TX - 10 deceased as a result of crowd surge at Astroworld festival, Houston, 5 Nov 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He stopped a concert once because someone tried to take his shoe. Then he spit on the fan.

“Travis Scott once stopped a show and repeatedly ordered the crowd to “f–k” up a fan who tried to take one of his shoes, according to footage going viral after eight people died at his Texas Astroworldfestival.

Footage from the Swiss gig shows Scott, 30, leaping into the crowd — then pointing to a young-looking fan nearby after stumbling to get up.

“Come here, *****,” he shouts through his microphone, with the music stopping as he accuses the fan of trying to “take my shoe.”

“Get that motherf—er, get him!” he shouts, telling other fans, “F–k him up! F–k him up! F–k him up!” Even as the crowd turns on the fan, Scott appears to make clear his threat is serious — again shouting, “F–k him up! F–k him up! F–k him up!”

The “Sicko Mode” star then appears to spit at the fan after he manages to escape the crowd and walk off. “F–k his *advertiser censored* up!” Scott again shouts — throwing his mic after the fan as he walks away.

Video of Travis Scott spitting at fan goes viral after Astroworld

Priorities.

Of course his precious shoe (I think I read it was a Yeezy) means a lot more to him than 8 random dead fans. Clearly to him that's a reason to stop the show and incite violence.

I know the difference is that he knew about it because it happened to him personally and he's claiming he didn't know people were getting hurt. IMO that's because he chose not to know.

He stopped a concert once because someone tried to take his shoe. Then he spit on the fan.

“Travis Scott once stopped a show and repeatedly ordered the crowd to “f–k” up a fan who tried to take one of his shoes, according to footage going viral after eight people died at his Texas Astroworldfestival.

Footage from the Swiss gig shows Scott, 30, leaping into the crowd — then pointing to a young-looking fan nearby after stumbling to get up.

“Come here, *****,” he shouts through his microphone, with the music stopping as he accuses the fan of trying to “take my shoe.”

“Get that motherf—er, get him!” he shouts, telling other fans, “F–k him up! F–k him up! F–k him up!” Even as the crowd turns on the fan, Scott appears to make clear his threat is serious — again shouting, “F–k him up! F–k him up! F–k him up!”

The “Sicko Mode” star then appears to spit at the fan after he manages to escape the crowd and walk off. “F–k his *advertiser censored* up!” Scott again shouts — throwing his mic after the fan as he walks away.

Video of Travis Scott spitting at fan goes viral after Astroworld
A real class act..........

I am surprised that both TMZ and The Daily Mail are really coming down hard on Travis, since he's Kardashian adjacent, and both sites love the K Family click bait articles.

I will be thoroughly disgusted but not at all shocked if this features in an episode of their show.

MOO
Agreed.
Surprised that the DM is running the story about TS telling fans to basically attack the fan he thought was trying to take his shoe.
It sounds as if TS lost the shoe whilst jumping off the platform, crowd surfing, and trying to enrage them -- and the fan may have been attempting to return it ?

Travis Scott spat on fan and incited crowd to '*advertiser censored** him up' at Switzerland concert in 2015 | Daily Mail Online
Regardless -- you don't spit on people and tell other people to attack someone.
Although that's not the words he was using. :eek:
Keeping it classy, TS.
Smh.

PIERS MORGAN: Travis Scott has repeatedly given a snarling middle finger to the safety of his fans | Daily Mail Online

Travis Scott wants us to know he's 'just devastated' about the horrific deaths of eight of his fans at a concert on Friday.

'People were literally grabbing and pinching at my body trying to get up from the ground,' said another fan, Chris Leigh, 23. 'I was fighting for my life; there was no way out.'
Throughout all this, Scott continued performing.
One fan video shows him appearing to look directly at an unconscious fan being carried out over people's heads.

Let's hope if anything positive can come out of these needless deaths that future venues and promoters will think twice about scheduling him !

Imo.

Last edited:
To be fair, I went to my share of concerts, yes, rock concerts, when I was young, but you know what, I never witnessed any unruly behavior, and the performers were always professional. TS sounds like a not-so-professional performer if he encourages behavior that results in untimely deaths.

RIP to the victims of this music festival.

I am surprised that both TMZ and The Daily Mail are really coming down hard on Travis, since he's Kardashian adjacent, and both sites love the K Family click bait articles.

I will be thoroughly disgusted but not at all shocked if this features in an episode of their show.

MOO
Curious as this is unfolding ... if TS is going to be a PR nightmare for the Kardashians ?
Money might be a good repair tool for those who are wealthy -- but there may be no 'fixing' this travesty, and how deep are they willing to dig into their own pockets ?
JS.
Imo.

Does anyone watch the Kardashians show? Is he part of it?

I’ve been to all kinds of concerts, including rap and festival/general/field seating.
Been to intense metal ones that even with my tall height that I bailed out once I felt pushed towards the front. It can happen so quick.
The cost of those tickets! I’m struggling to think of an artist that I would pay almost $400 for just an hour and a half performance.
Prayers for all.....:(

I’ve been to all kinds of concerts, including rap and festival/general/field seating.
Been to intense metal ones that even with my tall height that I bailed out once I felt pushed towards the front. It can happen so quick.
The cost of those tickets! I’m struggling to think of an artist that I would pay almost $400 for just an hour and a half performance.
Prayers for all.....:(

It must be awful to be the parents of middle-schoolers who want VIP tickets costing $725 to go to this show.

No wonder there are so many gate crashers (And TS was openly endorsing gate crashing, in prior concerts)

Travis Scott is under fire, and people are suing
At least three lawsuits have already been filed against Scott and other festival organizers, as member station Houston Public Media reported.

Some Astroworld attendees allege Scott saw people near the front of the stage passed out or otherwise unconscious. They believe he and other organizers should've stopped the show immediately.
Lawsuits stream in over the deadly tragedy at the Travis Scott concert

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1
Back