TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing a picture of a baby as his profile pic and nothing about religion.

In his "follows", he followed pages like "The Friendly Athiest" , "Athiest", and "Athiesm". There's a screen grab floating around out there. However, it is said that he taught Sunday school, or VBS, if I read that right. His background pic was an AR-15 (I think), and his profile pic was two children, or possibly teen and child? I'm going by screen grabs I've seen out there.

Dressed all in black, neighbor across street fired at suspect.

true. the media infamy needs to stop. Return to reporting the facts but not sensationalizing the act.

I wish the media would ignore these shooters. They want to die ; they want to take as many with them as possible and they want to go out with a bang of fame. Make it stop. Stop giving them media attention. This one killed the most. NO this one killed the most. It is like it is a contest.

It is about dying with infamy. Our society gives way too much attention to these monsters.

Bravo. Bravo. We can control at least this!!!

The media has made certain decisions about what is acceptable and not. They used to show dead bodies. They don;t as much anymore when the ID is know. They used to air suicides or police shootings. Now they pan up.

The media can choose not to publish their names or photos.

Great. Severe thunderstorm warning and tornado watch and I keep losing power and internet.

Take care of yourself and keep us updated1

Incident has something to do with the Church or the community.

"He added that based on what he knew he did not believe the incident was related to terrorism, but "was some kind of other incident that has to do with the church or the community."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/several-casualties-reported-texas-church-shooting-n817751

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wish they'd stop saying things like this merely hours after the shooting when it's really far too soon to know anything for certain.

The neighbor shot him and then followed him. Police never fired. The neighbor or suspect himself killed him.

The neighbor shot him and then followed him. Police never fired. The neighbor or suspect himself killed him.

Didn't they say the neighbor wrestled the gun from him? Or did I hear that wrong?

Didn't they say the neighbor wrestled the gun from him? Or did I hear that wrong?

No they said he dropped the rifle after being shot which was an AR style. The anchor said the neighbor tackled him and continues to repeat it but LE did not say that.

Good for the church neighbor who engaged in gunfire. Without him, it's possible this creep would have killed more people.

In his "follows", he followed pages like "The Friendly Athiest" , "Athiest", and "Athiesm". There's a screen grab floating around out there. However, it is said that he taught Sunday school, or VBS, if I read that right. His background pic was an AR-15 (I think), and his profile pic was two children, or possibly teen and child? I'm going by screen grabs I've seen out there.

So essentially, another confused whack job.

Dressed all in black, neighbor across street fired at suspect.

Wow. That guy has some incredible courage. He heard a massacre occurring and instead of hiding in his house and just calling LE, he went OUTSIDE to try to stop the guy? Holy smokes.

He dropped gun, is what I thought they said and neighbor continued to chase him but he got in vehicle. Was found dead in vehicle from his own hand or from neighbor's shots.

I heard them say he fired rounds into the church from outside, went around to another side and fired rounds then went into the church. Neighbor confronted him at some point and he dropped the gun and fled in the vehicle. Is that what you heard then say as well?

No they said he dropped the rifle after being shot which was an AR style. The anchor said the neighbor tackled him and continues to repeat it but LE did not say that.

Thanks for clarifying.

So what I'm hearing is that he was possibly an angry atheist who opened fire on conservative Christians out of....what...hate for them?

Also of note, gunman shot at church from outside...then went in and shot (maybe or was all done from outside).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kels1221