GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDHummingbird, just out of curiosity. Have you talked to the Gallagher-McDaniels family today? How are they holding up? I feel so terrible about all of the facts that are coming out and they have to face. I am sending all the good vibes their way that I possibly can.

They're doing okay. Got ambushed by news vans on the way home tonight, so will likely be on the evening news.

Another one... (obviously older) just because this girl is freaking adorable. :heart:

i3sn.jpg

http://www.saginaw-texas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/

Such a bright light. I am so enormously sad, that her family won't be able to watch her grow. I hope they have a lot of love and support from family and friends. I don't know if I could make it.

They're doing okay. Got ambushed by news vans on the way home tonight, so will likely be on the evening news.

Sheesh. It never ends. It's got to be hard to have to face that grief with a throng of reporters constantly pushing and pulling you in all directions. I really hope they take their time in learning all of the details. I really hope they never read the online comments about them. It's like people just can't help but want to tear them apart in some way or another.

FOX 4 NEWS ‏@FOX4 4m
#Alanna Gallagher's parents talking about suspect's arrest, including run-ins with him prior to their daughter's murder - on #fox4news at 9

Does anyone have email addresses or usernames for TH?

I'm either confused or dumb. :) All I see is a lot of contiguous fences behind the houses, no "back way" or street behind the houses.
your moving it to the left........move it with your mouse to the left
her house is on the corner.......your to far left in in your photo. you need to go back to the right.

your moving it to the left........move it with your mouse to the right
her house is on the corner.......your to far left in in your photo.

MrTT,

That map on the news website you linked earlier in the thread shows two points: one shows AG's street and the other shows the street where her body was found.

Neither one actually marks her house.

That website was just giving a general location of the street she lived on rather than actually showing her exact house.

Was this posted yet?

Holder lives two doors down from the house where Alanna lived with her family. She had been playing outside the afternoon she went missing, and a neighbour told authorities that the girl was last seen by Holder's flower beds, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit says Holder told neighbours that the child found dead was Alanna before authorities had revealed the victim's identity.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...a-gallagher-shot/story-e6frg6so-1226684272626

MrTT,

That map on the news website you linked earlier in the thread shows two points: one shows AG's street and the other shows the street where her body was found.

That website was just giving a general location of the street she lived on rather than actually showing her exact house.

(Thanks, I hope you're right because otherwise I am even more confused than before and have been staring at the wrong houses for a long time.)

stroll down to the map..........and go to satilite view, and look at her house.......the balloon that states her house, take the yellow man and put it on knowles behind her house, and then look.

I just don't understand why he would go anywhere else to do this when he could do it at his house. He would have to go undetected breaking in the vacant house. Plus, he would have had to go back home and get the trash bags, tape, tarp, etc. Someone would have witnessed this. Knowles looks like it gets some traffic. The kid was known in the neighborhood and would have looked suspicious. Then he would have had to transport her from the house in a vehicle to where she was found.

Some locals have commented on how and why it would be hard for him to do anything on foot in that area undetected.

your moving it to the left........move it with your mouse to the right
her house is on the corner.......your to far left in in your photo.

When I first posted this I was thinking the murder might have happened at another location, perhaps a location across the street. But after thinking it through, I really think he committed the act in his own home, wrapped her in the tarp and transported (either carried her in his arms or pulled her in a wagon or such) across the street, through a backyard, and into a waiting vehicle on N. Knowels. The houses across the street from his home have backyard privacy fences that open onto Knowels. He mows lawns in the neighborhood so he probably had access to his neighbors backyards and I doubt if anyone even saw him crossing the street carrying the tarp.

MrTT,

DID the girl live on Babbling Brook Drive.?......ALL this time it was my assumption she lived on Babbling Brook Drive?....If she did doesn't change anything from what i posted.

Doesn't matter if it was the first third or fifth........They didn't found the girls clothes in the house did the3y?.......They went somewhere else off of knowles dr.............IF she lived on Babbling brook drive.

Been thinking... There are only two people in the world that would help me hide a body, my mom and my son. I would never involve my kid... That leaves my mom.

My husband would never... He'd call 911... And. Don't think I'd trust a friend.

Hmmmmm

Who would help you & keep the secret?

I guess I just don't understand why he would have moved her on foot anywhere. He didn't know the cameras were there, and carrying a tarp wrapped bundle anywhere, especially through a neighbor's backyard, would be way more conspicuous than having someone back up to his garage.

Been thinking... There are only two people in the world that would help me hide a body, my mom and my son. I would never involve my kid... That leaves my mom.

My husband would never... He'd call 911... And. Don't think I'd trust a friend.

Hmmmmm

Who would help you & keep the secret?

Not going down that slope. But I am answering in my head. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

DID the girl live on Babbling Brook Drive.?......ALL this time it was my assumption she lived on Babbling Brook Drive?....If she did doesn't change anything from what i posted.

Doesn't matter if it was the first third or fifth........They didn't found the girls clothes in the house did the3y?.......They went somewhere else off of knowles dr.............IF she lived on Babbling brook drive.

Yes, her house is on Babbling Brook drive. It's on the opposite side of the street from the house marked on the news website and more toward the center of the street.

TH's house is two houses down from hers on the same side as her house. Both their houses back up to their neighbors back yards. For TH to go through a back yard fence and directly out onto another street (Knowles) he would have had to go across the street through a neighbor's yard.

As someone up thread mentioned, since he mowed lawns in the neighborhood, it's possible that he could move between yards with items like a tarp, and possibly be not suspected of doing anything out of the ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx