GUILTY Turkey - Sarai Sierra, 33, NY woman murdered, Istanbul, 21 Jan 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall seeing this one:

Please help improve the translation. Thanks.

http://www.haberturk.com/gundem/haber/816632-serbest-birakildi

Its been found out that Taylan who was using taylloo username in instagram closed his account. He also closed his gmail account which he used to contact to Sarai. Police is investigating why he has closed his accounts. Steven Sierra said he checked his wifes gmail account when she didnt arrive. He saw that she had spoken to taylan. I asked him where is my wife? I cant reach her. He said "I don't know" and left the conversation.

We met online

Public Security Headquarter's Missing Bureau teams, found out that Sarai has agreed to meet with Taylan on january 21 from gmail.

The police took the 31-year-old Taylan K . into custody and confiscated his cell phone and computer to examine. Taylan K said in his testimony, "I publish my photos from Instagram. Sarai do the same too. We met 4 months ago and started talking from gmail. When she came to istanbul we eat together. Our second and last meeting was on January 20. We agreed to go to Eminonu and Topkapi Palace on 21 January. We were supposed to meet at the exit of the Galata Bridge. We texted but there was a connection problem, we could not meet."

Police find camera recordings of SS walking alone on the bridge at 12.10. Taylan has been questioned and released in the evening.

Searched in the islands

Police is considering the possibility of SS to take a ferry to the islands who was last seen on the bridge walking towards Eminonu. Police is searching islands.

I found Taylloo associated with the name Ferhad Kanat. I believe this is Talay.

If anyone can do a screen capture, please do. I expect he will delete it all soon.

http://www.facebook.com/ferhad.kanat

http://web.stagram.com/n/ferhadkanat

.@ferhadkanat (Ferhad Kanat) 's Instagram photos | Webstagram ...

web.stagram.com › ferhadkanat

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GZAG_enUS463US464&q=taylloo#q=taylloo&hl=en&tbo=d&rlz=1T4GZAG_enUS463US464&ei=YCcQUceIOYPQ9AS1r4CgDw&start=10&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&bvm=bv.41867550,d.eWU&fp=b70cd49baea56ed8&biw=1093&bih=412

2 COMMENTS: 1. ♥ @taylloo, @furkanozkan_,. LIKE Share on Tumblr Pin It · taylloo Ferhad burası niresi?!?! 4mon; ferhadkanat Eskişehir Sazova Parkı :) 4mon ...

His Favorite Quotes on facebook when translated is
"I do not like one, and he did not love me. One day appointment. I did not go and he did not come."

ferhadkanat is followed by and a follower of sahhrudd on IG. Amsterdam host said that sahhrudd was the last person to see her (IMO as far as he knew) So there is a connection between those two guys. Are they 2 of the 4 IG people she had communicated with?

ferhadkanat is followed by and a follower of sahhrudd on IG. Amsterdam host said that sahhrudd was the last person to see her (IMO as far as he knew) So there is a connection between those two guys. Are they 2 of the 4 IG people she had communicated with?

A'dam host did comment on that user, and then said he couldn't speak of it more because of the investigation, if I recall. So yeah - connections.

This is the 2nd time I've heard about Steven e-mailing Taylan and saying "Where's my wife?". That (IMO) sounds accusatory. Instead of, "Have you heard from my wife?" Makes me think there was something in those email messages that led Steven to believe Taylan would KNOW what happened to his missing wife. Also, that Taylan then deleted that gmail account is bizarre as well. If his friend vanished on the day (and likely at the same time) he was supposed to be meeting up with her, why wouldn't he be doing everything he can to help this woman's family find their loved one? If he was a friend, and truly clueless as to her whereabouts, he would want her found too. Why not help? Why wait until the FBI tracks him down to even come forward at all?

I think their attitude is strange but we don't know the exact messages. These are translated between english and turkish few times.

I would expect something like: I am worried for my wife, she is not back. Do you know where is she?

And: No, really? We couldnt met yesterday. I havent spoken to her. Is there anything I can do?

His Favorite Quotes on facebook when translated is
"I do not like one, and he did not love me. One day appointment. I did not go and he did not come."

At first look I was like :what:
But actually it is a famous poem

I didn't love somebody. They didn't love me. One day we decided to meet. I did not go,. They did not come.

Wow! I am not positive but believe that is correct.

Great job!

Perhaps. What if they had plans to meet at that spot for a picnic? There was a blanket there. What if he thought this was romantic and she did not. Single blow to the head, perhaps with a rock...could fit into what we do know.

I don't know what his family history is, but we have plenty of stories of rich boy with an abandonment issue and anger problem loses his cool with a girl he's interested in and snaps stories in the US. ie the preppy killer, the story of Martha Morley in Greenwich to name two.

