TX - 10 deceased as a result of crowd surge at Astroworld festival, Houston, 5 Nov 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This was Travis' show.

He could have stopped singing and had the display halted.
TS does bear some responsibility for these deaths.

All he had to do was to ask people to step back and give other people space ; and to say the show would not continue until order was restored.

If he had done that, Bharti and the others would be alive today.
Think about it, a few simple words and actions by Travis Scott, and no one would be dead.

Definitely. I’ve been to several shows including Linkin Park and Crowded House where the band stopped the show when fans were pushing forward or were getting too rowdy. They told people to calm down, step back, and get some water (Crowded House handed out water to people in front getting pushed). CH dropped the hammer after a second push saying if the crowd pushed a third time the show was over. Everyone behaved after that.

The performer on stage sets the tone. There are video compilations all over YouTube of performers stopping shows asking if someone who fell, passed out, or got manhandled is okay, telling the crowd to be mindful and take care of each other, and ejecting troublemakers.

If, as the spokesperson says, TS is too weak and powerless to stop a show, he doesn’t belong on stage at all.

I’m disgusted with everyone in TS’s camp, TS himself, Drake, the lawyer, the spokesperson, his babymama and her family... all of them.

Last edited:
The performer does set the tone, I agree @KBlackRabbit.

Over the decades I’ve seen so many big names, but the tone of the shows were so different. Paul McCartney, Prince, Bruno Mars, Simon and Garfunkel, George Michael and 1000 more. Maybe it’s the styles of music, although Prince and Bruno Mars certainly whipped up the crowds, but in a whole different manner than TS.

I wonder, if Kylie had grabbed Stormi and decided to watch from right in front of the stage, instead of from the wings or backstage, how quickly would Travis had ended everything? One second or two?

jmo

Last edited:
I would hope everyone is using attorneys as I don’t put anything past TS and spokesmen at this point. They haven’t offered up an authentic apology or taken responsibility for his part in all of this. If he took a stand against rowdy crushing in advance I don’t think 9 lives would be lost along with the others who are still in the hospital.

Not changing after being prosecuted for his prior behavior is negligent.
bbm
Agreed.
That poor little boy, Ezra -- (thanks @Luna20 ! ) with organ and possible brain damage.
Even if he survives -- is he going to be able to have a life free of pain and complications ?
It's certain his family are praying a hoping he'll recover fully.
I will pray for him and the others, too !

This is so disgusting.
Should not have happened.
Even with his concert organizers and production crew --I think TS bears most of the responsibility for the patrons who came to hear him !
Imo.

Last edited:
70 minutes at Astroworld: A countdown to catastrophe
''In the thrill of the moment, clamoring for an idol, many pushed forward, thrusting revelers into revelers, closer and closer and closer, until it seemed every inch was swallowed. Then, fighting the compression or seeking escape, people pushed from the front to the back, and new ripples came with it.''

''Some experienced concertgoers in the crowd grabbed whistles around their necks or shouted “Open it up!” to trigger those around them to form mosh pits, circles that were the only voids in the jam-packed horde. Moshers shoved and heaved their bodies against one another in an aggressive ritual toeing the line between dance and violence. Around mosh pits' perimeter, circles of participants rotated and crowdsurfers took flight.

Moshers want their pits to grow as big as possible. Their outward push, combined with the rotations of participants, can create a swirl of motion that moves through the crowd. It was nothing new to many at the show. But, combined with the push toward the stage, others felt the crowd compress in ways they hadn't before.

Billy Nasser, 24, of Indianapolis, noticed it a few songs in. His raised arms no longer had room to come down. People were falling. Some stepped on the lifeless body of a passed-out man with his eyes rolled back in his head.

“I had to let him go .. It was every man for himself,” Nasser said. “And that was when I realized how bad it was because I literally had to drop him and no one else would help me.”

Has anybody watched the AppleMusic stream of the concert and seen the creepy robotic-looking hands that appear above the stage at the end? I wish I could find a photo or a clip of them on MSM because they are so disturbing. I want others to be disturbed by them with me, lol.

Publicity Stunt? or CoHinkyDink?
Instagram star DJ Akademics claiming Drake has blown $1m on exotic performers while there. Video suggested Drake spent $1 million on strippers...The club wrote '2 floors covered with money." Drake went to a STRIP CLUB for a private party a day after his deadly Astroworld concert | Daily Mail Online* bbm sbm

Sooo,
after AstroWorld, TS & Drake decided on the spur of the moment to head to a strip club?
And,
Drake just happened to have handy a million $ in one dollar bills to casually throw around the club floor?
Altho,
One vid shows the club virtually empty.
Some pix of bills on floor seem to be undisturbed. I wonder when those pix were taken.

Or maybe someone, say, PR team for Drake, TS, or club, prearranging event got straps of bills (counterfeit bills? Fuzzy grainy pix, ya know), and called paparazzi beforehand for photo ops of scene.

If there are pix/vid of Drake & TS there, I missed them. Maybe they were at Bible study? A Neil deGrasse Tyson astronomy lecture? Maybe they were at club. IDK.

Call me a cynic, but based on various aspects of the story,* I'm calling it a staged publicity stunt, albeit badly timed. Some might say it backfired.

Not commenting on these two in particular but saying I personally have doubts about the authenticity of celebrity "news."
But I am sure those AstroWorld deaths & injuries were all too real. A massive tragedy. my2ct

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Money Carpet
"... 1,000,000 one dollar bills measures 111,287.5 square feet ... cover an area approximately equal to the size of two football fields."
Money Stack
"... a stack of 100 one dollar bills measures .43 inches.
"... 1,000,000 one dollar bills measures 4,300 inches or 358 feet – about the height of a 30 to 35 story building."

^ Grasping Large Numbers

Has anybody watched the AppleMusic stream of the concert and seen the creepy robotic-looking hands that appear above the stage at the end? I wish I could find a photo or a clip of them on MSM because they are so disturbing. I want others to be disturbed by them with me, lol.
I don't have a pic but I noticed from the video at the end of the 'concert'. :eek:
And just before that, the stage was filled with large, moving eyes.
Yes, that's not creepy at all. :rolleyes:
Not my thing.

For those who were enjoying the lightshow and display --I'm sorry their night became filled with such horror. :(
But IMO it was a tragedy waiting to happen, with TS' previous inclinations to practically incite the crowd to 'rage' (aka riot, again imo).
MOO.

Definitely. I’ve been to several shows including Linkin Park and Crowded House where the band stopped the show when fans were pushing forward or were getting too rowdy. They told people to calm down, step back, and get some water (Crowded House handed out water to people in front getting pushed). CH dropped the hammer after a second push saying if the crowd pushed a third time the show was over. Everyone behaved after that.

The performer on stage sets the tone. There are video compilations all over YouTube of performers stopping shows asking if someone who fell, passed out, or got manhandled is okay, telling the crowd to be mindful and take care of each other, and ejecting troublemakers.

If, as the spokesperson says, TS is too weak and powerless to stop a show, he doesn’t belong on stage at all.

I’m disgusted with everyone in TS’s camp, TS himself, Drake, the lawyer, the spokesperson, his babymama and her family... all of them.

It's ironic that Crowded House of all bands contained their fans better...

70 minutes at Astroworld: A countdown to catastrophe

Reading this link posted by @dotr, I'm incredulous that this could happen. People coming to a concert armed with bolt cutters? Clearly they had planned in advance to evade the metal detectors, ticket gates and Covid vaccine inspections.

Maybe I'm naive now that I'm old, but here in NYC I just can't picture this happening. Maybe illegal entry into some underground club, but I have NEVER seen this happening at any concert venue, sports event or show that I have EVER attended. I just cannot picture the NYPD allowing people with bolt cutters to rip down fences or to overwhelm barricades. Not back in the 70s when NYC was at its nadir, and definitely not since 9/11, when security tightened everywhere here.

It's hit and miss here with vigilance in checking for the Covid vax, as they are supposed to do in restaurants. But there are so, so many restaurants and they don't have police at the front door. Here, though, you cannot get into any ticketed event that I have seen without first having your bags checked, going through a scanner, and I would imagine handcuffs the moment someone took a bolt cutter to a fence, or tried to circumvent going through the entrance gates.
Jmo from lifelong experience.

Publicity Stunt? or CoHinkyDink?
Instagram star DJ Akademics claiming Drake has blown $1m on exotic performers while there. Video suggested Drake spent $1 million on strippers...The club wrote '2 floors covered with money." Drake went to a STRIP CLUB for a private party a day after his deadly Astroworld concert | Daily Mail Online* bbm sbm

Sooo,
after AstroWorld, TS & Drake decided on the spur of the moment to head to a strip club?
And,
Drake just happened to have handy a million $ in one dollar bills to casually throw around the club floor?
Altho,
One vid shows the club virtually empty.
Some pix of bills on floor seem to be undisturbed. I wonder when those pix were taken.

Or maybe someone, say, PR team for Drake, TS, or club, prearranging event got straps of bills (counterfeit bills? Fuzzy grainy pix, ya know), and called paparazzi beforehand for photo ops of scene.

If there are pix/vid of Drake & TS there, I missed them. Maybe they were at Bible study? A Neil deGrasse Tyson astronomy lecture? Maybe they were at club. IDK.

Call me a cynic, but based on various aspects of the story,* I'm calling it a staged publicity stunt, albeit badly timed. Some might say it backfired.

Not commenting on these two in particular but saying I personally have doubts about the authenticity of celebrity "news."
But I am sure those AstroWorld deaths & injuries were all too real. A massive tragedy. my2ct

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Money Carpet
"... 1,000,000 one dollar bills measures 111,287.5 square feet ... cover an area approximately equal to the size of two football fields."
Money Stack
"... a stack of 100 one dollar bills measures .43 inches.
"... 1,000,000 one dollar bills measures 4,300 inches or 358 feet – about the height of a 30 to 35 story building."

^ Grasping Large Numbers
Those pictures don't have real money on the floor. They look like bad fake money.

She has a pink $72 million plane…

From your link:

“According to The Sun, Kylie left in secret and waited until the middle of the night so she went undetected. Despite the youngest billionaire's $72 million pink plane reportedly sitting in Houston over the past week, Kylie is said to have taken another private jet to reunite with her momager, Kris Jenner

“Fans don't care if she was unaware and are going after her livelihood. As Radar reported, Kylie Cosmetic consumers began throwing her products in the trash and urged others to do the same. They are now calling for everyone to boycott her brand”

''Based on witness accounts, video, radio calls and HFD logs, this is a timeline of how the tragedy unfolded.
Nov. 13 2021''

''New Evidence Suggests Early Trouble At Deadly Astroworld Concert

Nov 12, 2021''

In the 2nd video, at 1 minute, 20 seconds, you can see the creepy hands!

ETA SS's of creepy hands

Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 10.17.19 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 10.18.29 PM.png

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leoa69
Back