Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Articles state that Alan's husband said he became panicked when he didn't return by 7:00. Alan was only an hour late, yet he panicked, drove around looking for him and then started calling hospitals. That's bizarre, imo, unless he suspected Alan was in danger from something or someone.

Articles state that Alan's husband said he became panicked when he didn't return by 7:00. Alan was only an hour late, yet he panicked, drove around looking for him and then started calling hospitals. That's bizarre, imo, unless he suspected Alan was in danger from something or someone.

Yes I mentioned this specific point earlier in this thread.

His intuition said I have to go out now and go looking for him.

So his husband came home at 6.15. Did he call or text Alan between 6.15 and 7.00? That's my question, was Alan's phone already turned off or did it go to voicemail?

Because he became already worried around 6.30. I would assume you immediately start calling and texting. Maybe even trying to track him through social media.

It’s not if you live by the clock and are super efficient at work. Clearly Alan had never missed work or a work call before

Alan can be seen leaving racetrac via an adjacent Church Chicken, not directly onto the road from racetrac. It’s not clear why he would choose this route when he had a more direct one. He was also seen on video stalling there for a short while.

The car park of this church chicken is an actual permanent and busy homeless doss area. It’s unlikely he opened the window to help someone but it’s possible. Was it a drug deal? Did he knock someone down and get pulled out of the car?

Attachments

• 125985EB-1F43-46A0-9234-658A2ED5FBC6.jpeg
    125985EB-1F43-46A0-9234-658A2ED5FBC6.jpeg
    783.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Alan can be seen leaving racetrac via an adjacent Church Chicken, not directly onto the road from racetrac. It’s not clear why he would choose this route when he had a more direct one. He was also seen on video stalling there for a short while.

The car park of this church chicken is an actual permanent and busy homeless doss area. It’s unlikely he opened the window to help someone but it’s possible. Was it a drug deal? Did he knock someone down and get pulled out of the car?

Why is a piece of the surveillance video missing at 1:40? He is standing at the loaner vehicle at 1:39 and then he vanishes at 1:40. It doesn't show him walk off.

He's clearly texting someone in that video at 6 am and according to Rusty, it wasn't him. Police must know who he was texting. We need an investigative reporter to leak this info.
Surveillance Video Of Missing Dallas Man Alan White

Last edited:

Why is a piece of the surveillance video missing at 1:40? He is standing at the loaner vehicle at 1:39 and then he vanishes at 1:40. It doesn't show him walk off.

He's clearly texting someone in that video at 6 am and according to Rusty, it wasn't him.

Makes me think Rusty was already worried before he himself came home. Arriving home at 6.15 and Allan not being there didn't alarm him, but 15-30 min later he is already concerned.

IMO he was immediately worried when Allan wasn't home when he arrived. Was there any contact at all in the hours before?

He's clearly texting someone in that video at 6 am and according to Rusty, it wasn't him. Police must know who he was texting. We need an investigative reporter to leak this info.
I think it is a motion camera and that’s why there was a stall in footage

Do you guys think alans case could be related at all to the Blake Mcoy case?

Sherman police offering money for information on missing Sherman man

Missing Sherman man found dead
His car was found in South Dallas--same as Alan's
His body found in Fannin county. (Police say Blake McCoy’s body was found in Fannin County around 2 p.m. Thursday afternoon.)***
How far is Fannin county from where Blake was at with his sister??
How far is Fannin County from Alan's last know location/ the gas station??
Missing Sherman man found dead (kxii.com)

Yes, I keep getting stuck on that as well. It just seems strange to be running out to search for him after only an hour late. I can't help but think that there was a situation going on prior to that morning. JMO

So his husband came home at 6.15. Did he call or text Alan between 6.15 and 7.00? That's my question, was Alan's phone already turned off or did it go to voicemail?

Because he became already worried around 6.30. I would assume you immediately start calling and texting. Maybe even trying to track him through social media.
IMO I think that he immediately started texting/and or calling him but did not get a response.

Hi, new to this forum - been cracking my mind on this case for a couple of days.

One thing that really stands out to me, is the sophistication behind it all: To move a car to a remote area, and to get away from that (creepy) part of town asap, it would have to be a two-man operation. One drives the Porsche, another one trails behind, together they leave.

Whoever is in on this / behind it, and I am leaving all options open, didn't do this on a whim. Whether Alan is alive remains to be seen, but moving the car has been a premeditated course of action - and I find it unlikely that your average tweaker or low-life robber would spontaneously think this out (and find an accomplice) at 6:00 in the morning.

Hi, new to this forum - been cracking my mind on this case for a couple of days.

