TX- 13 year old boy abducted while coming home from school, Houston

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry kid, but I'm not buying what you're selling.

I wonder what he was really doing that he's afraid to admit to his mother (I'm getting old but remember being 13, lol).

imho

Text msgs sent from his phone to mom?

Lee said that while Zavion was missing, she received disturbing text messages from the alleged kidnappers using Zavion’s phone.

“I’m going to kill him,” someone wrote to Lee, in text messages shared with Newsweek. The person claimed they were “not a kid” and admitted to kidnapping Zavion. Lee said the messages have been given to Houston Police.

http://www.newsweek.com/texas-teen-...d-after-being-kidnapped-mother-alleges-934806

IMO this kid is playing Mom like an indignant fiddle. So much about this sets off my BS meter -- things like the dubious likelihood that anybody willing to have the sentiment "I hate black people" tattooed on himself is going to use an inoffensive term like "black people" in doing it.

IMO this kid is playing Mom like an indignant fiddle. So much about this sets off my BS meter -- things like the dubious likelihood that anybody willing to have the sentiment "I hate black people" tattooed on himself is going to use an inoffensive term like "black people" in doing it.

Exactly!

This exactly. I feel this is a really bad attempt at getting attention. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm sure the police will be able to get to the truth. They will make him crack.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Five teenagers and adult male driver would make six people in the car. Looks to me like a very strange story, regardless. Why would all these people leave him alone in the room, considering it doesn't take six people to load a gun? I guess we will have to wait and see as to what police investigation finds.

I hope that all seven were all wearing their seat belts. ;)

I hope this boy and his family get the help they need as LE unravel the story and afterwards.

He sounds more like a troubled boy than a troublemaker.

I hope this boy and his family get the help they need as LE unravel the story and afterwards.

He sounds more like a troubled boy than a troublemaker.

I agree.

I'm going to be really honest here, folks.

When I was 7 years old, I did something similar. As I was walking home, I ran into a house and told them a man tried to abduct me. My story was more believable. (And there was no internet!!) I told the police a man in a truck drove up next to me and propositioned me into the truck. I said I ran and he sped away. I was a really good kid. Good student, friend, daughter. It was a split second type of decision. I can look back now and know why I did it. I remember my mom crying and hugging me, she was so despondent. That felt so good. It was acceptance, love, concern, attentions I had never experience before. (And never since.) If his story isn't true (I think we all suspect it's not) it could be for any number of reasons. He could have found himself in other trouble he was too scared or embarrassed to admit to. He could have made a poor choice that he didn't know how to come back from, and in a young mind this alternative seemed better. He could be missing something fundamental that is not being provided by his family and made up a story to fill the hole. I don't think he's a trouble maker or bad kid. They need to figure out why and address the reasons.

I turned out to be fine. I never did anything like that again and I carried a lot of shame over it for many years. I am successful and happy. I learned to abandon the hope that my emotional needs would be met in my home a few days after my incident. I met my needs through writing, being ambitious, and finding a few good friends. I think it was the only way for me to cope and be healthy. I hope he can do the same.

Hmmmm
Is there a go fund me set up?
If the reports are accurate I am sure the kiddo and family is traumatized.

From the above article:

I'm not a kid and yeah I stoled him

I really think this is a cry for attention, bless his heart. I wondered why I haven't seen much about this on the local news here in Houston, but I think I understand now.
JMO

I googled the "Justice for Zavion" rally to see if it took place and found multiple sites calling for death to these kidnappers and are circulating a photo of a truck that fits the description Zavion gave to police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
issy565
Back