GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially if he was younger than 17 when that first occurred and the someone was older enough to make it illegal? Does anyone know how long ago he turned 17? I'm not sure how to read the statement he made about having sex with "men." He may have made it purely to try and explain the picture or to imply that he wouldn't be interested in a girl (or child)? I guess I also wonder if there could be more to the accomplice issue than someone helping him transport the body ...

He turned 17 last November

Grrrrrrrrrr

My child went to the same school and often walked with friends to his last employment of Sonic

Double grrrrrr

Mama Bear is very mean grrrrrr

I had to sign in one more time to say God bless for that information.........and maybe he did, or he just went down around the corner and got on to knowles dr and headed off towards the drop site but made a stop along the way..........knowles dr is isolated, no one would have seen a thing..............thank you again for giving me peace in my mind................As I said above, as far as we know the girls closthers was not found in the house or tarp, so they had to have stopped somewhere along the way.......And don't put much importance on the surveillance camera, depending on its settings if may or may not had captured anything at the time....thank you again..........You were very helpful.

KNOWLES Dr. is not isolated it is one of the main roads in Saginaw. If you take Knowles you can pretty much get to any place here. Nothing in the area that they live is isolated. It is all pretty much open and highly traffic

I was trying to find a quote I thought I remembered reading from Ing in the last 24 hours saying, essentially, "this is not over" (words to that effect) and I can't. Anyone remember an LE statement to this effect? So much has happened. I was just going to try to parse that for more subtext if I could find it.

I had to sign in one more time to say God bless for that information.........and maybe he did, or he just went down around the corner and got on to knowles dr and headed off towards the drop site but made a stop along the way..........knowles dr is isolated, no one would have seen a thing..............thank you again for giving me peace in my mind................As I said above, as far as we know the girls closthers was not found in the house or tarp, so they had to have stopped somewhere along the way.......And don't put much importance on the surveillance camera, depending on its settings if may or may not had captured anything at the time....thank you again..........You were very helpful.

BBM The arrest warrant says AG's body and clothes were wet with an unknown liquid. So I guess her clothes were in the tarp? I also wonder why the heck the roll of TP was in the tarp?

Lots of perps volunteer their DNA because they don't want to seem suspicious.

Well actually, we don't know that for sure. LE collected DNA samples from several people early on and they may not have known right away if he had any on file.
. RSBM

Okay, perhaps I'm still not being clear.

1. They found DNA on Alanna.
2. They ran the DNA through the database (I'm assuming!)
3. They didn't get any matches, because if they had, they'd have made an arrest.
4. They collected DNA samples from Tyler, and perhaps others
5. They got the results back Saturday, and Tyler was a match.

Therefore, I'm assuming he'd never had DNA collected before for previous crimes, or they'd have gotten a hit when they ran the samples found on her body.

Wonder why they waited until Tuesday to serve the arrest warrants?

Hoping for tips on the cars?

BBM The arrest warrant says AG's body and clothes were wet with an unknown liquid. So I guess her clothes were in the tarp? I also wonder why the heck the roll of TP was in the tarp?

Excellent catch about the clothes!

Parents of slain Saginaw girl speak out after suspect's arrest
by TODD UNGERWFAA
Posted on July 24, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Updated yesterday at 10:35 PM

"He was just this kid I would see hanging out on the street after dark," said a visibly shaken Karl Gallagher.
cont. with video at the link

Document: Saginaw murder suspect shot officer after refusing to cooperate

by MARJORIE OWENS, MATT GOODMAN and MARCUS MOORE
WFAA
Posted on July 24, 2013 at 1:56 PM -- Updated today at 6:28 PM
"Of course Mr. Holder was a suspect in this case," he said. "But, just anytime in law enforcement all together, we're never going to stop looking for any other possibilities. We're going to continue our investigation; our investigation is far from over. "

"I am so sick at heart, so heartbroken, by all that has been happening," she wrote. Gallagher said the family went to donate blood after learning Lodatto needed a blood transfusion. "There has been so little that we can *do*," she wrote. "At least I can do this. And pray, and cry."
Warrant: Saginaw girl sexually assaulted, killed by teen
Posted: Jul 23, 2013 9:30 AM CST Updated: Jul 24, 2013 11:01 PM CST By: Tracy Delatte
By: Mark Norris
"What Officer Lodatto went through for protecting our community, and I know any of the officers there it might have happened to, they're all brave men and woman that go forth to protect us. I really appreciate that and I'm very sorry this happened to him. Having heard the description of his injuries, I've got enough of a background to know that you use a lot of blood. I'm very grateful that someone was able to get a tourniquet on and get him safely to the hospital. I know they said he will need more surgeries. A friend of mine and I went out yesterday to donate blood and I would like to encourage other people, especially in the summer, people are on vacation the temperatures are hot," said Laura Gallagher, Alanna's mother.
Cont. with video at the link

In other news, TH's FB page is down 5 friends this morning: to 47, from 52 at the time this broke yesterday.

Which actually says a lot about the remaining 47.......IMO.........

Have you SEEN those "friends"? Ugh. If a picture tells a thousand words, then the main word would be "huh?". :twocents:

Some have speculated that the roll was in the trash bag when he put Alanna in it...probably along with other household trash from the bathroom, hence the toilet paper.

I know around our house we always take the bathroom trash reciprocals and place the contents from them in the bigger trash bag with the other household trash.

Wonder why they waited until Tuesday to serve the arrest warrants?

Hoping for tips on the cars?

IIRC, they got the matching red duct tape from his trash on Monday night (per affidavit).

Maybe they just wanted one more thing? In lieu of cars/drivers (as far as we know, of course), this helped solidify case enough to move forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx