TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Millions of people post pictures of their guns on FB. How are we ever supposed to know when it's different?
Right, and liking atheist pages does not equal being an atheist, nor is it relevant, really.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It is about dying with infamy. Our society gives way too much attention to these monsters.

Someone is looking at this shooting right now, and planning how he's going to try the same thing. Except bigger.

I see the death toll is at 26. :(

I just read they are checking his home for explosives.

ETA: Correcting the number of fatalities

Assuming that the widespread reports of the shooter being Devin P. Kelley is right, then this person is NOT the first name (initials of CW, for reference) that was discussed a lot on Facebook.

Absolutely no facebook posts.

Do you have a source on 28 dead? I don’t see that anywhere.

I see the death toll has risen to 28. :(

I just read they are checking his home for explosives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, and liking atheist pages does not equal being an atheist, nor is it relevant, really.

We don't really know what is and what is not relevant at this point though.

All I can say is personally as a Christian I wouldn't ever hit 'like' on any atheist's page. In fact I wouldn't be reading their page in the first place.

IMO

Anyone have a link to the presser? Did the presser start yet? I can't seem to find a link to one showing it is in progress.

TIA

chris wards 7 yr old daughter is in the hospital dying so I hope they take all the crap about him off the internet
his mother Sandy is on msnbc now
"My 4 grandchildren were in the church. My grandson was shot FOUR times. His 7 year old sister, Emily, died. Their dad is Chris Ward."

We don't know what's relevant. But some people do like to read keep up with opinions and beliefs that don't line up with their own.

My heart goes out to this community. And the shooter's innocent family. I can't imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member