Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"lingering",,,is there a reason for that? Was he looking/waiting for someone.

I agree, where could he have gone after turning on to Inwood rd? Did he spot who he was looking for and pull over? Turn on to a side street?

That is so weird, cause he's so close to home.
Yes, the "Lingering" is a bit strange, however, I tend to do that in parking lots if I am leaving store or wherever I am and get a text message.
I will stop and look at text, maybe answer it before driving out of lot and into road.
He may have been doing the same, looking at new text message but then, I am hoping LE has tracked his phone calls and messages to see who is was messaging or talking with.
Might be something, might not.

Found it!

https://twitter.com/RozierReports/status/1324413633816895489

- - -

#New "The family tells me after pumping gas the businessman drive off the lot, thru Church’s Chicken, Auto Zone, and then north on Inwood toward his house."

"Alan makes a decision to linger one more time before leaving the RaceTrac lot but in a different section of it. Alan drives 100 feet from the RaceTrac gas pump to Church's Chicken next door and lingers there<>Security cameras then capture Alan leaving the Church's parking lot, turning right onto Inwood in the correct direction of his house at approximately 6:05 a.m."

"This next piece of evidence is critical. As stated above, security cameras captured Alan turning right onto Inwood from the Church's parking lot in the direction of his house. But 4-5 blocks along Inwood Road is the intersection with Lemmon Avenue. There's a CVS Drug Store at this intersection. Security cameras at the CVS did not pick up any sight of Alan's car reaching that intersection. Traffic was minimal at that early hour and every car is clearly visible on the camera, except Alan's car never appears."
There is a park not too far from RaceTrac that caught my eye. Possibility he could have went there to meet someone?

Google Maps

Would he have turned onto Lemmon to get home? I've forgotten so much in the time I first looked at all this.

There is a park not too far from RaceTrac that caught my eye. Possibility he could have went there to meet someone?

Google Maps

Would he have turned onto Lemmon to get home? I've forgotten so much in the time I first looked at all this.
I was just wondering about the park! Have we mentioned this before? There probably wouldn’t be cameras there, right? A small public park?

I have been learning about something this week and thinking about it in this case. There is actually another case that is using this technology on websleuths and in Texas right now. I posted about it here. TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #3
Relates to this case and story. Car technology used in two high profile death investigations | ksdk.com

My post about it should link first. The technology is called Berla. Now, Berla technology takes the infotainment system from a car and analizes the data from it. From my understanding it can tell whether a car stopped, impact, seatbelt on or off, call made, text sent, and on and on. It keeps some data included from your phone: contacts, photos, locations, calls, and more. Now, the catch is I don't know what cars it is available on. BUT.....it is being used more and more to solve crimes and guess what... your data stays in the car. If you connect via wifi, Bluetooth, USB or OnStar, your data stays. So if Alan or the perps connected their device to this car, they could tell where the car went, and they could tell more about the device that connected.

I think the FAMILY needs to PUSH for this to be done...ASAP on this car!

And by the way, don't connect to a rental car, unless you want your stuff to stay there forever...:)

Here are a few articles on the subject.

Insecure wheels: Police turn to car data to destroy suspects' alibis
Meet Berla, the little-known company that can pull smartphone data from your car - CyberScoop
https://www.msab.com/download/case_studies/MSAB-BERLA-Article.pdf

I was just wondering about the park! Have we mentioned this before? There probably wouldn’t be cameras there, right? A small public park?

Looking at the Google street views, it looks like the park is actually a park and ride lot for DART train transport. I assume there would be lots of commuter activity, security and cameras there at that time of the morning.

Almost five months since Alan's disappearance. At this point LE must know what he was doing on his phone just prior to him vanishing, and it would seem it hasn't lead to anything material?

At this stage, I have two theories equally weighted. (1)Car jacking that went bad, Perp(s) panicked and abandoned the car & dumped Alan, who is yet to be found. (2)Pre-meditated and targeted hit. But by whom and why? I am still must inclined to think (1). I really hope there will be closure for RJ and family.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Almost five months since Alan's disappearance. At this point LE must know what he was doing on his phone just prior to him vanishing, and it would seem it hasn't lead to anything material?

