Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Alan's relatives and husband won't organize a ground search for him around the undeveloped land near Kitty Street or set up a Facebook missing page, KPMG employees should do this.

Why is no one searching for Alan whom many people described as being an extremely nice man?
They may have been searching—we just don’t know about it. We haven’t been told much. Personally I feel LE may be investigating more than just Alan’s disappearance due to where the car was found and LE saying this lot was well known to them. There have been quite a few similar incidents in the Dallas area, and I think it’s possible they may be related and that’s why the quiet from LE.

On the contrary, that dumpsite has only been used once, in the past 4 years, as a stolen car dumpsite, and that on the same day Alan's vehicle was found. Look at the Dallas Police Reports website and search under KITTY ST. It's known for sumping debris.
LE stated in a news conference that the lot was well known to LE. It’s not known for good, legal things, and there are tires piled up in the street view images. I don’t really know what “sumping debris” is, lol.

I doubt Alan was aware of the robbery that occurred 5.5 hours earlier at 12:30 am at his usual gas station. It was too early for Alan to have heard the morning news. Imo, the reason Alan didn't use his regular gas station was because someone or something was drawing him towards the area around the Racetrac on Inwood Road.

It seems unlikely that someone drove for a long time or distance with Alan in the cargo space or slumped over in the passenger seat. It's a 28-34 minute drive from that Racetrac area to Kitty St. Alan's body is probably dumped in between these two sites.

The Trinity River area between Racetrac and Kitty Street should have been searched as well as the undeveloped land around Kitty St. :(
Driving Directions from [5801 - 5899] Kitty St, 5898 5d Dallas, TX to 2506 Inwood Rd Dallas, TX - MapQuest
Didn't the verified insider say that when he went to the gym, his normal Racetrac was still taped off and had a heavy police presence?

Didn't the verified insider say that when he went to the gym, his normal Racetrac was still taped off and had a heavy police presence?

His niece speculated the 7-11 being robbed was the reason:
Rusty knew Alan was going to stop for gas either before or after the gym. We don’t know why he took that route home but we think it may be because the gas station he would’ve gone to was robbed earlier that morning and he wanted to avoid that road in case the police had it closed off.

TX - TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

Bringing up the post the verified family member made in Thread #1:

Hi everyone, I want you all to know that Alan is the most kind and caring person and there’s no way he would ever willingly just up and disappear. As soon as Rusty told me Alan didn’t come home I started to panic. Rusty thought maybe he got into a car accident and I remember thinking oh no I hope that’s not the case. But as the hours passed I actually started to hope that was the case. Rusty had already tried texting and calling his phone and driving by the gym and calling the hospitals and there was just no sign of him. He wasn’t planning on stopping anywhere else. I saw some suggest picking up pastries or something for us but he had already asked us earlier in the week what we’d like for breakfast when he went shopping for the week.

Rusty knew Alan was going to stop for gas either before or after the gym. We don’t know why he took that route home but we think it may be because the gas station he would’ve gone to was robbed earlier that morning and he wanted to avoid that road in case the police had it closed off.

Masked Robbers Shoot 7-Eleven Clerk Twice At Oak Lawn Store, Then Take Off

We haven’t been able to get the phone records. All we know is his last data usage was at like 6:01 am and last text he received was around 6:30 am. He would’ve charged his phone overnight so we think the SIM card was taken out.

I have seen a satellite view of where the car was found but I don’t remember the exact location. It was in a secluded area and looked like someone was trying to hide it. The seats were also wet and there was mud on the tires. It had rained really hard the day after he went missing.

We also know for a fact he didn’t make it home. There are cameras on the front and back of the house and his car never shows up.

Other details I can’t give out right now.

Nov 14, 2020

I doubt Alan was aware of the robbery that occurred 5.5 hours earlier at 12:30 am at his usual gas station. It was too early for Alan to have heard the morning news.

A resident responded to a WFAA reporters tweet stating she heard the police helicopter so good chance Alan could have as well:
https://twitter.com/mikeforbeswfaa/status/1319171521512984579?s=19

As of 6:33 the police were still looking for the suspects in the area:
Convenience store clerk shot during robbery attempt in Oak Lawn, Dallas police say

I think Alan, if taking the most direct route from home to the gym before 5:00, would pass right by the gas station and possibly the police searching for the suspects.

Could also have been a topic of discussion going around the gym.

Last edited:
The things that have kept coming up in my mind are:

1. IF there was mud on the tires: Was there mud on the sidewall or just in the tread? Is it just a trace of mud or a significant amount? If there is mud on the sidewall, the car was at the location after any significant rain event, as the rain would have rinsed the mud off of the sidewall. If there was mud in the tread, the car was moved to the area while the ground was still damp enough for mud to stick to the tires, presumably from the area the car was found, as the mud would have dislodged from the tire when driven on paved roads and only left a trace amount.

2. Were there any tracks in the dirt area where the car was found? Tracks could be from the car tires, footprints from a person exiting the car. IF there were tracks, then there was not a significant rain event after the car was left there. IF there were foot prints, where did they lead? Was there another set of tracks of a vehicle (car, bicycle, etc) that would suggest multiple people participating in leaving the car?

3. When the car was found, stripped or not, was there dust on the car? IF there was dust on the car, the car 1. had been there for a period of time to collect the dust and during a period of time when the ground had dried 2. had not been there during a rain event.

4. IF the car was locked with the key fob inside, IMO, someone had a second key fob. Who could have a second key fob for a loaner vehicle? 1. People that have access to the key fobs at the dealership where the car was from. Which could suggest that 1. a key fob was stolen from the dealership or 2. someone from the dealership was involved. Did the dealership have any theft or break-ins? Can you get key fobs on the black or gray markets? How does the locking system work? Can you "override" the locking system?

A google search for this question result gave this direction via YouTube

What were the settings on the Porsche in the AW case?

5. What was the starting and ending mileage and the gas level on the AW loaner car? Who else had used the loaner car?
All MOO and speculation.

Another question I have is can AW and RJ house be sold without AW being able to sign paperwork for the transaction? If RJ has a POA, can he use that during this situation? IF he can, could the sale of the home be to secure finances for a ransom? MOO

1. The gym is not 24 hours, it's open 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Check on Google.
2. What's the source for the claim that he stopped at the Church's for a minute?
3. What's your source for the claim that he didn't appear on the CVS cameras?

Trying to answer again without breaking TOS: (sorry mods :( )

-A non MSM website

Please don't post the actual physical address of the home. It's one thing to discuss it because it is also Alan's residence, but we don't want to be invading his husband's privacy by having their actual address on a crime sleuthing site.

'It’s a complete nightmare': Mom, partner of missing Dallas businessman plead for his safe return | wfaa.com
A reporter for WFAA doing a short interview with Rusty and Alan's mother from Nov. I find Rusty's interaction interesting.

I also would hope that a thorough search of the dumping site was done. Of course, it was a week later that the car was found there. Which I find odd, if LE did continual checks/calls for dumping. One does not know when the car was parked there, other than muddy tires. It rained the day after Alan disappeared, how much rain, how long were there puddles? Could the car have only been there a day or two, not seven?

<RS&BBM for focus> Of course, it was a week later that the car was found there. Which I find odd, if LE did continual checks/calls for dumping. One does not know when the car was parked there, other than muddy tires. It rained the day after Alan disappeared, how much rain, how long were there puddles? Could the car have only been there a day or two, not seven?
IMO, yes.

All we know about the car is what the verified insider posted and MSM reports. Here’s the timeline by day of the MSM reports:

Oct 22 - Alan goes missing, LE classifies as “Want to Locate”
Oct. 27 - First MSM coverage
Oct. 29 - Car is located
Nov. 20 - LE changes classification to “Endangered Missing Person”

If the car was somewhere else between Oct. 22 - Oct. 29 (or a subset therein), where was it?
If the car was the reason for Alan going missing (carjacking / car theft, etc), why was it located intact with wet seats?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members