Truck Drivers Alert!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a transcript from the family website - http://findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php?topic=680.90

Part 1 - Transcripts
Jamie: When you were at the truck stop at the 55 you found two cars in the exit preventing you from exiting - what happened?

Allen: I tried to leave (background noise) there was a black pick up -stopped and prevented my exit- another car went around- they went up after I motioned them to move so I could get out -they went up and turned around and came back. this kind of set me off with the haz mat load. They came back parked on the curb just about 20-30 feet away from me.
Jamie: Allen I'm running short on time. The driver you told me flashed a badge, the passenger got out of the car. - who do you think the passenger was -that approached you -in what you determined to be a menacing way?

Allen: Well the passenger never exited - I got hand gestures, when the driver put the badge up on the steering wheel where I could see it- the passenger leaned up against the windshield.

Jamie: Who was it Allen? Tell us who it was?

Allen: It was Drew Peterson - I'm sitting here looking at his picture on the website - with the sunglasses on.

This is the part I am referring to as suspicious. I don't know, to me it doesn't sound like a police officer who is doing his duty. It just sounds like suspicious activity.

And besides, if Brodsky is to be believed, this area was out of the jurisdiction of the BBPD.

What I have been trying to say is that it does not matter if it was in his jurisdiction or not. If he decided to go there, on duty or off, there would be nothing to stop him. He would not have been so closely supervised that he could not go and do as he pleased.

Brodsky's claim that DP's position as a sergeant did not allow him to be out of the station is ridiculous. IMO Brodsky just made up something that sounded good to him, and he does not know what he is talking about at all.

You are 110% my husband has a HazMat CDL Licenses and they do, do a federal background check.

What I have been trying to say is that it does not matter if it was in his jurisdiction or not. If he decided to go there, on duty or off, there would be nothing to stop him. He would not have been so closely supervised that he could not go and do as he pleased.

Brodsky's claim that DP's position as a sergeant did not allow him to be out of the station is ridiculous. IMO Brodsky just made up something that sounded good to him, and he does not know what he is talking about at all.
I agree 110% once again. Those area's are all within a short distant and would take no time to get from place A to place B.Ohh. how I long for the day that Brodsky's true colors come out and that DP makes him look like a total fool for believing anything DP has to say.

What was Drew and his buddy doing? Why were they blocking this guy from leaving? Did they think that he was someone else???

And DP may not have even been on duty that day. This may have been done on off-duty time. I would think that investigating LE would be able to confirm if DP was on duty at the time of this incident. If DP did this on off-duty time, it's important to find out who might have been with him. Does Paul Peterson own a black pickup truck? What about Mike Robinson?

I just can't help but believe this truck driver because what he is saying has been the truth. A truck driver has to fill out his log book daily and he has to keep it updated in case he's going though a weigh station and DOT ask to see his log book and that is a federal document that the truck driver is signing when he signs his log book. I also understand why he called the FBI when someone is detaining your semi you are to call the federal Marshall's.

Welllll, couple of thoughts.

WOULD DP pass off the package as hazardous material to keep anyone from PEEKING inside the package?

IF IF IF that was the case, then he might have been checking out Haz Mat truckers trying to find a friendly one, (this is most likely a really really dumb thought on my part).

WHAT IF IF IF the phone call from the Haz Mat trucker to the PD, made a connection to DP somehow and and and it was yet another incident, and his resignation was a phony. WHAT IF IF IF his BPD let him 'just resign' in lieu of going through an investigation?

I THINK that for a Haz Mat driver to be so offended by the little truck/badge flashing incident that it must have been QUITE OFFENSIVE. I also wonder IF IF IF the Haz Mat driver got license plate number etc that day.

I am very very clear on this part of the FOX cast -->> Haz Mat Scott said that the passenger in the truck did not get out, which must have meant that the driver did get out!!!<<--

There was in 'fact' some words I read somewhere on this forum THAT an internal investigation was NOT done, just prior to DP's official BUT EARLY
?resignation?.

Question was the truck stop where Stacy had met her past friend Risotto?? WAS it around that Oct date, I remember that that meeting was about 3 weeks prior to Stacy going missing, ANYONE ????

I'm almost positive they said that Stacy and Risotto had met at a Denny's and that's where dp found them. Not sure where the Denny's was located though.

Sounds like his attorney forgot that Drew wasn't on duty that night ... he called in sick. :crazy:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/678075,CST-NWS-boling03.article

Drew Peterson's lawyer said Sunday it was highly improbable his client asked truckers to haul a package the day his young wife, Stacy, disappeared.

As a Bolingbrook police desk sergeant, Peterson rarely went out while on duty, and when he did, he stayed within his jurisdictional boundaries, his lawyer said.

Good catch Golfmom! I can't wait to see what Brodsky will do when this gets to trial!

:liar:
Sounds like his attorney forgot that Drew wasn't on duty that night ... he called in sick. :crazy:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/678075,CST-NWS-boling03.article

Drew Peterson's lawyer said Sunday it was highly improbable his client asked truckers to haul a package the day his young wife, Stacy, disappeared.

As a Bolingbrook police desk sergeant, Peterson rarely went out while on duty, and when he did, he stayed within his jurisdictional boundaries, his lawyer said.

And we know this is true because Drew always obeyed the rules and never over-stepped his authority or acted like a bully!:liar:

Susan

Yes, it was Denny's instead of IHOP. Sorry. There is a Denny's on Frontage road, but it is not in the truck plaza according to google maps.

I listened again and Allen did say black pick up...so that rules out Drew using his own vehicle to pull that stunt. It struck me as strange that the driver had a badge, but Drew was the passenger! Makes me wonder about his pals on the BBPD. Wouldn't take much for FBI to figure out who on the force owns a black pick up.

Don't forget about the Newsweek article coming out today. (Just checked and it isn't out yet!) Cassandra is pumped about this one, but have no idea why...should be interesting.

Brodsky should be feeling the pressure as well as his client at this point. I think he is beginning to look a bit green around the gills every time he has to come up with "new" on the spot comments to defend Drew. He has to know by now his defense is already sounding weak and deflated...before they even arrest Drew! His client is obviously lying to him and hanging him out to dry in the media.

Yes, it was Denny's instead of IHOP. Sorry.

I listened again and Allen did say black pick up...so that rules out Drew using his own vehicle to pull that stunt. It struck me as strange that the driver had a badge, but Drew was the passenger! Makes me wonder about his pals on the BBPD. Wouldn't take much for FBI to figure out who on the force owns a black pick up or if Paul owns one.

Don't forget about the Newsweek article coming out today. (Just checked and it isn't out yet!) Cassandra is pumped about this one, but have no idea why...should be interesting.

Couldn't Drew have just let him use his (Drew's) badge?

In that case, Drew would have just taken out his badge and flashed it on the passenger side in front of him, imo.

True, but maybe he didn't want to be recognized as 'the cop' because that way it would be too easy to recognize them...? Having someone 'play cop' with his badge they'd be looking for (just grabbing this out of thin air) the 'big cop with black hair and moustache' and they'd go 'oh that can't be Drew because he's skinny and blonde'. KWIM? I suck at wording things today LOL. Just a thought though.

True, but maybe he didn't want to be recognized as 'the cop' because that way it would be too easy to recognize them...? Having someone 'play cop' with his badge they'd be looking for (just grabbing this out of thin air) the 'big cop with black hair and moustache' and they'd go 'oh that can't be Drew because he's skinny and blonde'. KWIM? I suck at wording things today LOL. Just a thought though.
You do raise a good point. Besides, someone like his brother, Paul, might like flashing a badge now and then to feel the "power". I could see Drew letting him do that!

Drew isn't skinny nor is he blonde tho. He is still flabby and gray, but he just lost 30 lbs.!

I don't think Drew's ego would let someone else play cop with his badge. Also, if he did not want to be recognized, why flash anyones badge at all? If you don't want to be recognized or remembered, you don't go around cutting off hazmat trucks at a busy truck stop, and you don't have an angry encountr in which you flip off the driver and flash a badge.
Back in October, Drew still thought he was bullet-proof. He was not afraid to break the rules because until then, Drew had always gotten away with anything he did...including murder.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member