GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An aside: I have mild rosacea that only flares when I drink red wine or am extremely emotionally distraught. Whenever I see LG on camera and the 'burn' marks obviously left from recent rosacea attacks on her cheeks, it makes me wince in sympathy.

I think she was incredibly composed during that interview and so brave. It made me feel so terrible when she talked about her happily ever after on the video about the fire. It sounds like the family had found happiness in each other, their quiet introverted lives and being focused on their family. I don't think a parent/sibling or close relative really ever finds happiness after something so terrible :(

I ran up a quick map for those asking where the cars on surveillance were.

rhul.jpg

Orange = Location cars were captured on surveillance and direction heading.
Blue Triangle = Location of surveillance camera per affidavit. (and some earlier keen streetview WS eyes)
Green Triangle = AG home per affidavit.
Red Triangle = TH (perp) home per affidavit
Purple Triangle = AG :( Location last seen alive by witness approx 2pm, per affidavit.

6dss.jpg

And 649 Babbling Brook Dr (residence of TH) To corner of Roundrock/Cindy Lane, where body of AG was found. (route for map purpose only)

Link to affidavit http://www.scribd.com/doc/155582773/Tyler-Holder-Capital-Murder-Arrest-Warrant-Affidavit

ETA: Fixed map

I'm thinking the murder might have happened at another location, perhaps a location across the street or that he transported her across the street and loaded her into a waiting car on N. Knowels. The houses across the street have backyard fences that open onto Knowels.

He mows lawns in the neighborhood so he probably had access to his neighbors backyards, right?

Right, exactly. That's why I was asking earlier, what kinds of crimes could be in his juvenile record that would NOT result in DNA being on file?

Of course…*he could have committed crimes like that and not gotten caught, and I'm only assuming he has a juvie record.

He could have sexually molested as a juvenile and plead down/reached a plea agreement so as not to have to register as a JSO.

My 15 year old son was recently subpoenaed as a witness of an incident that happened at school where another boy did an 'over the clothes' sexual assault maneuver to a female classmate of my son. My boy was all ready to go to court on behalf of the girl/the state (left that week travel/summer camp free)....and they never called us. Not even a deposition. I can only assume the plead down. (The school did expel him, thankfully).

And you're right, he could have been/likely was molesting and never got caught. Or could have been molesting, was caught (by family), but not turned in.

I will bet <MODSNIP> we'll find out he's been arrested at least once for something as a juvenile. :jail:

Within days of Alana Gallagher's murder, 16-year-old Mikayla Dawson received an odd text message. It had been years since she had heard from Tyler Holder, a boy she went to middle school with. "I remember he was a troublemaker," she said.
In the texts, Holder asked Mikayla what she's been up to. She responded, "Oh, nothing."
"And he said, 'Yeah, same. I've just been getting into trouble... the usual,'" she recalled.
Mikayla did not reply to that last text, but now wonders what could have happened if she did.
"I wonder if he would've told me, and I could've helped solve this faster," she said.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Sagi...ons-about-girls-accused-killer-216710011.html

I wonder if the suspect is tied to Alanna's mother's car being burned.

Well, after 10 years between the armchairs of my private research center here,

I have learned that there seems to be an average profile for just about every crime out there.

Some people have a thing for stealing cars. Others like to come on in your house while your sleeping and steal your stuff, gives them an adrenaline rush.

From what I've learned I guess when it comes to arson like this, cars ect..not so much brush fires or forest fires but personal property, it's often a teenager.

It's the teddy bear memorial that really got my attention.

Arson like that is just pure hate. Hate, rage, jealousy.

One reporter had tweeted that it may have been accidental but I would have to actually see video footage of that fire starting accidentally to believe that it happened on the same night at the same time as the car burning ESPECIALLY with THIS individual living right there.

*Now there is another possibility...the possibility that there was a midnight confession made by TH to an intimate lover. This lover, deeply entranced in his/her admiration for TH, thought that perhaps there was evidence left on the Gallagher's car and decided to torch it to save his/her true love.

Just a thought...

Never followed anyone but what does that allow you to do? Does it give them the power to read what is written that only friends can see or something? Cant see why anyone would follow him now. Even if he does survive I do not think he will be updating his status anytime soon.

Anyone can read, but it may give ability to comment to posts and/or may put new comments in their news feed. (I'm not testing as a non follower/friend to find out, either.) Other than that, I can't think of any good reason.

I'm thinking the murder might have happened at another location, perhaps a location across the street or that he transported her across the street and loaded her into a waiting car on N. Knowels. The houses across the street have backyard fences that open onto Knowels.
<RSBM>

He mows lawns in the neighborhood so he probably had access to his neighbors backyards, right?

On these 90-100F days, I stay indoors most of the time and with the old rickety a/c running, don't hear much from outside. I also am keeping the sun out by closing all the blinds tight during the day trying to budget the meter spins. So this theory works to me and I think someone would be able to cross the street carrying something and not be noticed. And knowing the schedules of neighbors and backyards would make it easy to pick the best one.