One thing that really stands out to me, is the sophistication behind it all: To move a car to a remote area, and to get away from that (creepy) part of town asap, it would have to be a two-man operation. One drives the Porsche, another one trails behind, together they leave.

Whoever is in on this / behind it, and I am leaving all options open, didn't do this on a whim. Whether Alan is alive remains to be seen, but moving the car has been a premeditated course of action - and I find it unlikely that your average tweaker or low-life robber would spontaneously think this out (and find an accomplice) at 6:00 in the morning.
Agree completely. Great first post Dutcher! Welcome to WS, and appreciate your thoughts.

Amateur opinion and speculation

He was less than an hour late! His husband said he started panicking at 6:45 am. He said it was because Alan had the 7:00 am phone call.

Soon after the car was discovered, locals were saying there was a bus station (I think?) across the street from where the car was discovered, and that it was possible that Alan or whoever left the car there could have traveled away via bus.

Also, parking this here:

NBC News: On [Alan’s] desk is a to-do list from the day he was last seen.

A lot of people are querying his gym choices and here’s my 2c

• Alan’s gym was actually on his usual route to work. Due to Covid he was working from home but it’s likely the membership had been paid for a year either by him or his company. He started work there in feb 2020 so an annual membership would still be in force. I don’t see anything sinister in his gym being separate to his husbands for this reason.
  • It’s also a 24 hour gym and it was part of Alan’s routine to go before work - I assume most gyms aren’t open at 5 am?
  • Alan arrived at the gym at 5 and left around 5:40. Is this strange? No. I don’t see it at strange as he seems to have been a regular gym user and fit looking - from the last video of him. He’s most likely in a maintenance phase of his fitness so less time is needed.
  • Also, he knew he had to get gas and be home early (maybe to have breakfast and shower) so his routine on the day he went missing could be shorter than usual to facilitate that.
  • Why did Rusty panic so early - because it was totally out of the normal for him not to be where he said, at the time he said. Alan is reported to be a very time oriented individual. If my husband said to me that he was going to be home at 6 am as he had a meeting at 7 and wanted to have breakfast and a shower first then I too would begin to worry quite quickly when he didn’t show up. Changes in the patterns of reliable people are generally of concern. If Alan is super conscientious, which I suspect he is as he has a very high level job, then his word is his bond. He should have been home by 615 at latest.
  • He had plans for later that day to bring his niece and her fiancé to see wedding venues. He also had flights book to visit his mother for her birthday soon after.

Discrepancies
  • The racetrac video shows 5:47 but the last data used on his phone was 6:01. Was that when he was paying for petrol?
  • Why did he walk into the shop and stand in an aisle for a minute then turn around and leave without buying anything.
  • Why did he drive into church chicken and stop for 1 minute before driving into inwood/ hai route home.
  • Why was his car not seen on the cvs camera just 4 blocks away and on his route home. What happened in those 4 blocks?
Why the family and police silence?
  • Because they know what happened and are trying to protect his reputation so he can resurface and not lose face eg keep his job, have credit rating issues.
  • It looks like he has a pretty perfect life - a successful career, close family, nice home, long term partner. Was it all too perfect? It’s hard to know.
  • Did he every have a drug problem and lapse back into that? Even with all the nice things in his life there’s a pressure to perform in these high level jobs and he is only in this job since February. Doing up and flipping houses is also stressful. Covid is stressful. His brother passed away in recent years - that’s stressful. Did he relapse?

<modsnip: Negative insinuations about the house for sale are not victim friendly>

Position of car:

from the car park video at the gym you can see Randy reverses cars into parking spots but why was the Porsche reversed into the shrubs where it was found. Wonder if the seat was in its usual location? If you’re dumping a car in an abandoned lot you don’t reverse it into place, do you?

He is on my mind every day and really hope he shows up soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people are querying his gym choices and here’s my 2c

• Alan’s gym was actually on his usual route to work. Due to Covid he was working from home but it’s likely the membership had been paid for a year either by him or his company. He started work there in feb 2020 so an annual membership would still be in force. I don’t see anything sinister in his gym being separate to his husbands for this reason.
  • It’s also a 24 hour gym and it was part of Alan’s routine to go before work - I assume most gyms aren’t open at 5 am?

It's not it being different from RJ's gym - it's that there are closer LA Fitness locations to his residence, including one less than a mile away.

LA Fitness is also not 24 hour. It looks like normal hours of the Haskell one is 5 am to 10 pm, with slightly shorter hours on the weekends.

(from my experience that happens if the gym is in a business park that gets little traffic on weekends, but there's a Target and a few restaurants nearby, so that's not it).

Attachments

• C9C7FA1E-94C9-42BD-887A-91E0B9AE9F41.png
    C9C7FA1E-94C9-42BD-887A-91E0B9AE9F41.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics