Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on his YouTube.

Ironicxrayne

Google that and you'll see his YouTube. Look at his comment about an interview with a cannibal. Sorry I don't have the link. Matou has it posted way back. I had it posted this morning in the last thread.

I can't get to it :/ what does TH say about being cannibal?

I'm thankful everyday! He's tight with LE here, wants to be a detective. He's a straight arrow! I'm not thrilled about him be becoming a detective, rather have him somewhere safer.... Forensics...CSI.. But im sure not complaining!

My dad was a Philadelphia Detective. You get to wear European cut suits, no shift work, and as he told my brother the mail carrier who had a route in North Philly "I worry about you son. I have a gun and you don't". My dad loved his job. He loved Highway as well.

Now for you.

http://www.aroundphilly.com/blog/2012/07/12/wildwood-boardwalk-shops-busted-for-phony-weed/

What better place to seel synthetic weed? The teen mecca of the Universe. That was last year.

May our children be Blessed as this poor generation has it extremely difficult.

They've been cutting it with Fentanyl here. Even older addicts fear that.

Seriously I am sorry we all are discussing the drug issue, but it's better to be educated. Plus I think you're younger than alot of us here so it's good to have that perspective.

FWIW Fentanyl is another drug because of it's abuse and street value that people who truly need it are getting pummeled. People in terrible pain. Even the patches. Addicts eat the jelly out of the patch. Been known to go into hospital hazardous waste looking for discarded ones.

Fentanyl patches were a big problem here in the sticks of MT about 4-5 years ago... My best friend became an addict very quickly. She would break her doctor prescribed patches apart and eat the gel...until one day when her 10 year old had to call 911 because "mom won't wake up". Thank goddess she ended up ok and scared straight--but it was a fast (and unexpected) addiction ...

(Didn't mean to get so OT...)

Fentanyl patches were a big problem here in the sticks of MT about 4-5 years ago... My best friend became an addict very quickly. She would break her doctor prescribed patches apart and eat the gel...until one day when her 10 year old had to call 911 because "mom won't wake up". Thank goddess she ended up ok and scared straight--but it was a fast (and unexpected) addiction ...

(Didn't mean to get so OT...)

Gawd and I thought I had problems.

RBBM

I'm glad to read she is better.

Is it ok for me to say that while I hurt for the parents and
understand them to be innocent I still see a problem As
a mother of a few children myself the burden is on me to
provide my child with stimulation, physical activity,
and providing them with friendship/playtime. Yes, kids can
play outside however the extent that AG was seeking
playtime brings tears to my eyes. I'm on chemo and
a variety of meds and feel more than horrible at times
and yet I feel the burden is on me to take miss 11 to the park.
or sit outside and watch her ride her bike. I'm not
Condemning anyone just can't fathom letting my babies loose
even if I live in a nice area. Don't hang me? I'm new
and just sharing a different mothers take on how I see it.
If TH wanted her that bad it wouldn't have mattered what
the family did I'm thinking. I'm only speaking to the lost
babies need for companionship and stimulation as she clearly
was above average in intelligence

You can share anytime, 4life. It is obvious you are a caring person. We know how this is devastating and we've gotten out all our feelings.

Naw, we won't hang you.:seeya:We're nice folks.

I'm thinking TH's mom is feeling a bit misunderstood since TH was arrested & charged with Alanna's murder, attempted capitol murder on the officer, knowing people checked out her fb, neighbors spoke up and quaduple whammy, her dad & stepmother told all too. She has her only child laying in a ward for prisoners in serious condition facing a life sentence. Now that's a huge wake up call even if it came late. I have nothing to offer her at the moment other than no comment would be the best response for her and myself to say. jmo

I'm sorry this is sooooo off the subject so please forgive me but if Parents still could handle unruly "problem" children the way they handled them back when I was young like principals could give swats at schools and parents could spank and deal with things their own way at home, there would be a lot less unruly teens walking around. If we still had that then teens would be more worried about consequences and less about the selfish me,me,me, I don't answer to anyone attitude that so many young kids are growing up with today. It's horrible. By not being able to have schools discipline and parents feeling they can't spank <modsnip> their child if he steps out of line we are creating a society <modsnip> that think they don't have to answer to anyone..

If TH would have <modsnip> the very first time he stepped out of line and had consequences for his actions every single time he stepped out of line by more involved parenting then maybe just maybe this could have been avoided and TH would have some job somewhere and lived quietly <modsnip>

Is it ok for me to say that while I hurt for the parents and
understand them to be innocent I still see a problem As
a mother of a few children myself the burden is on me to
provide my child with stimulation, physical activity,
and providing them with friendship/playtime. Yes, kids can
play outside however the extent that AG was seeking
playtime brings tears to my eyes. I'm on chemo and
a variety of meds and feel more than horrible at times
and yet I feel the burden is on me to take miss 11 to the park.
or sit outside and watch her ride her bike. I'm not
Condemning anyone just can't fathom letting my babies loose
even if I live in a nice area. Don't hang me? I'm new
and just sharing a different mothers take on how I see it.
If TH wanted her that bad it wouldn't have mattered what
the family did I'm thinking. I'm only speaking to the lost
babies need for companionship and stimulation as she clearly
was above average in intelligence

Thank you for this post, it comes across as well meaning and compassionate. Please accept my wishes for a quick return to health and at least a tolerable journey through chemo.

Yours in sleuthing,

IBsleuthin

And My oldest is 17 and you better believe that if he gets out of line, I will be running after him with one of my flip flops! Usually, it's just a crazed look I give him and he knows " my mom is gonna loose it" so he straightens up. But he's going to be a Sr in HS and he plays football but he's still scared of lil old me! And he should be! I'm tougher on all three of my kids than my husband is. But they have all understood consequences for their actions from an early age.

I don't agree with this. jmo TH has a diagnosis out there somewhere and will be tested again. It's not just drugs or being swatted or gosh forbid spanked. I've seen kids be threatened by the belt at the dinner table, it doesn't change a hyperactive or whatever TH might have as a behavioral problem.

We don't beat kids in the US. jmo

IF he has a behavioral problem that can be rectified by medication I agree. Otherwise I agree that too many of the product of the newer generations have a me,me, me attitude and do not have any sense of responsibility. I grew up fearing the belt and yes I had/have ADHD (not diagnosed until adulthood) but I know had I not been whipped when appropriate I would have gotten worse with my behavior. MOO

I'm glad to have it, too. When I was growing up the most people did was drink & smoke pot. When I got into college there were a few people who did cocaine.....but that was it as far as I was aware of.

There's so much stuff out there now that I can't keep up. And I feel like I kind of live in a bubble (I don't personally know anyone who, to my knowledge, might do more than have a few too many drinks from time to time).......I'm "aware" of these things. But don't really know about them and I'm raising kids in a major metro area.

So, thanks!

Anytime, GM.;)

Just keep loving them and talking to them. Remember often things happen in little country towns as well. Keeping yourself educated though is key.

All good things for you and your family.

I'm sorry this is sooooo off the subject so please forgive me but if Parents still could handle unruly "problem" children the way they handled them back when I was young like principals could give swats at schools and parents could spank and deal with things their own way at home, there would be a lot less unruly teens walking around. If we still had that then teens would be more worried about consequences and less about the selfish me,me,me, I don't answer to anyone attitude that so many young kids are growing up with today. It's horrible. By not being able to have schools discipline and parents feeling they can't spank the snot out of their child if he steps out of line we are creating a society <modsnip> that think they don't have to answer to anyone..

If TH would have gotten <modsnip> the very first time he stepped out of line and had consequences for his actions every single time he stepped out of line by more involved parenting then maybe just maybe this could have been avoided and TH would have some job somewhere and lived quietly <modsnip> .

Sitting on my hands...

Then they broke free.

I do understand where you are coming from, really I do.

There are a thousand posts in my head right now to address what you have just written.

I'll just say that there is a better way to teach a child right from wrong. Some people are born with loose wires and beating them won't tighten the wires.

I'll close by saying that if our school disciplines my children by getting physical, the bricks are coming off the building.

This night as we close our eyes to sleep may Alanna's family be able to find some solace and peace and remember the beautiful little girl in only good ways so they too may at least be able to close their eyes for a short rest.

I'm sorry this is sooooo off the subject so please forgive me but if Parents still could handle unruly "problem" children the way they handled them back when I was young like principals could give swats at schools and parents could spank and deal with things their own way at home, there would be a lot less unruly teens walking around. If we still had that then teens would be more worried about consequences and less about the selfish me,me,me, I don't answer to anyone attitude that so many young kids are growing up with today. It's horrible. By not being able to have schools discipline and parents feeling they can't spank <modsnip> their child if he steps out of line we are creating a society <modsnip> that think they don't have to answer to anyone..

If TH would have <modsnip> the very first time he stepped out of line and had consequences for his actions every single time he stepped out of line by more involved parenting then maybe just maybe this could have been avoided and TH would have some job somewhere and lived quietly <modsnip>
I'm sure that's true for some kids. With my sister nothing worked. My parents tried everything and everyone on earth to help her. Nothing worked. In fact, as I type...she is with a man who prostitutes himself for drug money and beats her. She is once again on heroin. Both of her children are being raised by other people. She had every opportunity, every therapy, every parenting tool. Some kids, just can't and won't be helped. Then you have the kids who are born to junkies, abused, live in poverty, have no opportunities. They somehow manage to turn it around despite the odds, and do something meaningful with their lives.
It's a crapshoot. Parenting only does so much, on both sides of the coin.

And My oldest is 17 and you better believe that if he gets out of line, I will be running after him with one of my flip flops! Usually, it's just a crazed look I give him and he knows " my mom is gonna loose it" so he straightens up. But he's going to be a Sr in HS and he plays football but he's still scared of lil old me! And he should be! I'm tougher on all three of my kids than my husband is. But they have all understood consequences for their actions from an early age.

Oh no! Not the dreaded flip flop.:scared: My mom was quick with a shoe.:scared: The secret pinch behind your elbow in Church was a favorite as well. I'll tell ya what. We never even answered back until we were in our 20's and even then.......respectuflly.:scared:

This night as we close our eyes to sleep may Alanna's family be able to find some solace and peace and remember the beautiful little girl in only good ways so they too may at least be able to close their eyes for a short rest.

And on this very well written post, I believe I will retire for the night.

Thank you, all of you for caring about this little girl.

Someday maybe we will be able to prevent it.

I'm sure that's true for some kids. With my sister nothing worked. My parents tried everything and everyone on earth to help her. Nothing worked. In fact, as I type...she is with a man who prostitutes himself for drug money and beats her. She is once again on heroin. Both of her children are being raised by other people. She had every opportunity, every therapy, every parenting tool. Some kids, just can't and won't be helped. Then you have the kids who are born to junkies, abused, live in poverty, have no opportunities. They somehow manage to turn it around despite the odds, and do something meaningful with their lives.

This is probably the truest post I've read in the last few years.

AMEN.

No truer words were ever spoken, blue22.

I'm sorry about your sister. Proof being you were raised by the same people, and you and your sister took different turns. Your parents must be devastated with worry. Prayers going up your sister is safe tonight and she will soon "get it". There's always hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996