Troubled country singer Mindy McCready, RIP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I watched snippits from an interview she is doing for I believe 20/20 and this woman is not in any way worried about her child's well being. She was smiling and calm when saying how Zander was screaming for them not to take him away from his mommy. Any mother seeing her child actually go through that would be devastated... not calm and smiling.

She has it out for her mother, imo. For reasons that I choose not to believe coming from a drug addicts mouth. Someone who refuses to take a drug test in order to legally regain custody of her child she is so worried about.

And how in the world can she be happy now that poor Zander is in a foster home? I know a lot of foster parents are great, but not all of them are! Poor little kid!

IMHO: I saw the same snippets & viewed it entirely different from you . . . praying that Mindy has the legal backing to help her through this situation

At least Z is not with Mindy's abusive mother or the man her tried to kill Mindy. And he is in a State that is unbiased about the situation (remember this initially began in FL).

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/watch-mindy-mccready-2020-15104527
ABC NEWS Exclusive: Country Star Mindy McCready Speaks Out On Why She Took Her Five-Year-Old Son In Defiance of Court Order
Just one week after police tracked down country star Mindy McCready, accused of kidnapping her five-year-old son Zander, the country music star tells her side of the story exclusively to ABC News. Andrea Canning’s interview airs on “20/20″ on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9 (10:00 – 11:00 pm ET) and previews air on “Good Morning America” on Thursday, December 8 and Friday, December 9.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/min...?tab=9482931&section=1206836&playlist=2898870

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/mccready-attacks-law-officials-for-stand-off-on-tv-1656885.story

Mindy McCready criticizes law enforcement officials after standoff

Speaking to newswoman Canning in the interview, which will air on Friday, McCready says, "(I did) not ever think that me taking my own child, that I carried for nine months, that I gave birth to in the hospital by myself, would ever be breaking the law. What I did was to protect my child, and there's not a person in the world that's going to tell me that that is wrong.

"I know there are rules that are written down that we're supposed to follow, and guidelines that we're supposed to follow, but there's a difference between right and wrong, and right and wrong, in my opinion, should come first, always."

And she took aim at the law officials who took her son from her over their alleged heavy-handed approach, adding, "He was screaming, 'Please don't touch me, please don't touch me, please don't touch my mommy. Please, leave me alone. I want to be with my mommy.'"

And she took aim at the law officials who took her son from her over their alleged heavy-handed approach, adding, "He was screaming, 'Please don't touch me, please don't touch me, please don't touch my mommy. Please, leave me alone. I want to be with my mommy.'"

Mindy needs to examine who created the above situation. I can assure her, it was not police.

I really hope this talented woman someday gets the help that she so obviously needs. Til then, I hope her son continues to be kept in a more stable environment than any that she can currently offer.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/mindy-mccready-wanted-stand-fight/story?id=15115432
Mindy McCready: 'I Wanted to Stand Up and Fight'
Zander, McCready said, "says that Nana -- that's what he calls my mom -- is so mean that her heart is black, and that she's so mean she doesn't know how to be nice anymore."

McCready also claimed that Inge has exposed her son to a bizarre religion, "Treasures of the Snow."

"My mom believes that she can astrally project herself, meaning she can be at five places at one time," McCready said. "They were encouraging my son to go around with them to churches and stand up on stage and, you know, scream gibberish, and then everyone act like it was something amazing that he said."

Responding to McCready's allegations, Inge told ABC News: "I have been Zander's guardian for four-and-a-half years. There has been all kinds of scrutiny. He has never been abused in our care."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/mindy-mccready-wanted-stand-fight/story?id=15115432
Mindy McCready: 'I Wanted to Stand Up and Fight'
Zander, McCready said, "says that Nana -- that's what he calls my mom -- is so mean that her heart is black, and that she's so mean she doesn't know how to be nice anymore."

McCready also claimed that Inge has exposed her son to a bizarre religion, "Treasures of the Snow."

"My mom believes that she can astrally project herself, meaning she can be at five places at one time," McCready said. "They were encouraging my son to go around with them to churches and stand up on stage and, you know, scream gibberish, and then everyone act like it was something amazing that he said."

Responding to McCready's allegations, Inge told ABC News: "I have been Zander's guardian for four-and-a-half years. There has been all kinds of scrutiny. He has never been abused in our care."

I cannot find anything about this "religious cult" . . .

I cannot find anything about this "religious cult" . . .

I couldn't either-I found references to a childrens book and DVD!! However, I think this is going to get very messy and sad for Zander to see his family fighting like this.
As for the allegatons about LE and how they took Zander-here is their response!
An official with the U.S. Marshalls said that authorities used standard operating procedure when taking Zander into custody and had a social worker with them.

“There was no forced entry made. No battering ram,” said David Rahbany, Chief Deputy U.S. Marshall for the Eastern District of Arkansas.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/m...ction-i-wrong-protecting-son-article-1.988552

From what I've read, the Inge's run the Treasure in the Snow.
I've read there is a website but I can't find it.

Found it!!!!!!!!!!

Treasures Of The Snow
With Michael & Gayle Inge

http://www.treasuresofthesnow.citymaker.com/page/page/2973348.htm

Inges_1.jpg

Found it!!!!!!!!!!

Treasures Of The Snow
With Michael & Gayle Inge

http://www.treasuresofthesnow.citymaker.com/page/page/2973348.htm

Inges_1.jpg

Well, aren't you good!!:great:
I don't see anything terribly strange about this religion just from scanning the page. They seem like pretty fundamental Christians emphasizing the spirituality of the gospels. Mindy may be going down the wrong road here attacking their faith as most all religions are based on spirituality although some take it more literally than others with practices that border on being cultish! But, then define "cultish"-that's a muddy mire to get into!!:banghead:
We'll just have to wait and see I guess!!:waitasec:.

I don't see anything terribly strange about this religion just from scanning the page. They seem like pretty fundamental Christians emphasizing the spirituality of the gospels. Mindy may be going down the wrong road here attacking their faith as most all religions are based on spirituality although some take it more literally than others with practices that border on being cultish! But, then define "cultish"-that's a muddy mire to get into!!:banghead:

I don't know if there's anyone "right" in this situation - but if they are fundamental, there's a possibility they follow the Pearl "Train up a Child" method, which we've seen in abuse cases, or something similar. Mindy may be wrong in the way she went about things and may not be fit to raise her children, but that doesn't preclude her from being right about her mom.

Maybe she sees more than they "admit" to on the site who knows.

Maybe she sees more than they "admit" to on the site who knows.

I agree!! I think we're on the tip of the iceberg and it gonns start cracking open tonight for the public to see!! Ar least Mindy's version!!
McCready said. "They were encouraging my son to go around with them to churches and stand up on stage and, you know, scream gibberish, and then everyone act like it was something amazing that he said." That's gonna be insulting to those who believe in the Gift of the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues! And I'm sure that doesn't qualify as abuse.
Mindy does say her mother used a wooden spoon on Zander and left marks-now that would be abuse. Better to follow that path IMO!!:waitasec:

I remember hearing a few years ago, when Mindy first allowed her mom to have her infant,about the alleged child abuse claims against the grandmother. I remember hearing Mindy being asked by someione, " WHY would you allow the woman who you accused of being abusive to you in childhood, to now have your baby in her home. ?"

And I just remember that Mindy looked really sad and said sometimes things have to run their course, or something like that. I am going to see if I can find that old interview.

i saw the 20/20 report and i believe her.

i believe what she says about her mother and i also believe that she complied with the court system but got absolutely nowhere, thus she did what she had to do to protect her son. i don't know why i believe her, but i believe her. people who have not had to fight the court system simply cannot imagine that it actually isn't in the business of serving justice, not for adults and certainly not for children.

i agree with the statement towards the end of the broadcast that legally speaking, she may have made a very smart, shrewd move and pray it all works out for the wellbeing of her son.

Okay, I watched the show last night. I have not seen much about Mindy in the news since her celeb rehab stint. But to me, last night she seemed clean, healthy, and in her right mind. Based on the undisclosed "good news" after her court hearing, I am tending to agree with doubt here. I think perhaps this was a situation where because of the sheer notoriety of Mindy's previous exploits, despite her complying for several years with any and everything asked of her, the judge overseeing this case in FL may have simply not been willing to take a chance on her.

I too remember some discussions that took place on celeb rehab regarding her very complicated relationship with her mother and her difficult childhood.

I asked myself why she ever gave custody to her mother in the first place. I think maybe given the child's father's also very public issues and Mindy's realization that she was going to jail, her mother felt like the only option to her aside from foster care system.

I think she felt like the odds of getting her son back from her motehr would be greater than if the child was placed in a random foster family's care. There could have been an element of "the demon I know . . ." rather than the one she didn't.

Now to what troubles me about the interview.

The discrepencies in her story of the "raid" and LE's.

Why would LE, in a state that is not even the one invested in this custody battle, lie about those circumstances? This just doesn't fit for me.

I wish Mindy, her twins, her BF and her son the very best. I do think this situation warrants continued scrutiny thought.

I read the article posted above by Robin Sax. (sorry, can't remember who posted it). http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/celebrity-injustice-mindy-mccready-case-20111202

It is interesting but her son wasn't taken due to a mere DUI or probation violation. I'm not sure why she is minimizing McCready's problems. McCready suffered numerous suicide attempts including after her son was born, exposes herself to physically abusive relationships and has had an on-going drug problem that does not yet seem remedied (won't take drug tests).

However, I agree that if everything about the grandmother is true, Zander should not be with her. Nor with the father who tried to kill McCready. I'm not sure what Florida is thinking here.

She's sick :(

i saw the 20/20 report and i believe her.

i believe what she says about her mother and i also believe that she complied with the court system but got absolutely nowhere, thus she did what she had to do to protect her son. i don't know why i believe her, but i believe her. people who have not had to fight the court system simply cannot imagine that it actually isn't in the business of serving justice, not for adults and certainly not for children.

i agree with the statement towards the end of the broadcast that legally speaking, she may have made a very smart, shrewd move and pray it all works out for the wellbeing of her son.

Ohh, gonna have to watch this tomorrow night! Glad she seems better!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back