Troubled country singer Mindy McCready, RIP

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oh no :( that is very sad. Aside fromteh fact that it has reignited the whole custody war between she and her mom, it's just very sad for his family, for Mindy's kids and for Mindy as well.

She has not been in the headlines lately so I was very hopeful that this new relationship/person had given her some stability and happiness I think was lacking in her life for a very long time.

She and everyone involved will be in my prayers.

Interesting. She did receive custody of her oldest son.

From link:

Last year, things were looking up for Mindy McCready after a judge awarded her custody of her 6-year-old son, Zander.

"It was good news," her rep, Kat Atwood, tells PEOPLE. "The custody battle was over. Zander was comfortable at home with Mindy. She had a new baby. Things were going well."

Just to clarify: Only Mindy has ruled his death a suicide.
His autopsy results are not complete and there is NO official ruling on manner of death.

Mindy McCready Reportedly Being Investigated in Boyfriend’s Death

“This is a very high-profile case and we need to make sure it’s investigated as thoroughly as possible,” Moss tells the tabloid.
“It could take weeks for the state crime lab to complete tests on Mr. Wilson’s body, and if you’ll notice, it was Mindy McCready’s spokesperson — not anyone involved in the investigation — who made the determination that Mr. Wilson’s death was due to a self-inflicted gunshot wound.”

http://tasteofcountry.com/mindy-mccready-investigated-boyfriends-death/

Troubled country singer Mindy McCready is allegedly under investigation for any possible role she played in her live-in boyfriend’s shooting death, as new claims emerge that he was cheating on her and possibly threatened to leave her on the day that he died.

According to the magazine, she told investigators that she did not hear the gunshot because the volume on the television set was too loud and that the emergency operator even heard a man moaning in the background when she was making the call.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-revealed-cause-fatal-row.html#ixzz2IvN8sAfZ

Following Mindy McCready's boyfriend's sudden death last week, police are investigating if David Wilson, 34, could have been murdered, according to a new report.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...iend-dead-murder-probe-suicide/#ixzz2IvMuGZrv

I'm not buying the "suicide" theory. I've never heard of someone feeling so guilty that they are cheating on someone that they decide to end their life and he planned on leaving her.

I'm not buying it at all.

I also find if funny how she could not hear the gunshot blast because the TV was turned up so loud but the 911 operator heard a man moaning in the background.

IF it does come out that she did end up murdering him, I hope they throw the book at her and not give her special treatment because she is a "celebrity".

you'd think LE would be able to tell by the scene itself whether the GSW was self-inflicted or not and if that contradicted MM's statements... #confused

How, such a troubled life for Mindy who had such promise an talent. From her affair with Roger Clemens when she was so young, to being abused by the father of Zander, the drug problems, the battle for custody with her mom, the stint on Celebrity Rehab and finally it seemed like a happy ending with David and the new baby.

I hate to hear that she is embroiled in more controversy. She has had so many people talk bad about her thru all of her problems. I have no idea whether David's death was a suicide or a suspicious death but I would hate to hear that Mindy was involved, especially for the sake of her children.

It doesn't appear there is anything new on this...
I'd think by this point they would certainly know if the trajectory matches suicide or homicide. Weird.

I don't believe Mindy would do this... she fought too hard to get her son back... and I can't see her throwing it all away.
But... you just never know what an angry woman is going to do I guess.

It doesn't appear there is anything new on this...
I'd think by this point they would certainly know if the trajectory matches suicide or homicide. Weird.

I don't believe Mindy would do this... she fought too hard to get her son back... and I can't see her throwing it all away.
But... you just never know what an angry woman is going to do I guess.

Anger, yeah, and also with her history, you never know when a person will slide back into addictive substance abuse again. I don't believe having gotten custody of her son would necessarily stop that. In fact, for many, the substance abuse starts up again during a period of 'relative calm'. When one is also addicted to drama, IMO, it is even more likely.

I wish we knew more about what was going on in her life at the time. I owned property on this lake until a few years ago and knew people at Eden Isle years ago, but they were all older and are gone now or I would ask around. Are there any locals here at WS? I'm no longer local to that area.

NBC video in the link below... the interview was this morning.

."McCready said she’s unsure if Wilson killed himself or was murdered, adding she thinks the investigation in the case has turned into a 'witch hunt'.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...es-shooting-killing-david-wilson-today-video/

Saw this interview this a.m., it was really strange, especially this part:

McCready said the bullet that killed Wilson “was in the [family] dog’s mouth,” which is why it wasn’t collected by authorities until a day after the shooting....

“I didn’t find it — the dog did … I mean, that’s a horrific thing to say, but it was in the dog’s mouth.”

What?! The bullet that killed him was found in the dog's mouth?

My sister's puppy found a bag of marbles. I thought I picked all of them up but I do find her with one in her mouth every now and then.

I don't think it's so strange to say the dog had the bullet in its mouth.

I had a dog, RIP now, that loved to chew metal. Soda cans, coins were his favorite so this is not unheard of, but it is awfully odd that LE left the scene without having found the bullet. It should have been pretty obvious IMO if the shot was a through and through (ie. entry and exit wound).

Even if it was found the next day in the dog's mouth, it wasn't there for 24 hours?!? Why did LE not find it?

Curious.

Dog chewing on bullet, not odd to me. LE leaving scene without bullet for dog to be chewing on later, very odd to me. :twocents:

I'm not buying the "suicide" theory. I've never heard of someone feeling so guilty that they are cheating on someone that they decide to end their life and he planned on leaving her.

I'm not buying it at all.

I also find if funny how she could not hear the gunshot blast because the TV was turned up so loud but the 911 operator heard a man moaning in the background.

IF it does come out that she did end up murdering him, I hope they throw the book at her and not give her special treatment because she is a "celebrity".

An Uncles Girlfriend committed suicide in our house. (we were renting it out).
I found 2 bullet holes and the neighbors claimed she shot one off the porch only shot heard and that was by the neighbors.
He was asleep upstairs with radio and fan. He came downstairs the next morning started making coffee when he realized she was not answering back.
I can believe she did not hear it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back