Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, yes.

All we know about the car is what the verified insider posted and MSM reports. Here’s the timeline by day of the MSM reports:

Oct 22 - Alan goes missing, LE classifies as “Want to Locate”
Oct. 27 - First MSM coverage
Oct. 29 - Car is located
Nov. 20 - LE changes classification to “Endangered Missing Person”

If the car was somewhere else between Oct. 22 - Oct. 29 (or a subset therein), where was it?
If the car was the reason for Alan going missing (carjacking / car theft, etc), why was it located intact with wet seats?

JMO

I don't believe the car was ever the target.
There's also not been any banking/credit card use, so money wasn't it either.
I suspect either Alan disappeared himself, or someone else did, and he was the target all along.

jmo

It was suggested/speculated upthread (or in the first thread) that LE may have found it earlier but only announced it on 10/29, the idea that they had surveillance in the area, hoping that someone would come back for it.
If my memory is accurate, DPD or any other LEO did not make that public knowledge. Neither was the video of AW @ the Racetrak getting gas. VI for family on here is who let it be known. And TBH I do not remember any other situation where a family gained access to security footage of the last known sighting of their loved one to even be the source!

I don't believe the car was ever the target.
There's also not been any banking/credit card use, so money wasn't it either.
I suspect either Alan disappeared himself, or someone else did, and he was the target all along.

jmo
Money may not have been the target, but that doesn't mean it wasn't the motive.

Jmo

Last edited:
Money may not have been the target, but that doesn't mean it wasn't the motive.

Jmo
If money was the motive... they got an expensive bag, phone and maybe cash? Seems incredibly risky for not being very lucrative. If it was money, why wasn’t the initiative to take the fancy car? Realizing it was a rental?
Sad to think that I really don’t think he left on his own. :(
All moo

If money was the motive... they got an expensive bag, phone and maybe cash? Seems incredibly risky for not being very lucrative. If it was money, why wasn’t the initiative to take the fancy car? Realizing it was a rental?
Sad to think that I really don’t think he left on his own. :(
All moo

I took 'money as motive' in a very different way.
But who knows, whatever the motive was could have been completely out of left field.
That does happen.

IMO, yes.

All we know about the car is what the verified insider posted and MSM reports. Here’s the timeline by day of the MSM reports:

Oct 22 - Alan goes missing, LE classifies as “Want to Locate”
Oct. 27 - First MSM coverage
Oct. 29 - Car is located
Nov. 20 - LE changes classification to “Endangered Missing Person”

If the car was somewhere else between Oct. 22 - Oct. 29 (or a subset therein), where was it?
If the car was the reason for Alan going missing (carjacking / car theft, etc), why was it located intact with wet seats?

JMO

Thanks for this, @ElementalLaura. Can I trouble you to add the date of the house going on the market, to the timeline? It felt sudden, and maybe it's nothing, but it can't hurt to keep in mind. IMO.

Thanks for this, @ElementalLaura. Can I trouble you to add the date of the house going on the market, to the timeline? It felt sudden, and maybe it's nothing, but it can't hurt to keep in mind. IMO.

I would, but I believe that previous postings of the actual listing were deleted by mods since they showed the current address (presumably) of RJ (the husband). Here's the best reference that remains:

I rechecked and some not-so-reliable sites show their house was put on the market Dec 16, 2020. It doesn't show up on zillow, realtor.com or Coldwell Banker as being currently for sale.
<RSBM for focus>

I'm still curious as to how it could have been listed in the first place, since I assume Alan's name was on the mortgage and/or title. Maybe that's why it's withdrawn. I feel for families with missing people who have to work through all the financial issues associated with the missing person.

I would, but I believe that previous postings of the actual listing were deleted by mods since they showed the current address (presumably) of RJ (the husband). Here's the best reference that remains:

I'm still curious as to how it could have been listed in the first place, since I assume Alan's name was on the mortgage and/or title. Maybe that's why it's withdrawn. I feel for families with missing people who have to work through all the financial issues associated with the missing person.

I wonder if they could have planned to sell it before Alan disappeared, so, first his spouse went ahead with the plan, and then realized that there are legal complications when someone disappears, and that it wouldn’t be that easy to sell it.

Well, as stated above. If there is evidence pointing to the fact Alan is deceased, and RJ is not in a financial position to keep the home. Why not? It would be better than letting it go into default.

Absolutely. My first husband died unexpectedly, and I didn't have the income or the desire to stay in our house we had purchased together.

I wonder if they could have planned to sell it before Alan disappeared, so, first his spouse went ahead with the plan, and then realized that there are legal complications when someone disappears, and that it wouldn’t be that easy to sell it.
The pain Alan's husband must be going through as well as Alan's extended family must be unfathomable. They need closure, and I pray it comes soon.
IWT that RJ took the home off the market because selling during the holidays isn't optimal. He will likely put it back on.

Amateur opinion and speculation

The pain Alan's husband must be going through as well as Alan's extended family must be unfathomable. They need closure, and I pray it comes soon.
IWT that RJ took the home off the market because selling during the holidays isn't optimal. He will likely put it back on.

Amateur opinion and speculation

But is RJ even able to sell it, without extra legal hoops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214