Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why is NG acting so clueless? Isn't the attorney her guest tomorrow night?

I also can not stand the look on both Casey and the lawyers face.It is like a smirking FU look! And she waltzs around like pARIS hILTON with the big glasses and the new hair do. Also check out the way she wears the Caylee shirt, tied to make it tighter.It must kill her to have to wear a big ol tee shirt instead of her polyester target mini!

I know what KC is talking about with her lawyer. How she is going to spend that money.

This is insane.......Donations for a defense fund!

Did NG say they are openly asking for donations for defense? Or are they using search donations for defense without saying so? Thanks!

GOD, Seriously? Well she did toss her lid in the trash today..

I've asked before, but why was she wearing the cap before...I thought she was in love with all her hair styles!! The sunglasses are her way of saying "Look at me, I'm a celebrity". :furious:

Wow...they are going to be RICH! AND because she has not been convicted!

WOW!~ Kills Caylee and makes 1.5 MILLION!~

lol take money and pay someone to act as Zanny..only chance she has....pretty smart azz for TV talking head imo (funny tho)

Good lord, does NG get her entire show from this website?

Sweet! Witness to some of the interaction between Cindy, Amy, and Casey. Didn't hear much though. Did not hear the question, "Where's Caylee?" Casey did not want to leave Tony's apartment.

I find it VERY interesting Cindy did not ask Where Is Casy? when she entered the apartment! Didn't Cindy say CA "Came clean" with her about the kidnapping while they were both in the car? So while Cindy was at the apartment, she did not know Caylee was then missing.

Interesting that defense lawyer believes the circle is closing in... they normally only defend her... hope they are right

I find it VERY interesting Cindy did not ask Where Is Casy? when she entered the apartment! Didn't Cindy say CA "Came clean" with her about the kidnapping while they were both in the car? So while Cindy was at the apartment, she did not know Caylee was then missing.

Or did she?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerinska
Back