Try to have some compassion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have total compassion that they have lost their beloved little granddaughter. I have zero compassion that they are allowing her murderer to get away with it. Period.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

My thoughts exactly.

My heartfelt compassion is with an innocent child.

What do you want them to do?

Denial is a very real survival mode it's not a conscience choice...I believe, they believe with every ounce & fiber of their beings at Casey would never harm Candle and she's still alive. She's still their daughter and they love her.

Show me a set of parents that wouldn't react the same way....if there was one iota it wasn't true

I want them to tell their daughter they do not believe her, I want them to kick her out as they were going to do before Caylee went missing and she began making them PAY everyday. Send her back to jail, cut ties with Jose and don't call or write til they get the answers they need to find Caylee dead or alive.

I'm a cold hearted you know what...

I have compassion for Caylee, she is the one being murdered over and over.

Couldn't of said it any better myself.
You know I watch the interviews, read the docs.
Most of the GP's info is contracdictory .
The stories seem to change from one interview to the next.
JMHO

Denial is a very real survival mode it's not a conscience choice...I believe, they believe with every ounce & fiber of their beings at Casey would never harm Caylee and she's still alive. She's still their daughter and they love her.

Show me a set of parents that wouldn't react the same way....if there was one iota it wasn't true

Mark Hackings parents and brothers.

I go from feeling sorry for them to just shaking my head. The only person who deserves symphathy is Caylee.

Who is there for Caylee? Obviously George, Cindy and Lee are trying to protect Casey. Caylee was never given the opportunity to know her daddy, at least Trenton Duckett had his daddy to try to find him when his mom wouldn't talk. I just wonder who is there to speak for Caylee?? She has no one. :( It is all about protecting Casey. I just do not understand them. :confused: I hope I am wrong and we just do not know what happens behind closed doors. I just get so sad thinking what about Caylee??

Can't any of you find some?

George allegedly went after Casey in front of the bounty hunter guy. She attacked him pretty much and told him it would be nice if he acted like a dad instead of a cop. ( Geraldo interview)

Can't any of you understand deep denial? Even if there is only a 1% chance that baby is still alive, why shouldn't they hold out hope? How can anyone fault them for that...when the alternative is too horrid for their minds to even consider. How can anyone doubt they don't love and adore their grandchild?

George and Cindy have brought most of this on themselves. Their actions and re-actions do not elicit any sympathy in me. I don't know how they can bear to be in the same room as their 'monster daughter'!

You know as a parent I have tried to identify with their feelings and have compassion for this family but some of the things that have gone only boggle my mind, I will say that it is only by the grace of GOD that we do not all face situation like this. But with that being said I would hope I conducted myself better should I be in their shoes. But notice I said I hope as we never know how we would behave until we walk that mile.

It seems to me that these people do not want a proper burial or justice for their grandchild. How can I have compassion for them when, to me, it appears that they have no compassion for Caylee?

Denial is a very real survival mode it's not a conscience choice...I believe, they believe with every ounce & fiber of their beings at Casey would never harm Caylee and she's still alive. She's still their daughter and they love her.

The only parents I can think of off hand that have acted this way is Scott Peterson's parents.

i have compassion for them . i dont know what its like to walk in thier shoes and i hope i never do .. im not gonna say oh they should do this and should do that . im not them . i know what -I- would do if it were my grandbaby or my daughter . but it doesnt mean everyone would agree or disagree with my decision .alot of the stuff they have done though is very very questionable . and i think its hard for alot of us to understand thier actions because they dont act like the majority of people who would in this instance

While I wouldn't wish this mess on anyone, there are lots of moral parents in this world. Many, many decent people would NOT see Caylee and Casey as "equal". You move heaven and earth to help a helpless child first and foremost, and you use every waking moment working on finding the child. You don't protect a 20 something grinning, partygirl as your first priority.

Denial is a very real survival mode it's not a conscience choice...I believe, they believe with every ounce & fiber of their beings at Casey would never harm Candle and she's still alive. She's still their daughter and they love her.

*raises hand* That would be me! I have said it before, and I will say it again.
I would pick that skinny little Bi**h up, throw her against the wall and demand she tell me where she put my granddaughter. How do I know I would do this? Well I was raised in a home where you have respect for your parents, and if you lied... You paid. My parents did not tolerate dishonesty nor will I.

I want them to tell their daughter they do not believe her, I want them to kick her out as they were going to do before Caylee went missing and she began making them PAY everyday. Send her back to jail, cut ties with Jose and don't call or write til they get the answers they need to find Caylee dead or alive.

Honestly, I like to believe that is exactly what I would do.

But my heart gos out to them. I can't even imagine what it's been like for them.

rotting pizza
washing evidence
Lawyer'd up
Making money from 20/20 video
Using donated money for CAYLEE to pay high profile attorney

Nope, that ship has long ago sailed.

Don't forget stealing donated items meant for TES.

I have some compassion for them. Don't agree with many of their decisions, especially bailing Casey out. I know they don't like seeing her in jail, but it really has brought the circus home. Obviously, the majority here have little or no compassion for them. I still believe they are in serious denial, which is understandable for parents in this nightmare. Seems if you show any compassion for them here, you are considered one of the Anthonys. I really don't see any of them posting on this site or even paying anyone to post positive stuff. But I could be wrong.

rotting pizza
washing evidence
Lawyer'd up
Making money from 20/20 video
Using donated money for CAYLEE to pay high profile attorney

Nope, that ship has long ago sailed.
I am truly sorry for their loss, but like we all said as children "actions speak louder than words".
I hate the lies! The charades need to stop, CA and GA need to wake up and smell the coffee big time.
Caylee needs a hero.

There is no iota that it is not true, denial is one thing, out and out trying to protect your daughter to the exclusion of finding your granddaughter, is way beyond denial.

Cindy Anthony was and is very much aware of what her daughter is like. The Fact that she is NOT searching for her granddaughter, not only is she not searacing for her she attacks Tim Miller from TES. This man has the greatest reputation and really feels for and puts his heart into people who are missing.

No I have no compassion for the Anthonys it is my opinion that Cindy Anthony knows full well her daughter killed her granddaughter and is now dancing as fast as she can to get Casey out of this!

At first I did have compassion for them. Although, I may still have a little bit for George. I really think his actions are due to not wanting to face the reality that Caylee is probably gone. I think that is where a lot of his anger is coming from. Most of the time when he is coming unglued is when he is confronted with Caylee being gone. I remember LP saying last night about how the family is treating KC, he said something to the fact George keeps his distance. On top of having to deal with Cindy.

Cindy on the other hand I have none for her. That lady lies and spins everything. I have tried to look past it and think about what she is going through, but she is so out of touch with reality on this. She talks out of both sides of her mouth. To me that is suspicious, she's hiding something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves
Back