At this stage, I have two theories equally weighted. (1)Car jacking that went bad, Perp(s) panicked and abandoned the car & dumped Alan, who is yet to be found. (2)Pre-meditated and targeted hit. But by whom and why? I am still must inclined to think (1). I really hope there will be closure for RJ and family.

I’m inclined to agree. If the family believes he is dead, the house sale and lack of missing person vigils, etc. makes sense. But same could be said if the family believes he chose to leave...that’s what I’m hoping happened (zero evidence for that theory, though).

If pressed, I’d probably say targeted hit, only because if it was a carjacking, there would likely be some evidence (like major blood loss) for family to believe he is deceased. But the carjacking-gone-wrong makes the most sense, IMO.

MOO

Only other thing I can theorize is dissociative fugue (think Hannah Upp) prompted by something on his phone or a carjacking. Or, I suppose, a memory-altering head injury, possibly sustained in the carjacking. I’m reaching on those theories. MOO.

Google Maps

Yes! That little Weischel Park caught my eye as well. It would be interesting to know if it was known to locals as a particular area for certain kinds of activity, or whether it is populated enough to not be a good place to hide a body. I would hope it has been searched. Also the other road/intersection that could have been turned off on, Cedar Springs Road, I wonder if cameras on both sides of that have been checked, and where it can lead to after that.

My feeling is that the family has essentially been told by law-enforcement that Alan is almost certainly dead and they are acting accordingly.

I agree, where could he have gone after turning on to Inwood rd? Did he spot who he was looking for and pull over? Turn on to a side street?

Exactly, I'm beginning to wonder if someone was suppose to be at the gas station but was not there and maybe called him and said they were at the Church's Chicken instead.

I am still perplexed as to why his family went dead silent. Even if they were told of his probable demise, that wouldn't stop them from wanting to locate him. Look at Aniah Blanchard's family. They knew that the vehicle indicated a fatal injury happened in the SUV; however, they were insistent on finding her. Alan's family seems like the same kind of family...until they met with DPD. Is Alan just going to remain a missing person forever??

I want to add that it might just be my opinion; however, I don't care what Alan might have been involved in, even if it were a clandestine date or buying drugs or whatever. So what? He didn't deserve to die; and he deserves to be located and give a proper burial.

I myself still think that Alan may have been set up in some fashion. I don't know how. I hope that is why police are quiet and working towards catching the perpetrator.

JMO.

Last edited:
Wow thank you for this great info. It's literally like his car vanished off the highway. I will have to go back and look at some of the wonderful maps that were put together as far as the route goes to see whether there were places to turn before then or places where he could've been carjacked at a stop sign. So obviously he drove away from the gas station towards home.

Maybe a picky detail, but he was not on highways at all at this point. Just streets.

I'm thinking stopping to check his phone. Incoming texts, or maybe even stopping to answer texts.

I am still perplexed as to why his family went dead silent. Even if they were told of his probable demise, that wouldn't stop them from wanting to locate him. Look at Aniah Blanchard's family. They knew that the vehicle indicated a fatal injury happened in the SUV; however, they were insistent on finding her. Alan's family seems like the same kind of family...until they met with DPD. Is Alan just going to remain a missing person forever??

I want to add that it might just be my opinion; however, I don't care what Alan might have been involved in, even if it were a clandestine date or buying drugs or whatever. So what? He didn't deserve to die; and he deserves to be located and give a proper burial.

I myself still think that Alan may have been set up in some fashion. I don't know how. I hope that is why police are quiet and working towards catching the perpetrator.

JMO.

BBM
You and me both.
I am extremely perplexed as to why they are not searching.
Maybe they are and we just don't know about it, but why keep it quiet ???
I would think they would want more people helping them search even if they feel he is no longer alive.
I just don't get it.
I don't care if LE/family think it is a "Recovery" and no longer a rescue... I would want my loved one found and I would be searching everywhere with as much help as I could get.
I am following quite a few Missing people cases here with most families/ LE believing their loved one is no longer alive and yet they are having multiple searches all over, looking for their missing family member.

JMO.
Speculation only, his family does know what happened and has been asked to stay silent while Perps are identified and pursued.

There is no way law enforcement has not yet received info from cell phone warrant app data. This, along with the silence, and lack of searches, suggests to me that they might know where he is.....
Did anyone ever check Alans other house?

My opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member