ‏@Levi_Page 55s56 seconds ago
Womack says #RossHarris went from screaming to total silence. Seemed as if he was screaming to get attention.

Ross Harris Trial ‏@RossHarrisTrial 1m1 minute ago
Womack says she thought Cooper was having a seizure until she saw the man doing CPR shake his head.

Ross Harris Trial ‏@RossHarrisTrial 54s55 seconds ago
Womack says the only person she saw touch Cooper was the Good Samaritan performing CPR.

I am praying for justice for little Cooper.

If you want to be a bachelor without having to make payments; Then wouldn't you kill the wife first and then give the kid up for adoption.

Or kill both.

So why would he kill only his toddler for the sake of being a bachelor?

That doesn't make sense to me.

In most States a marriage does not guarantee spousal support so I do not agree that he would need to kill his wife, plus there is virtually no chance of getting away with both ending up dead.

It is driving me bananas that Boring ends every question with "...or anything like that?"

Philip A. HollowayVerified account
Witness: #RossHarris behavior was "odd", surprised parent wouldn't be on ground w/ child in #HotCarDeath case-expect vigorous cross on this.

State playing witness 911 call.

I don't think there's any question that it's negligent to forget your baby in a car all day. But I think the question in this trial is whether he intentionally and purposely killed Cooper by leaving him to roast in a hot car all day. I don't think there's any way he did this deliberately. I wouldn't be bothered if he's convicted for negligently causing Cooper's death, but I've seen and heard nothing that suggests that he knowingly left Cooper in the car to kill him.

Should he have remembered Cooper was in the car? Of course he should have! Should he have seen Cooper's head in the car seat when he did the u-turn or got out of the car? Well, if he forgot about Cooper being in the car, he's not looking closely behind him at the car seat to check on Cooper, so it looks as though he did not see Cooper back there because he wasn't paying attention.

Would it make it any more excusable if his attention was diverted by the news on the radio or a work issue or because he spilled coffee on himself and directed all of his attention to the growing stain on his trousers? It doesn't matter WHY he forgot or what distracted him - it only matters whether he actually did forget or if he left Cooper there specifically to kill him.
So your waiting for evidence that he "said" or he "wrote" that he was going to bake his toddler to death in the family car (oven)?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Doing some hurricane prep but wondering if this trial is televised? Thanks.

I hope they include a recreation of where Cooper's head could have been if he had fallen asleep and slumped down in his seat.

He didn't even have any room to slump over. But there's no way he fell asleep in 1 minute anyway.

I think the birthdate shown for JH was in the year 1980, making him thirty four years old at the time of Cooper's death.

Putting that aside, he's shown that he's capable of holding down a steady job, works in a field that requires brains, demonstrated that he can drop his son off at day care on a regular basis, smart enough to google pets in hot cars only days before Cooper was left in a car to bake to death. Presumably he carried on his so-called double life for months or even years without putting Cooper in danger at all. There is no reason to believe he's incapable of handling his life's responsibilities. I think it comes down to his own admission that he simply doesn't have a conscience. "Don't you have a conscience?" "Nope." His words.

That text exchange in and of itself is so indicative of his selfish mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C_Plus_Detective