Twitney Spears enters rehab! Threads Merged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Floh said:
I think you're absolutely right as far as tests for how long and what drugs she's been using.

you know what? i think Fedex is going to get those children, i really do.

yes. she's lost it and she's probably lost them too.

From the home videos I've seen of Britney and Kevin....he is most definitely the most sane and more intelligent of the two. Those poor babies...do they go to worse or worser?

From the story and pics, doesn't seem like this is something she wanted to do - ???????

this girl is in deep trouble and IMHO a mess. i pray for her little boys!!! she is acting out all over the place and unable to be a responsible parent at this time! i hope if there is another intervention it is the state taking those babies away from her and into a more stable environment. i did not keep up with her marriage, but if k-fed is stable let him have them. if he is a mess like she is, then these little babies need to go to some stable extended family or the state. somewhere far away from their trash-y mother (sorry, again my opinion based on her actions) until she gets herself together. IMHO once you have babies that need you at home, your party days and getting sick drunk are over!

I'm not a Britney fan but someone help that girl before she kills herself or her children!

Britney's a mess....what the heck happened? Is her lost childhood affecting her? She's completely out of control....

Show Me said:
I'm not a Britney fan but someone help that girl before she kills herself or her children!

Britney's a mess....what the heck happened? Is her lost childhood affecting her? She's completely out of control....

"Is her lost childhood affecting her?"

Yes. that, i believe. some are saying where are her mother's helpng hands through this stage in her life, but i think her mother is the one to blame for stealing Britney's childhood in the first place and is of no use to Britney now.

confused.gif
I read this story this morning about her shaving her head and getting more tattoos.... is this thread about that story? Couldn't link to the site above.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17197876/
LOS ANGELES - Britney Spears appeared in a tattoo parlor in California with her head shaved completely bald. Video on KABC-TV showed the newly shorn Spears with tiny tattoos on the back of her neck as she sat Friday night for a new tattoo — a pair of red and pink lips.

All I can say is WOW. She needs intervention bigtime. Where is her mom? Friends? Manager? Remember her baby shower? There were a good dozen girls in that harem... SOMEONE get up and help her.

I am not even a fan & usually don't care, but in this case my heart breaks. Someone's post partum = out of control IMHO

MG

Wow... I tend to agree that perhaps she did it to prohibit any testing of her hair for drugs. Would that have been done or is she paranoid too?

:(

She'd have to bathe in Nair to get ALL her hair. Maybe there's a piece she missed inside her butt cheeks they can test.

Elphaba said:
http://x17online.com/celebrities/britney_spears/x17_xclusive_britneys_cry_for_help.php

Seems this young lady is making moves that just seem to get stranger and stranger... now she shaves her hair off, after a 10 minute cry outside of a salon? And in the video she looks lost and in a dark mental place, and what little bit of her voice you can hear, she sounds off.

I ponder if her partying ways are fixing to be taken to task in regards of her kids and keeping custody of them. By getting rid of her hair, she thwarts anyone from being able to test it to see how extensive her drug use has been. Just a thought... and I may be dead wrong, but it does make you think...

Re: hair testing for drugs. Any hair can be used, it does not need to be hair from the head. Although the nether regions looked pretty bald also in those pics!

Another possibility here is that we are witnessing the onset of mental illness. I read that she entered a rehab center owned by Eric Clapton, located on Antiqua. And that she left after one day!

She may need to be involuntarily committed. A big step for her family members, to be sure.

But then again, maybe she's perfectly sane and just wanted to shave her head?

There are photos of her bald over at www.perezhilton.com

AlwaysShocked said:
Re: hair testing for drugs. Any hair can be used, it does not need to be hair from the head. Although the nether regions looked pretty bald also in those pics!

Another possibility here is that we are witnessing the onset of mental illness. I read that she entered a rehab center owned by Eric Clapton, located on Antiqua. And that she left after one day!

She may need to be involuntarily committed. A big step for her family members, to be sure.

The link will take you to the whole website and the story will move down the page. here is a link directly to a shocking bald Britney:

http://perezhilton.com/topics/britney_spears/britney_has_lost_her_mindand_her_hair_20070217.php

NOTE: comments on the website linked above are more than vulgar and if bad language offends, don't scroll any lower than the picture, is my advice.

i so agree with the title of this thread: she's definitely lost it. :eek:

nanandjim said:
If this is her way of getting continued publicity, she has been successful...

She absolutely has!

Looks like she has lost it big time , poor kids . She wanted to be a mummy , somebody should have bought her a Barbie doll . Not let her have real babies .Where are her familly now .

Maybe all the chemical coloring (blonde, brunette,blonde, brunette) and the hair extensions took their toll on the health of her hair and it started falling out? My hair did that after too many processes and too many bleachings to remove the dark color I thought I wanted. I had to cut my butt-length hair to my chin to try to save it. But I wasn't a drunkard at the time. Maybe her hair was falling out, she was wasted and she said to her equally drunk friends, "He**, might as well just shave the chit off!" I can see her being a doofus like that. Who knows with her. I am so disappointed. I can't imagine leaving my babies like she does.

AlwaysShocked said:

Floh said:
"Is her lost childhood affecting her?"

Yes. that, i believe. some are saying where are her mother's helpng hands through this stage in her life, but i think her mother is the one to blame for stealing Britney's childhood in the first place and is of no use to Britney now.
I 100% agree Floh. Her mother Lynn forced her to perform, even when she didn't want to. Lynn left her 6 week old baby Jamie Lynn to take Britney to NY to pursue an agent. Lynn wanted it more than Britney, and now I hope Lynn is wishing she would've done things a little differently...

On the way out of the store the other day, I saw some gossip mag headline that had Britney's face and "gay secret" underneath it. Is that what this is all about? Steps closer to her coming out of the closet? Seriously, I'm not trying to be offensive, but it looks like she's trying out the stereotypical 'l' look and the two pink lips tattoos also kind of makes me think it's something along those lines. Anyway, I just wondered, since the rehab is being talked about in connection with this and no one mentioned the 'gay' headline connection.

Mama-cita said:
I 100% agree Floh. Her mother Lynn forced her to perform, even when she didn't want to. Lynn left her 6 week old baby Jamie Lynn to take Britney to NY to pursue an agent. Lynn wanted it more than Britney, and now I hope Lynn is wishing she would've done things a little differently...

Probably only wishes she had secured more money from her offspring before the gravy train came off the tracks, i'm afraid.

i can only believe Spears' mother only thought in $$$s when she looked at daughter Britney and had deep-seated dreams Jamie Lynn's career would have hit pay-dirt too.

i have no respect for Lynn Spears. she ensured Britney had no life choices and no normal experiences to gain her common sense in life growing up. consequently, Britney really is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back