I doubt the picnic part..it was hit and miss trying to connect/contact each other on the last day and the time before she went to the bridge. Does not sound very well planned out, just a hi I will be here sight seeing, can you be kinda of last minute thing.

A'dam host did comment on that user, and then said he couldn't speak of it more because of the investigation, if I recall. So yeah - connections.

Yet another "coincidence" I see.

sahhrudd is the new username of taylloo. He didn't closed it he changed it. I will try to find my proof but I've seen in on instagram.

I'll have a look but I don't thing this guy is Taylan. Although I must say I haven't seen any photos of Taylloo.

This guy is 21-22.

Google @tayloo, also google image it. He seems to be flirty with quite a few girls on IG both Turkish and non- Turkish women

akm803 Diary of a cold yet beautiful day 1d; akm803 @taylloo how u knew I will do enroute? 1d; taylloo I feel it..:)) 1d; akm803 @taylloo getting dangerous ;) 1d ...

InstaProf - Ana Maria Rolim's profile on Instagram
instaprof.appspot.com/profile/anarolim
Wow!!! @itokokai_ken. Great💜. @taylloo. Beautiful.. @anarolim @itokokai_ken thank you!!!! ☺. @anarolim @taylloo thank you very much 🙏 means a lot! photo ...

taylloo @ instagram - 5th village
in.5thvillage.com/u/taylloo/ - Translate this page
taylloo5 days. #instabest #instagood #photooftheday ... taylloo6 days. #instabest #instagood #photooftheday ... taylloo1 week. Thnx Sarai..!! @memyself_sarai ...

I doubt the picnic part..it was hit and miss trying to connect/contact each other on the last day and the time before she went to the bridge. Does not sound very well planned out, just a hi I will be here sight seeing, can you be kinda of last minute thing.

At first I was thinking it was NOT a last minute thing, because she had IM'd her sister that morning at 6:15 AM letting her know of these plans. Then I remembered the time zone difference. 6:15 AM EST would be 1:15 PM in Turkey. Was she IM'ing her sister from the bridge area? That's the same time the surveillance video recorded her, and by then she'd been in the area for at least an hour and a half. So she must have had a connection of some kind. Which then begs the question- why would there have been a communication/connection issue between the two of them if she was able to connect with her sister on IM during the same timeframe?

I'm not going to comment on the webpage, facebook thing because I get kind of squigged out when I see people posting personal info about others online. That said, from the newspaper reports and the husband, I still think Taylan was involved in some way. Like others have said, they had met in Istanbul several times before so why right before she goes missing does he suddenly have trouble contacting her. 2)If they had met previously, wouldn't he have become a bit concerned when she never shows up? Would he have tried to text/email asking where she was or razzing her out for standing him up? Especially since she's a foreign woman in a strange country. 3)If her husband called and he hadn't had contact with her either for days-wouldn't he have been a little bit more concerned?

His lack of curiosity makes me think he knows something. I do wonder since the police seem to be treating him with kid gloves in regards to not coming down to the station and not detaining him, if his family or friends are influential and the authorities don't want to antagonize them. Either that or the police are waiting for the DNA to help prove their case. But I just can't understand why if she missed her appointment with him and her husband calls from America wanting to know her whereabout, Taylan doesn't seem to care.

As for the sexual assault angle, I saw a Dateline show once where a husband killed his wife and then pulled up her shirt and pulled down her pants to make it look like she was assaulted. Unfortunate for him, there was no signs of rape inside of her nor semen but there was traces of his DNA.

At first I was thinking it was NOT a last minute thing, because she had IM'd her sister that morning at 6:15 AM letting her know of these plans. Then I remembered the time zone difference. 6:15 AM EST would be 1:15 PM in Turkey. Was she IM'ing her sister from the bridge area? That's the same time the surveillance video recorded her, and by then she'd been in the area for at least an hour and a half. So she must have had a connection of some kind. Which then begs the question- why would there have been a communication/connection issue between the two of them if she was able to connect with her sister on IM during the same timeframe?

Are you sure? I always though she talked to her sister before leaving her room. Lets say 10am in istanbul and 3 am EST.

Are you sure? I always though she talked to her sister before leaving her room. Lets say 10am in istanbul and 3 am EST.

I went back and read the original quote that made me think the convo had occured at 6:15 AM EST. I read it wrong. The quote says Monday morning, and someone else commented that could have been any time over a timeframe of several hours. Blah. :banghead:

I don't know if that is Taylan. If you google image search @taylloo. There are two pictures of the same person. Under one of them is written "güzel resiım (beautıfıl pıcture or Goodyear pıcture) güzel siir (beautıfıl portre)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs