GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what I don't get is WHY he didn't just take his own car to dispose of her? He couldn't have been trying to outsmart surveillance cameras, right? Not that smart. I would think that he'd just take his own car, unless a) someone else had him blocked in, or b) someone he was used to riding as a passenger with was there at the time it happened (ex: I never drive if my husband and I go somewhere together).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

So what I don't get is WHY he didn't just take his own car to dispose of her? He couldn't have been trying to outsmart surveillance cameras, right? Not that smart. I would think that he'd just take his own car, unless a) someone else had him blocked in, or b) someone he was used to riding as a passenger with was there at the time it happened (ex: I never drive if my husband and I go somewhere together).

My guess, it either doesn't run or he was out of gas

What if he wasn't part of the disposal drive at all?

What if the accomplice dropped her on their way home and TH never left the house?

Thinking aloud.

I cut through on Bridle Trail again today(like I did on the day she died) and I glanced down her street. I saw 3 media trucks with the tall antennas but I just got a very quick look. There seemed to be lots going on.

This morning at 9ish there was absolutely nothing going on - Knowles was closed so I drove down Babbling Brook to cut back over to Old Decatur and take the long way this morning.

If they found DNA from an unknown perp on Alanna, they could probably tell if that person was related to Tyler, just by the DNA, right? How close a relative would it have to be?

His accomplice was probably ready to leave Tyler's house and go home/work/etc. So it made sense for that person to take her body and dispose of it.

I agree, that doesn't sound like something a 6 year old neighbor would say.
I respectfully disagree. I'm not trying to be all pickyunnie but
my niece is 4. When she and her fam last visited I ran to the market while she and her fam stayed at my house. When I walked towards the door my neice said, " I'll be here when you get back Auntie." Kids tht age DO say things like that. Moo

My question is who would help him? He obviously didn't have any real friends. It would have to be someone he could either blackmail maybe or someone that actually cared about him.

IDK.... I'm guessing he could have a .weed friend.
Or a *advertiser censored* watching friend. Ewww shudder. :banghead:

I kind of don't think it is from the way the back end slopes down.

BUT, I think it may still be worth reporting. You'd assume they've gone through FB pages w/ a fine-tooth comb, but then you'd be assuming.......

Out of curiosity, it looks like it was wrecked or otherwise sent to a junk yard? Is there a date on the photo?

I'm on an ipad, I made the photo larger and you can see that the stickers on the windshield expired in 2012.

I kind of don't think it is from the way the back end slopes down.

BUT, I think it may still be worth reporting. You'd assume they've gone through FB pages w/ a fine-tooth comb, but then you'd be assuming.......

Out of curiosity, it looks like it was wrecked or otherwise sent to a junk yard? Is there a date on the photo?

July 2nd

I'm on an ipad, I made the photo larger and you can see that the stickers on the windshield expired in 2012.

Someone could have bought it and fixed it up. Does the person have anymore photos of it ? IMO guys that fix em up love before and after photos

Brian New ‏@BrianNewCBS 9m
Investigators obtain search warrant for Tyler Holder's mom's vehicle. Holder arrested this week for the murder of 6-yr-old Alanna Gallagher.

I wonder why they didn't hide her better.

Here are possibilities, are any of these stronger than the others?
In a hurry/panic
Wanted her to be found (shock value?)
Thought the trash truck would pick her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx