Still Missing Turkey - Jamal Khashoggi, 59, Washington Post columnist, Istanbul, 3 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I concur with your comments. I don't think there any mistaking that Saudi is taking no responsibility whatsoever for this, nor are they promoting an honest open investigation.

This seems very inappropriate and confirms they are only interested in the economic effects.

MBS seems to think he can get away with this.

So far, he’s right.

(RBBM)

Seems like all of the leaders except the leader of the USA are desperate for another war.

I see international support for an open investigation.

I think we probably need to keep political comments out of this

That's fine - we can have different opinions. And my comment was not political in the least. I abhor warmongers.

I see international support for an open investigation.

I think we probably need to keep political comments out of this
I agree that politics are probably best left for another day as the goal is to find out what has happened to JK. I searched again this afternoon for more high level calls and just found UK, France and Germany asking for cooperation between SA and Turkey to investigate the case. I will keep searching and post any updates. The sound of silence from the Gulf and Levant countries is deafening at this point which is profoundly disappointing IMO.

I agree that politics are probably best left for another day as the goal is to find out what has happened to JK. I searched again this afternoon for more high level calls and just found UK, France and Germany asking for cooperation between SA and Turkey to investigate the case. I will keep searching and post any updates. The sound of silence from the Gulf and Levant countries is deafening at this point which is profoundly disappointing IMO.

The silence is truly deafening.

If, as reported earlier, US intelligence had information that Saudi Arabia was planning to lure JK back to his country, the next closest thing to doing that would be to lure him to their embassy. What do we know about the fiancé? <modsnip - not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee
Back