Alanna's parents have emerged with great dignity from this. I too was suspicious of them, not because of their lifestyle, but because of her being missing so long before it was reported. From what I've seen of the family on the net they seem enormously happy, peaceful people. I get the impression they raise independent, trustworthy children & Alanna has earned their trust to be able to play freely in their street. After all she did not stray far & was taken by a neighbour. We can all be wise after the fact & perhaps they were too trusting of others & naive. Reading certain articles by people who portray themselves as profilers & other forums I was alarmed by the judgements heaped on the family for their appearance & lifestyle. It made me glad to come here to read without the venom & poison I have seen elsewhere. Even when I don't post for a while I'm usually lurking & websleuths feels like my home on the web. This precious child & her family were always treated with respect here & this case has reminded me to never be too quick to rush to judgement.

Never followed anyone but what does that allow you to do? Does it give them the power to read what is written that only friends can see or something? Cant see why anyone would follow him now. Even if he does survive I do not think he will be updating his status anytime soon.

it all depends on what the privacy settings are, i have mine set so only friens can read, it looks like his has no privacy settings and is totally public cuz you can see all his posts

On these 90-100F days, I stay indoors most of the time and with the old rickety a/c running, don't hear much from outside. I also am keeping the sun out by closing all the blinds tight during the day trying to budget the meter spins. So this theory works to me and I think someone would be able to cross the street carrying something and not be noticed. And knowing the schedules of neighbors and backyards would make it easy to pick the best one.

....okay, one more post and then I have to run......

In addition to Alanna, would he have also transported the tarp, Walmart bags, the trash bag w/ roll of TP from his house (presumably? - wasn't the Gallaghers), red duct tape......to this other location? And then there's the dog hair.

BBL!

He would have been seen either way. Their neighborhood sits smack down the middle of Saginaw. Which also is the most congested area here. We have tons of street work being done and it makes the roads and detours VERY congested!

ah well not sure. Maybe he's a renter in the area? There are only two men with that name listed with the Tarrant County Appraisal District (which is public information) and neither are anywhere close to that neighborhood. Closest is 12.4 miles away.

Also would like to add that on the aerial view on the google map, there is a dark car parked in TH's driveway. Do we know to find out how old this is?

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...000555&geocode=FR-G9QEdogMy-g&t=h&mra=ls&z=20
When you look at the streetview, the two people in the white car are giving hand signals to the google car. One the middle finger and the other is a gang signal(?).

I believe both the aerial and streetview were taken this year as per the watermark at the bottom of the screen. April 2013.

Anywhere near the area she was found or their neighborhood is congested. He could not have done it anywhere across the street or vice versa. Their neighborhood sits smack dab in the middle of Saginaw. Also the police station is on McElroy. Which also is the main road that seperates Alanna's neighboorhood and Cindy Lane

Alanna's parents have emerged with great dignity from this. I too was suspicious of them, not because of their lifestyle, but because of her being missing so long before it was reported. From what I've seen of the family on the net they seem enormously happy, peaceful people. I get the impression they raise independent, trustworthy children & Alanna has earned their trust to be able to play freely in their street. After all she did not stray far & was taken by a neighbour. We can all be wise after the fact & perhaps they were too trusting of others & naive. Reading certain articles by people who portray themselves as profilers & other forums I was alarmed by the judgements heaped on the family for their appearance & lifestyle. It made me glad to come here to read without the venom & poison I have seen elsewhere. Even when I don't post for a while I'm usually lurking & websleuths feels like my home on the web. This precious child & her family were always treated with respect here & this case has reminded me to never be too quick to rush to judgement.

And add to that the neighbour she had gone to play with was literally the next door neighbour. Not exactly wandering the streets unaided. And I take what other neighbours say about that happening as hearsay and rumour, and possible media manipulated answers.

But everyday for months is a 90-100 degree day around here. I'm not discounting the theory, it could work. I'm just saying, it's impossible to just sit inside every day and never leave. It seems there is always people outside here, no matter how hot it is. (I live maybe 15 minutes away.) Especially, in the back yards. Sprinklers, small pools, hoses, etc.

....okay, one more post and then I have to run......

In addition to Alanna, would he have also transported the tarp, Walmart bags, the trash bag w/ roll of TP from his house (presumably? - wasn't the Gallaghers), red duct tape......to this other location? And then there's the dog hair.

BBL!

A kid who does yard work in the neighborhood would not look out of place toting a rolled up tarp across the street and into a neighbors backyard. He would have already done the deed and rolled her up in the tarp before carrying her across the street. Obviously no one saw him, if indeed the is the way things went down but, even if someone would have seen him I don't think they would have been concerned. Certainly they wouldn't have immediately thought..."there's a child in that tarp." kwim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member