GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No time to look? Working too much, just don't go through things?

Agree. They came there for specific reasons. DNA swap and the hairs. To search further they would have to have a complete specific warrant?

He must have agreed to the search, because he thought he was be below the radar. (Arrogance!)

Please correct me if I am wrong!

I try to see that, really I do but something tells me he was "in your face" with his weirdness....

Yeah, but after 17 years, tainting against any father, but trying to raise a *ellion, you give up. I would think. Of course, I am speaking from a tired person's point of view.

LE poo poo'd the second person theory.. said they were still investigating and blew it off/wouldn't address it (I will bump up the statement) (that info came from our beloved: "anonymous source") <--- dang I see that lady everwhere!

I can't get the link right now, but I just posted an article in the media thread with a stsrement from Ing that LE won't stop until they get all the people responsible.

So how did he get her to the road?

Borrow the mother's car?

Either he is so stupid ,which I do not think it true, or he wanted to get caught?

He did try to wash her down,

He must have used a condom, but it broke or?

He kept the evidence. Did he think there was no DNA so that is why he was not worried about having it in the house?

Do they have a fireplace since they had wood in a pile in the backyard?

He could have burned the stuff in the house and flushed it bit by bit down the toilet.

Why did he keep the evidence? Trophies?

I think he didn't care about leaving DNA because his original intent was either dumping the body in a lake, burning it far away from where people would see smoke or leaving it to be exposed to the elements.

The interesting thing is, she was carelessly left covered in his DNA, yet she was double bagged in garbage bags AND a tarp....he didn't want any fluids, fibers or hair left in or on the transporting vehicle. He didn't care about leaving his DNA on her, she was just an object that had to be disposed at that point....he was however careful that no DNA leaked out from her and on a car that he could be possibly tied to.

I don't think his original intent was to have her body left in a busy area where it would be quickly found. I think it was a mistake on his part or an accomplice. SOMEHOW that body accidentally went from vehicle to the asphalt in that neighborhood. That's probably why he was seen pacing back and forth because they didn't know where the body fell off and now people were starting to talk about a body being found. He got nervous and blurted out that it was Alanna before authorities told anyone it was her.

Agree. They came there for specific reasons. DNA swap and the hairs. To search further they would have to have a complete specific warrant?

He must have agreed to the search, because he thought he was be below the radar. (Arrogance!)

Please correct me if I am wrong!

I don't think the right quote came with your message. But, FBI knows and has DNA for 2nd perp I bet!

First perp may have thought he washed it away. Maybe not. Not sure of his mental capabilities at this point. Doesn't mean he will not be prosecuted, just means he will end up in a different kind of place (jail or jail for mentally handicapped) and still be a pain as his mental ability is somewhat functional.

I try to see that, really I do but something tells me he was "in your face" with his weirdness....

Maybe mom was weird too? Didn't think he acted odd or his humor was creepy?

LE did not take his phone before the shoot out!

They "looked" at it!

(No warrant and all, he let them look at it, some of first news links.)

I don't think the right quote came with your message. But, FBI knows and has DNA for 2nd perp I bet!

First perp may have thought he washed it away. Maybe not. Not sure of his mental capabilities at this point. Doesn't mean he will not be prosecuted, just means he will end up in a different kind of place (jail or jail for mentally handicapped) and still be a pain as his mental ability is somewhat functional.

Exactly. I think the evidence is unidentified DNA found on, or with, Alanna. JMO

So Mom had TH's cell phone in her car. HMMM.

Bet she and her lawyer were going through that pretty thoroughly.

LE did not take his phone before the shoot out!

They "looked" at it!

(No warrant and all, he let them look at it, some of first news links.)
Yeah that was my bad....I got ahead of myself. :scared:

I'm a newbie, but computer literate, please excuse.

:blushing:

I'm a newbie, but computer literate, please excuse.

:blushing:

Don't be embarrassed at all, please! There is no problem, I just "jumped" off your post to say what I was saying. Which is nothing really, just my own thoughts. :blowkiss:

So Mom had TH's cell phone in her car. HMMM.

Bet she and her lawyer were going through that pretty thoroughly.

as a mom to teen boys, ive looked thru phones... i pay the bill, ill know what you're up too, ya know... id flat PASS OUT if i saw, umm, garden variety photos like he had. :scared:

I think he didn't care about leaving DNA because his original intent was either dumping the body in a lake, burning it far away from where people would see smoke or leaving it to be exposed to the elements.

The interesting thing is, she was carelessly left covered in his DNA, yet she was double bagged in garbage bags AND a tarp....he didn't want any fluids, fibers or hair left in or on the transporting vehicle. He didn't care about leaving his DNA on her, she was just an object that had to be disposed at that point....he was however careful that no DNA leaked out from her and on a car that he could be possibly tied to.

I don't think his original intent was to have her body left in a busy area where it would be quickly found. I think it was a mistake on his part or an accomplice. SOMEHOW that body accidentally went from vehicle to the asphalt in that neighborhood. That's probably why he was seen pacing back and forth because they didn't know where the body fell off and now people were starting to talk about a body being found. He got nervous and blurted out that it was Alanna before authorities told anyone it was her.

That's the other reason I think he had an accomplice. Who goes through the trouble of wrapping the body so carefully, but leaves bloody paper towels, victim's clothing, etc in his house. This guy is a mess. I don't think he wrapped the body by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528