Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol anytime I see an old timey (usually naked) doll out of place somewhere I find it creepy. One time I was hiking and passed a creek. What was floating in the creek but an antique doll head! In the remote mountain wilderness. Yikes.
I have a friend who deals in antiques, she likes to do weird things with doll heads in her floor displays. Says she sells more than the other vendors because people stop to talk & look. o_O

I wonder if we will hear from Alan's husband and family again, or maybe a more formal press conference? 'Trackdown' appears to be a Fox4 crime report where specific cases are featured. One headline I saw said, "Tips from Fox4 Viewers Help Police Arrest".

Totally. But no searches around there that we’re aware of, right? Or were there some initial ones right after they found the car? I can’t remember.
None we are aware of...
So either it was done secretly (and even could be one reason they took so long to announce car found/ exact location) or they had definitive evidence Alan never made it to that area.

Someone brought up a point on another page - Is there a reason Texas EquuSearch isn't involved? I know they need permission from LE and family. Why no searches using dogs to track his scent, or where his scent ended (or where it led) on the way home from the gas station? I remember LE used dogs to track Bryce Lapsia all the way to a truck stop. Also, was his scent anywhere near where the vehicle was found?

Last edited:
Is this "hey Mr. Criminal don't be worried, we're not looking for you specifically", or a voluntary missing situation. What are you thinking?

No idea, it's such a strange thing to say. He came right out and said they are not looking for a murder suspect. Does that mean they don't suspect murder? Because I'd be pissed if I thought a loved one was murdered and they weren't looking for a suspect, and went so far to say it publicly. But yeah, it's possible it's the "hey Mr. Criminal don't be worried, we're not looking for you specifically" game..

Seeing this location, it honestly makes me wonder if AW isn't in the same general location, somewhere off Kitty Street.
Yes. Looking at an aerial map, we can see that Kitty St. is a little hidey-hole of a dead end street hidden on both sides by thick bushes. I took a "walk" on Instant Street view, and could only see one old house set off the street about 1/4 in on the street off Persimmon. The entire street can't be more than 1/4 mile long is my guess. It dead ends, and has abandoned tires, etc. strewn around. Gave me the creeps knowing this is where the Porche ended up.

Next, I "walked around" the surrounding area. It's not dense with buildings, a car like a Porche being driven through there would have been noticed immediately. Someone saw that car, I have no doubt. This is a poor area, and a snazzy car like that would have attracted attention. It would have stood out; been very noticeable.

Finally, I looked at the businesses on South Central Expressway; lots of auto salvage shops, auto recyclers, State Jail, and a land fill.

I agree with you; it is likely that AW ended up not too far from where the car was found.

Amateur opinion and speculation

No idea, it's such a strange thing to say. He came right out and said they are not looking for a murder suspect. Does that mean they don't suspect murder? Because I'd be pissed if I thought a loved one was murdered and they weren't looking for a suspect, and went so far to say it publicly. But yeah, it's possible it's the "hey Mr. Criminal don't be worried, we're not looking for you specifically" game..
The car was hidden on a street not far from a slew of chop shops and a land fill. Car found with mud on tires. No activity (that we have heard of) on phone or credit cards. Doesn't sound like a runaway hubby to me, and thus I strongly suspect foul play. Curious that LE wouldn't acknowledge this.

Amateur opinion and speculation

It really is weird. If they don’t know what happened to him, how do they know they’re not looking for a murder suspect?

You're right. I guess that could be interpreted in a few different ways, he did ask for tips and emphasized the reward though.

You're right. I guess that could be interpreted in a few different ways, he did ask for tips and emphasized the reward though.

If they aren't looking for a murder suspect though, what kind of tips do they want? If someone saw him around town? They're making it very confusing. I wish they'd just come out and have a freaking presser.

If they aren't looking for a murder suspect though, what kind of tips do they want? If someone saw him around town? They're making it very confusing. I wish they'd just come out and have a freaking presser.
Agree. With the location of the car being revealed, it seems like they want tips on the car. Which in turn would likely lead to what happened to Alan.

Someone brought up a point on another page - Is there a reason Texas EquuSearch isn't involved? I know they need permission from LE and family. Why no searches using dogs to track his scent, or where his scent ended (or where it led) on the way home from the gas station? I remember LE used dogs to track Bryce Lapsia all the way to a truck stop. Also, was his scent anywhere near where the vehicle was found?
I don't guess I'm understanding your question. Scent dogs would not have had a trail from the RT due to AW leaving in the Porsche. I wouldn't think there would have been any detectable scent for tracking dogs to follow once the loaner was found and positively ID'd to be the missing man's vehicle, what was it again? 5 days later? Remember Texas experienced heavy rainfall in the days before, during & after the Wishing/Seeking to Locate DPD report was made and released to the MSM's. Would there be any scent for the dogs to follow in your opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72