Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/RozierReports/status/1322303457127223298?s=09

NEW video of KPMG Executive Alan White leaving LA Fitness on Haskell Avenue in #Dallas last Thursday morning.

I see...

He approaches the car, and removes the gym bag strap from over his head
Opens the back driver's side door and tosses the bag inside
Opens and gets in the driver's side
Pulls out, turns left and goes through the parking lot out of view of the cam

It all looks very casual, very relaxed. Is that what you're all seeing?

I see...

He approaches the car, and removes the gym bag strap from over his head
Opens the back driver's side door and tosses the bag inside
Opens and gets in the driver's side
Pulls out, turns left and goes through the parking lot out of view of the cam

It all looks very casual, very relaxed. Is that what you're all seeing?
Looks very routine. Whatever happened happened at some point when he was at a full stop with a window down or outside of the vehicle. Meaning - I doubt he was approached at a red light/stop sign. There's always a lot of folks on the road in that area... even at that time of day.

Stopped for gas or pulled up to an ATM and somebody hopped into the back seat behind him, perhaps?

Either that or he made a stop at a specific place for some as yet unknown reason and something went sideways.

Remember how law enforcement classified this case as a "Want to locate" case? If foul play was involved, why would the investigators want the public to think that they just "want to", but not "need to" locate Alan White?

<modsnip>

yikes. I wonder why he’d go to this gym then? Certainly he had the means to go somewhere nicer.
The gym itself is not very old and that particular chain is pretty popular here in Dallas. I think the real issue is that anytime you are in a large urban area you are more likely to have encounters with opportunistic criminals - that would include other locations closer to his home.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: quoted post removed>

I think that a short time-frame between leaving the gym and a report being filed is a sign that he had a regimented life and that not showing up for the rest of the days' plans would be extremely out of character. Turns out their instinct was right. I bet him missing his 7:30 call was enough for people to worry. Especially if his husband knew his plan was to return home after the gym.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that a short time-frame between leaving the gym and a report being filed is a sign that he had a regimented life and that not showing up for the rest of the days' plans would be extremely out of character. Turns out their instinct was right. I bet him missing his 7:30 call was enough for people to worry. Especially if his husband knew his plan was to return home after the gym.
I agree... and I think that they likely are on alert often just because of their lifestyle. I’ve seen his regimented life mentioned more than once.

The comment from "J.V" on this Twitter thread..

https://twitter.com/tliou/status/1322304208268259328
Looks like he is removing his shirt, then putting something in the back seat? Didn't look like anyone was in one of the parked cars, no one pulled out and left after him.

I'm thinking he may stopped somewhere on the way home, maybe grab a coffee or a quart of milk? Obviously with the car being found, it wasn't the reason he disappeared. We've not heard of a demand for money. Who would stand to gain the most if Alan is no longer alive? Revenge, did he have any enemies? Affairs or open marriage?

He did not cross Haskell, at least not in this video, because he did not turn right out of the parking lot. He stayed in the parking lot continuing through it.

As far as the gas angle is concerned, I agree that is a factor as his sister stated he was going to get gas on his way home.

He still could have turned onto Haskell while not making that right turn.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I think LE has to know quite a bit by now, they just aren't sharing the information. Do you know the family? I haven't seen anything in the media from his sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo