TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The neighbor shot him and then followed him. Police never fired. The neighbor or suspect himself killed him.

Don’t mess with Texans! Police can’t possibly get to every shooter in an instant. If the good neighbor had not immediately acted in defense of the people at the church, the shooter would
have continued to kill, I have no doubt about that!

Good neighbor!

Moo

Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

Seriously!! Wow. Can you imagine? That's true bravery and selflessness. I mean he risked his neck to stop this coward. I think I would be hiding in a bedroom under the bed or something, with my family.

The neighbor shot him and then followed him. Police never fired. The neighbor or suspect himself killed him.

Wow. So no police shootout? Wow.

I am struggling with this, as most people must be.

My heart continues to break.

Sending prayers to all loved ones there.

Seriously!! Wow. Can you imagine? That's true bravery and selflessness. I mean he risked his neck to stop this coward. I think I would be hiding in a bedroom under the bed or something, with my family.

Wow. So no police shootout? Wow.

Nope, police found him dead in his vehicle.

Good for the church neighbor who engaged in gunfire. Without him, it's possible this creep would have killed more people.

So, Good Gun Guy killed the Bad Gun Guy. How will the gun control arguments be supported this time?!

Good for the church neighbor who engaged in gunfire. Without him, it's possible this creep would have killed more people.
That's what I call a community sticking together

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I am sorry to hear that! I hope that none of your friends or family were injured or killed in the attack!

My family is not in the area but I have friends all over. Still waiting on word of who was there. The shooter was killed by the road to a friends house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are the laughing stock of the world

countries that are not in war do not do this

moo

We are the laughing stock of the world

countries that are not in war do not do this

moo

I don't know that anyone is laughing, but I do agree that we look absolutely pathetic in this way!

I heard them say he fired rounds into the church from outside, went around to another side and fired rounds then went into the church. Neighbor confronted him at some point and he dropped the gun and fled in the vehicle. Is that what you heard then say as well?

He shot from one side and then another (doors maybe?) and then the neighbor engaged as he was exiting or leaving the area.

So what I'm hearing is that he was possibly an angry atheist who opened fire on conservative Christians out of....what...hate for them?

Well he taught bible study and seemed to loved guns so I'm pretty sure that wasn't the motive. How about we go back to the basics with these freaks and not try to serve an agenda with our theories about motive? It's typically all the same: Soulless monsters, empty vessels, rage-filled jealous injustice collectors. I don't care what ideology they follow, or where they're from or what they believe motive to be themselves. All these cowards have commonalities. Alienated weirdos who don't fit and feel they deserve more recognition and happiness than they have.

Don’t mess with Texans! Police can’t possibly get to every shooter in an instant. If the good neighbor had not immediately acted in defense of the people at the church, the shooter would
have continued to kill, I have no doubt about that!

I'm surprised he killed that many people in the church. Nobody was carrying in there? :(. (Or maybe they were shot before they could respond).

Hoping the shooter’s family and friends will enlighten us.

[video=cnn;us/2017/11/05/texas-church-shooting-sutherland-springs-zw-orig.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/05/us/texas-church-shooting/index.html[/video]
[h=1]At least 26 people killed in shooting at Texas church[/h]
At least 26 people were killed in Sunday's church shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas, Gov. Greg Abbott said in a press conference Sunday evening.

Freeman Martin, a spokesman with the Texas Department of Public Safety, said the deceased range in age from 5 to 72 years old.

So what I'm hearing is that he was possibly an angry atheist who opened fire on conservative Christians out of....what...hate for them?

I'm hearing he was a Christian and a military veteran who opened fire in a church where he might have known people.

I'm surprised he killed that many people in the church. Nobody was carrying in there? :(. (Or maybe they were shot before they could respond).

One interview I heard or read from the gas station that is across the way from the church said the shooting lasted about 15 seconds. Not much time to react.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member