Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t appear that Alan had on a mask while at the car pumping gas, guessing he didn’t put one on to go into the store? Was he wearing one upon entering and leaving the gym?

Masks are required inside commercial establishments so he likely removed his before we see him outside gym and put it on after we last see him on camera before entering store.

Dallas County face mask requirements:
You have to wear a face mask when inside a commercial entity or other building or space open to the public, or when in an outdoor publics space wherever it is not feasible to maintain six feet of social distancing from another person.

I'm curious if LE has spoken with his neighbors (I'm assuming they have). Did they see him return to the house? Does someone around there have a Ring? I wonder if he normally parked outside or in a garage. Could it be a crime of opportunity? Parked in street or driveway, guard down because you are at home and/or possibly distracted and someone forces him into his car and drives off? Motive? Unsure, unless robbery. But since they have located the car, probably the car wasn't the goal. The only thing with that is that perhaps once inside, the perp realized it was a rental and likely traceable by a rental agency, so maybe they abandoned the plan? MOO

I'm curious if LE has spoken with his neighbors (I'm assuming they have). Did they see him return to the house? Does someone around there have a Ring? I wonder if he normally parked outside or in a garage. Could it be a crime of opportunity? Parked in street or driveway, guard down because you are at home and/or possibly distracted and someone forces him into his car and drives off? Motive? Unsure, unless robbery. But since they have located the car, probably the car wasn't the goal. The only thing with that is that perhaps once inside, the perp realized it was a rental and likely traceable by a rental agency, so maybe they abandoned the plan? MOO
I google walked the area and didn't see any overt signs of cameras on homes, not to say there aren't rings though. One thing I did see was lots of security company signs, as in burglar alarms. Would that mean they have cameras too? I live in a rural area outside of town, so not in the know about such things.

I hadn't thought about the car being less desirable to thieves because it was a rental, hmmn. Thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited:
I'm still stuck on why they didn't say if they searched his home or not. Isn't that always one of the first things they do if someone goes missing? Double check? See if anything happened there? Whether it be self harm, accident, medical emergency, or violence? Maybe they did, and just didn't feel the need to say anything. I'm at a loss to even know what to think at this point.

Why though? :(

I can't imagine they have NO information. Certainly they have had time to get the phone records by now, and have possibly been able to get into the vehicle. If they have, what would be the reason for LE not sharing the info with the public?
I'm sure LE has information, not that they would share anything critical with us, but it would be nice to hear from them. Maybe we could reach out to a few reporters and ask them if they have spoke to LE and if there will be a pressor soon?

Reporters who have covered Alan's story at link - https://twitter.com/search?q=alan white dallas&src=recent_search_click&f=live

Yes, I know that.. I was asking how him wearing or not wearing a mask is relevant to this particular case.

Well, it would sort of speak to his state of mind, as in whether this is normal for him or not to approach the gas station and go inside without wearing a mask.

If that's not something he'd do, it's a red flag.

jmo

Yes, I know that.. I was asking how him wearing or not wearing a mask is relevant to this particular case.
(Hair, clothing, habits, etc)

Did he deviate from past behavior?
Did he normally wear a mask when going to the gym and inside a store?
If he normally wore one and that particular day - he didn’t, perhaps a clue?
I was guessing he would wear one with what little we know about him - health conscious (gym) plus months of mask mandate, large city, number of cases.
We don’t have a lot of information so I was just zeroing in on a detail I had observed.
JMO

To my knowledge, we don't see him exit the gym or enter/exit the gas station. I wear a mask places, but I don't put it on until the last second before I enter and I take it off as soon as I step outside. He may have been wearing one inside and not outside.

Maybe we could reach out to a few reporters and ask them if they have spoke to LE and if there will be a pressor soon?
I have asked reporters on Twitter and received no response. No surprise as none of them seem to be pursuing the story.

There is one reporter from the more off-the-beaten-track CW33 who actually talked to Alan's friends. I think his name is Ron Corning. I have not reached out to him.

Reward offered for details regarding missing person Alan White | CW33 Dallas / Ft. Worth

The Porshe Macao model had silver wheels. A set of four lists for almost 1700 dollars, I hope he is found but am worried for him. Not making a work call from home, worrisome.

But the Macan’s silver rims and its tires were on the vehicle when it was recovered, right?

Also, relevant to my previous post suggesting that perhaps Alan was heading from the Racetrac gas station to Park Place Porsche to drop off the loaner early, I have seen comments from family/friends that confirm this was the dealership his car was at (though I have to admit I cannot provide a link to where I READ IT right this second) and I was also able to find info about their early-bird/after-hours procedures for picking up/dropping-off vehicles outside their normal hours of operation:
“How do I drop off my vehicle before or after hours (early-bird)?
Dropping your vehicle off after hours is easy. Park Place Porsche has an early-bird drop off box. Please leave your vehicle under the covered service drive and deposit your key in the drop off box located in the service drive area.” From Service FAQs | Park Place Dealerships

Just throwing out ideas about his travel path that morning—all MOO and conjecture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody