GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read yesterday that there was a plea deal being negotiated.

Just read he pled guilty to avoid the death penalty. Got life + 1000 years without possibility of parole.

Totally O/T, why do American courts give sentences like 1000 years? In Australia the most we have is life without parole, that being the term of someone's natural life. I'm just curious.

Yes, rationalize, then re-start a cycle of self-loathing and projection of more hatred towards homosexuals and possibly anyone he thought was different or had an unusual relationship arrangement.

Ah, there's that "motivation against AG's family in particular" question again.

It could also be a case of prior abuse. (Under no circumstances am I saying that should get him any sympathy in this case.) Seeking that attention out is not uncommon from people who were abused previously. And of course, adds to the shame/rage/self-loathing angle.

I absolutely agree. I can have sympathy for him as an innocent child but after he crossed the line from victim to abuser I no longer have the same kind of sympathy.
He could have sought help.
Ultimately, I want justice for Alanna and to keep him away from any innocent child or human again.

I wonder if Tyler Holder got shot by police as a form of suicide, suicide by proxy. I also wonder who could be his accomplice. Interesting that Holder may have smoked K2.

K2 is just scary (as are bath salts). It can cause violent behavior ... and is very dangerous to the user. A boy in my small town ended up in the hospital because of it. He took it because it doesn't show up in urine tests (and his parents were doing home tests for regular weed). He bought it at the local convenience store! He didn't hurt anybody else, but he got crazy and very ill.

http://www.livescience.com/26883-synthetic-marijuana-proves-deadly.html

That said, IMO TH was hardwired for trouble ... a "time bomb" as Alanna's mom put it. But something like K2 or bath salts could have set him off.

Totally O/T, why do American courts give sentences like 1000 years? In Australia the most we have is life without parole, that being the term of someone's natural life. I'm just curious.

I don't really know, but it seems like it adds emphasis to the sentence. Like saying, "OK, you're pleading so you don't get the death sentence, but we're going to hit you with everything we can even though it ends up being irrelevant because you were caught red-handed and you're such a creep."

Castro apparently also started to try to bring up his past as an abused child and his *advertiser censored* addiction, but the judge cut him off.

I don't really know, but it seems like it adds emphasis to the sentence. Like saying, "OK, you're pleading so you don't get the death sentence, but we're going to hit you with everything we can even though it ends up being irrelevant because you were caught red-handed and you're such a creep."

Castro apparently also started to try to bring up his past as an abused child and his *advertiser censored* addiction, but the judge cut him off.

He deserves death row.
I am truly sorry he had an abusive childhood but that doesn't give you the right to continue the bause onto three other young teens and destroy their lives.

yes, I agree with you.
Nurturing, stable environment can help stabilize a psychopath.
The "eat *advertiser censored*" joke is creepy. I don't think making any kind of rape or cannibal joke on a cannibal video coming from TH would be considered a benign stupid teen joke.
When I encounter teens or adults into rape jokes, I distance myself. The only people that cracked those jokes were date rapists or rapists.

In the context of a cannibal video, the "eat *advertiser censored*" joke is creepy. And coming from TH it is infinitely more creepy. But under most circumstances I would read it as a reference to sort of oral sex, albeit with black humour. I hope that's ok to say. I don't see it as a rape joke, but it is a cannibal joke which is disgusting.

He deserves death row.
I am truly sorry he had an abusive childhood but that doesn't give you the right to continue the bause onto three other young teens and destroy their lives.

Agreed. I don't know why the court accepted the plea deal unless it's to get him to talk and clear up some questions, such as a possible 4th victim.

In the context of a cannibal video, the "eat *advertiser censored*" joke is creepy. And coming from TH it is infinitely more creepy. But under most circumstances I would read it as a reference to sort of oral sex, albeit with black humour. I hope that's ok to say. I don't see it as a rape joke, but it is a cannibal joke which is disgusting.

Yes, if he was a somewhat normal teen it might be black humor.
I tend to have dark humor myself but, I stay away from cannibal, rape and dead baby jokes and guys that like those jokes.
If he posted that on a zombie film, or Walking Dead video, it would creep me out less.
Since we know that he is indeed a pervert.

Someone was wondering what TH's former girlfriend was in jail for. Her mugshot page says "burglary of a habitation," so no grand theft auto.

(Is this OK? I didn't identify her by name. Do I need a link to prove? Please correct me if I've messed up.)

I'm not IDing her either. She was also locked up the day Alanna went missing, FWTW.

I do not think it was nerves either. I think it was adrenaline.

It could be adrenaline....but also, maybe the body was supposed to have been dumped out in the middle of no where and was never supposed to have been left on a neighborhood street. Whoever was transporting her was not supposed to have left her where people could easily find her. Maybe the driver was unaware of the body falling out of the vehicle and came back to TH and said the body was missing.

I believe this because there was plenty of DNA left on that child, why would you leave her where she would be found almost immediately.....unless you want to be caught.

I think she was on her way to being taken out and dumped in a lake or where no one would find her immediately, like Opal Jennings. He might be pacing because he's nervous that something went wrong in disposing of the body....he was having one of those 'Oh s- ' moments.

Yes, if he was a somewhat normal teen it might be black humor.
I tend to have dark humor myself but, I stay away from cannibal, rape and dead baby jokes and guys that like those jokes.
If he posted that on a zombie film, or Walking Dead video, it would creep me out less.
Since we know that he is indeed a pervert.

Yep, I think we agree. It is a big red flag.

It could be adrenaline....but also, maybe the body was supposed to have been dumped out in the middle of no where and was never supposed to have been left on a neighborhood street. Whoever was transporting her was not supposed to have left her where people could easily find her. Maybe the driver was unaware of the body falling out of the vehicle and came back to TH and said the body was missing.

I believe this because there was plenty of DNA left on that child, why would you leave her where she would be found almost immediately.....unless you want to be caught.

I think she was on her way to being taken out and dumped in a lake or where no one would find her immediately, like Opal Jennings. He might be pacing because he's nervous that something went wrong in disposing of the body....he was having one of those 'Oh s- ' moments.

You know what? I have never considered, that he wasn't even there when her body was dumped. (I'm sorry to put it that way. Poor precious girl) That's an excellent point. He could have been going crazy, because her body was supposed to be taken somewhere else. Wow!

It could also be a case of prior abuse. (Under no circumstances am I saying that should get him any sympathy in this case.) Seeking that attention out is not uncommon from people who were abused previously. And of course, adds to the shame/rage/self-loathing angle.

He was deeply troubled, the incident of the garden hose is not normal behavior. I don't want to get too descriptive, but using a garden hose seems like it would inflict injury on a person's body. He would be hurting himself and taking a picture of it to relive the moment. That's very odd behavior.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's because in the US, depending on the state, "Life" may actually only be a term or 30 or 40 years.

Here's some info for Ohio.

http://codes.ohio.gov/oac/5120-2-10

This has probably already been posted, but TH (ironicxrayne) left comments on this page on 7.1.2013 @ 8:33:26 and 8:35:05...don't know if that would be Am or PM.http://shows.videoworldonline.eu/video/0qt15kKdXek/creeper-screaming-demon.html

Another page...apparently he hates "gays" http://www.bust-video.info/v/yt:VuHVZ_-b868/1

:doh: I know, right!

BBM: Looked at other comments and the ones in PM were documented in military time, so I'm guessing he made the comments in the AM. That, would of course be if he had the time settings for Texas and CDT. :dunno:

You know what? I have never considered, that he wasn't even there when her body was dumped. (I'm sorry to put it that way. Poor precious girl) That's an excellent point. He could have been going crazy, because her body was supposed to be taken somewhere else. Wow!

Yes. Telling people it was AG that was found when her identity hadn't been released is just nutty behavior, too. He must have been totally panicked.

I'm not IDing her either. She was also locked up the day Alanna went missing, FWTW.

That's an interesting detail.
Another stressor in his life. Girlfriend going to jail?
I'd say so. it could have fueled his drug binge (if he went one that day) and rage.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's because in the US, depending on the state, "Life" may actually only be a term or 30 or 40 years.

Here's some info for Ohio.

http://codes.ohio.gov/oac/5120-2-10

Thanks. That looks similar to what we have. Here you can get a life sentence with parole. So for example, if after 25 years you are eligible for parole, and get parole, you would be on parole for the rest of your life. Or life without parole is locked up till you die. But as far I know, there is nothing beyond life without parole.

Excellent point!

Since apparently TH hadn't left his house via his OWN vehicle and assuming that a "buddy" was doing him a "favor"....maybe the "buddy" took a peek inside package and freaked! Dumped immediately! Even if the "buddy" didn't know the contents and thought it was something else, perhaps they just thought, "far enough" and left her where she was found.

TH was freaked enough to say that it was Alanna before she was even reported missing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528