TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming that the widespread reports of the shooter being Devin P. Kelley is right, then this person is NOT the first name (initials of CW, for reference) that was discussed a lot on Facebook.

I just read that the first man identified actually has family that are victims of the shooting. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live: Mass shooting at church in Sutherland Springs, Texashttps://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibes/us-news/v-ecd5e8af-dc90-3332-9efb-d522bf6b8dfa_c-dba758c7-7d40-3e20-b26d-e856ef7c8783_a-b2cb6097-8b9c-3b17-84f1-ede0d4a55f5d?soc_src=newsroom&soc_trk=com.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard&.tsrc=newsroom

Gunman ID’d

I think MSNBC will air it I see the blue room in a window on the screen

Fox News just reported that the gunman is Devin Patrick Kelley, 26 yrs. old.

ETA: Corrected spelling of last name

We don't know what's relevant. But some people do like to read keep up with opinions and beliefs that don't line up with their own.

My heart goes out to this community. And the shooter's innocent family. I can't imagine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We know that he was a Christian and there's a rumour he possibly liked atheist FB groups or pages. But I agree, we don't know what's relevant, except the part where he had a gun. That picture is probably relevant.

This community is going to be destroyed. I'm sure they'll come back but how could they ever be the same?

We don't really know what is and what is not relevant at this point though.

All I can say is personally as a Christian I wouldn't ever hit 'like' on any atheist's page. In fact I wouldn't be reading their page in the first place.

IMO

You are not one who would shoot up a church though. Something not right w this guy.

BBM
Not anymore, just like side walks, parks, malls and retail stores.

This is horrible, loss for words. :cry:

Sidewalks, parks, malls, retail stores...

Concerts, schools, government buildings, people's own homes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper