Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed 1000%. With so little new information, alot of little things end up getting nitpicked when in reality, its very insubstantial. Everyone is different and I know many people, myself included, who are very schedule-driven and would alarm someone if that course is deviated from.
Agree. I myself don’t normally talk shop with my spouse. But if I have a “big call” the next morning, he definitely knows. I don’t think its odd that Rusty knew about the call and worried early when he was a no show, nor that the gym visit was short. Quick work out before a big call....normal imo.

Alan disappeared Oct. 22.
His car was found Oct. 29.
IMO, if someone(s) took the car and parked it with the intention of waiting to see if it would be tracked, they wouldn’t wait 7 days before stripping it or doing whatever they intended to do.
JMO.

It was suggested/speculated upthread (or in the first thread) that LE may have found it earlier but only announced it on 10/29, the idea that they had surveillance in the area, hoping that someone would come back for it.

If Alan's relatives and husband won't organize a ground search for him around the undeveloped land near Kitty Street or set up a Facebook missing page, KPMG employees should do this.

Why is no one searching for Alan whom many people described as being an extremely nice man?

It was suggested/speculated upthread (or in the first thread) that LE may have found it earlier but only announced it on 10/29, the idea that they had surveillance in the area, hoping that someone would come back for it.

Then it would seem that LE came to the same conclusion — no one was coming back for the car.
JMO.

Thank you. I was stumped as to why they’d be involved since the location was no where near Arlington.

Folks, the incident report for the stripped vehicle has Arlington PD as the complainant, and the event was classified as a Miscellaneous. It was dispatched as a Signal 58 - Routine Investigation.

This was not the same event as the discovery of Alan's car. This was a recovered abandoned stolen vehicle, which was reported stolen out of Arlington, by the Arlington PD.

Do a check at www.dallaspolice.net/reports on KITTY ST and you'll that for the past 4 years the Dallas Police have been dispatching Signal 58's to that area. They obviously routinely patrol this area because it's a known illegal dumpsite. On October 29, 2020, Dallas Police on a routine patrol of Kitty Street discovered a stripped vehicle, which turned out to be an abandoned stolen vehicle reported by Arlington PD.

One more slightly odd thing in the video. At first, he is out of his vehicle at the rear pump (farther back from the painted red stripe on the ground), later he is out of his vehicle again, but at the front pump (close to the red stripe). It appears he was pumping at the back pump. Any ideas on why that would happen - pull forward and then get out again?

Can you provide a link to the video of which you're referring? I don't see this on the one I have.

Thanks.

To see other incident reports that occured on Kitty St go to DPD incident reports:
Dallas Police Public Data Viewer

Start typing "Kitty" in the address field, select "Kitty St", then hit "Submit."

You should see mainly refuse-dumping type incidents but a few others as well.

Yes, and you will also notice that almost all of the incidents were dispatched as Signal 58 - Routine Investigation, meaning the cops know this is an often-used illegal dumpsite, so they regularly patrol. I believe this is how Alan's car was found - on a routine check of the area.

The fact that numerous stolen vehicles were found in that exact spot in the past certainly lends credibility to the theory that it was some sort of car jacking, although it almost seems too direct a clue....too easy. Like someone put it there knowing others would think it was a car theft thing....

I have the feeling there is much more to it....but just a feeling, could be wrong.

On the contrary, that dumpsite has only been used once, in the past 4 years, as a stolen car dumpsite, and that on the same day Alan's vehicle was found. Look at the Dallas Police Reports website and search under KITTY ST. It's known for sumping debris.

A lot of people are querying his gym choices and here’s my 2c

• It’s also a 24 hour gym and it was part of Alan’s routine to go before work - I assume most gyms aren’t open at 5 am?
  • Why did he drive into church chicken and stop for 1 minute before driving into inwood/ hai route home.

• Why was his car not seen on the cvs camera just 4 blocks away and on his route home. What happened in those 4 blocks?
1. The gym is not 24 hours, it's open 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Check on Google.
2. What's the source for the claim that he stopped at the Church's for a minute?
3. What's your source for the claim that he didn't appear on the CVS cameras?

Folks, the incident report for the stripped vehicle has Arlington PD as the complainant, and the event was classified as a Miscellaneous. It was dispatched as a Signal 58 - Routine Investigation.

This was not the same event as the discovery of Alan's car. This was a recovered abandoned stolen vehicle, which was reported stolen out of Arlington, by the Arlington PD.

Do a check at www.dallaspolice.net/reports on KITTY ST and you'll that for the past 4 years the Dallas Police have been dispatching Signal 58's to that area. They obviously routinely patrol this area because it's a known illegal dumpsite. On October 29, 2020, Dallas Police on a routine patrol of Kitty Street discovered a stripped vehicle, which turned out to be an abandoned stolen vehicle reported by Arlington PD.
I did that. Nothing shows up for Kitty Street.
Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 7.55.28 AM.png

I did that. Nothing shows up for Kitty Street.
View attachment 277554

These are the incidents I found in the area:

10-24-15 3087 Persimmon Rd Unknown Suspect Dumped a Vehicle in Field and Burned it
04-01-16 3100 Persimmon Rd Unknown Person used ignitable source to set vehicle fire
10-01-16 3100 Persimmon Rd Unknown Suspect took Comp's Property and Struck Face with it
11-12-16 3100 Persimmon Rd Stolen Vehicle out of Irvine
02-20-18 3100 Persimmon Rd Vehicle stolen out of cedar hill recovered
09-24-18 5800 Kitty St. Recovered Stolen Vehicle
07-25-19 5806 Kitty St Found Property of a Vehicle
10-29-20 5899 Kitty St Unknown Suspected Stripped Stolen Vehicle

If you go to the 3200 block of Persimmon, there are too many to go through. Mostly incidents at the apartment complex.

These are the incidents I found in the area:

10-24-15 3087 Persimmon Rd Unknown Suspect Dumped a Vehicle in Field and Burned it
04-01-16 3100 Persimmon Rd Unknown Person used ignitable source to set vehicle fire
10-01-16 3100 Persimmon Rd Unknown Suspect took Comp's Property and Struck Face with it
11-12-16 3100 Persimmon Rd Stolen Vehicle out of Irvine
02-20-18 3100 Persimmon Rd Vehicle stolen out of cedar hill recovered
09-24-18 5800 Kitty St. Recovered Stolen Vehicle
07-25-19 5806 Kitty St Found Property of a Vehicle
10-29-20 5899 Kitty St Unknown Suspected Stripped Stolen Vehicle

If you go to the 3200 block of Persimmon, there are too many to go through. Mostly incidents at the apartment complex.
Thank you so much! :)

Google Maps
Use the arrows to travel around that area. There's one very small area with 5 dumped tires. The rest of that area and road is clean. Unless someone cleaned it really good before the Google street view photographer arrived, this wasn't a well-known dump site. The only people I can think of that would have awareness of this bizarrely undeveloped south Dallas site would be USPS.

If you go back and look at the satellite view, you'll see a small dirt road just to the left, off of Kitty St. (right where those tires and tree branches are), that enters into a clearing, literally filled with dumped items. Another small dirt road just off Persimmon Rd. (blocked off in street view, with what look like a pile of rail ties), leads to the same clearing filled with trash.

In this case, Bing maps has a way better arial view of the area:
Maps

Attachments

• kittystreettrash.jpg
    kittystreettrash.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 38
I doubt Alan was aware of the robbery that occurred 5.5 hours earlier at 12:30 am at his usual gas station. It was too early for Alan to have heard the morning news. Imo, the reason Alan didn't use his regular gas station was because someone or something was drawing him towards the area around the Racetrac on Inwood Road.

It seems unlikely that someone drove for a long time or distance with Alan in the cargo space or slumped over in the passenger seat. It's a 28-34 minute drive from that Racetrac area to Kitty St. Alan's body is probably dumped in between these two sites.

The Trinity River area between Racetrac and Kitty Street should have been searched as well as the undeveloped land around Kitty St. :(
Driving Directions from [5801 - 5899] Kitty St, 5898 5d Dallas, TX to 2506 Inwood Rd Dallas, TX - MapQuest

It seems unlikely that someone drove for a long time or distance with Alan in the cargo space or slumped over in the passenger seat. It's a 28-34 minute drive from that Racetrac area to Kitty St. Alan's body is probably dumped in between these two sites.
Respectfully snipped for focus and commentary response.
Interesting point. IDK what the police presence in South Dallas is, but that vehicle would have stood out like a beacon in that area. It's a very poor area with lots of industrial shops, pawn shops, and so forth. That car would have attracted attention, and it's a very high risk maneuver to drive it that far. Very curious indeed.

Amateur opinion and speculation

If you go back and look at the satellite view, you'll see a small dirt road just to the left, off of Kitty St. (right where those tires and tree branches are), that enters into a clearing, literally filled with dumped items. Another small dirt road just off Persimmon Rd. (blocked off in street view, with what look like a pile of rail ties), leads to the same clearing filled with trash.

In this case, Bing maps has a way better arial view of the area:
Maps
Yes....and the police reports from the website that a sleuther posted many pages back show all kinds if items being dumped from tires, to wood to vehicle parts. It's possible that during the moment Google took that picture, there were only tires visible from the road, but it is a known illegal refuse dump site.

It's not it being different from RJ's gym - it's that there are closer LA Fitness locations to his residence, including one less than a mile away.

LA Fitness is also not 24 hour. It looks like normal hours of the Haskell one is 5 am to 10 pm, with slightly shorter hours on the weekends.

(from my experience that happens if the gym is in a business park that gets little traffic on weekends, but there's a Target and a few restaurants nearby, so that's not it).
I believe the one on Haskell is a Signature Club. You have to have an upgraded membership to go to signature clubs.

I doubt Alan was aware of the robbery that occurred 5.5 hours earlier at 12:30 am at his usual gas station. It was too early for Alan to have heard the morning news. Imo, the reason Alan didn't use his regular gas station was because someone or something was drawing him towards the area around the Racetrac on Inwood Road.

The Trinity River area between Racetrac and Kitty Street should have been searched as well as the undeveloped land around Kitty St. :(
Driving Directions from [5801 - 5899] Kitty St, 5898 5d Dallas, TX to 2506 Inwood Rd Dallas, TX - MapQuest
I agree about certain areas of the Trinity River, but the drive between the RC and where the car was found is extremely urban. I doubt he was dumped and still unfound anywhere along that route. My bet would be around where the car was.

Hmmm. I’ll have to go back and look at that. I thought we figured out that incident WAS Alan’s car and that the loaner was technically owned out of Arlington & that’s why Arlington PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzee2741