GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found out what those tp rolls were for. It was to create a fake you know what to masturbate with. I searched what do perverts use tp rolls for and got the answer.

Yep. I'm thinking he was making *advertiser censored* and/or snuff films. This horrifies me. But with all the film/cameras/laptops and condoms, that is where my mind is going. I have never followed a case that is as disturbing as this one may be shaping up to be. JMO.

So he had the key to a neighbor's car? 633 Babbling Brooks. How does he know this guy? I wonder if he lifted the key and illegally borrowed it for disposing of the body...or? This case gets creepier by the second.

I'm sorry I've been looking at another case most of the day. This black car? What ? I'll go back and read but a heads up would be most excellent. tia

Repost due to thread moving fast:

Holder residence search warrant inventory includes:

90) Ford key (goes with item #91)

91) 2011 Ford Edge vehicle documents, (removed name) 633 Babbling Brook Saginaw TX

(Deleted name to avoid the name being overly sleuthed until we know if POI...see warrant.)

This is the part that confuses me. We've seen the guy, how many conquests could he possibly have?

Do ... sorry, but do guys use condoms just for 'solo' purposes?

If he was using a toy (or garden hose) that wasn't clean, a condom would keep the dirt away. Or... if he was masturbating ALL THE TIME... the lubricant would prevent him from getting sore.

Used condoms in a chip bag might just be a way of hiding used condoms in the garbage.

None of this is MOO. I have no opinion. I got all of that from googling. :)

It kind of looks like he was hooking up with people he met online and they were having sex in the house when his mother was at work. There is no telling what kind of other deviant people he has met. He may have been getting money or gifts from older men for doing things in person or online. Yeah, I think this is going to get even uglier than it already is, if that's possible.

BBM

That's what I'm wondering. Maybe the garden hose was too painful, or maybe he was fashioning a fake anus and/or other receptacle with the toilet paper rolls. I'm sorry, but there's no other way to say that.

I'm also curious about the rolls of film. Who even uses film anymore? Almost everything is digital.

I use film, but I'm a photographer. Digital cameras stamp the pictures and you can trace pictures back to the camera. Maybe, someone didn't want that?

#81: boys denim pant, 1pr
#82: boys denim pants, 1 pr
#83: boys denim pant, 1 pr
#153: 1 pair of boys denim pants

# 72: boys underwear (6 pairs)

^^Not necessarily another child

Possibly boys clothing used (info about sexual assault on arrest warrant)...

Regarding pill bottle... It's very common and easy for kids to steal pills. He mowed lawns right? "Can I use your bathroom mr/mrs X?" Snoop thru med cabinet or drawers...happens all the time sadly...

This is very true. Sadly when my Mom was on Hospice a male nurse from guess where ... Saginaw ... came to her house and asked to see her drugs. Said he was there to make sure everything was going smoothly. Sooo I went outside and called my mom's nurse who informed us he was NOT supposed to be there at all. In the mean time while I was on the phone he asked my Dad if he could see her Morphine. He took him in to the bathroom, he got the bottle and took it back to the den where he opened it while sitting on their couch and spilled a little so he then asked if he could use the bathroom to clean up and low and behold he either drank it or poured most of it into something else. He got fired and they (Hospice) filed with the state but he still has his license. :banghead:

I think I found out what those tp rolls were for. It was to create a fake you know what to masturbate with. I searched what do perverts use tp rolls for and got the answer.

Yep... I was just gonna post this. I googled too...now for eye bleach

BBM

That's what I'm wondering. Maybe the garden hose was too painful, or maybe he was fashioning a fake anus and/or other receptacle with the toilet paper rolls. I'm sorry, but there's no other way to say that.

I'm also curious about the rolls of film. Who even uses film anymore? Almost everything is digital.

It might be old rolls of film, too. My mom just found a ton of old, unprocessed rolls of film in her basement that were from when I was in high school... 15ish years ago. The problem with using real film for taking dirty/pedo photos is that no one will process them and give them to you and if it's underage the call the cops. Unless he was somehow able to process the film himself. Or maybe it is full of bad things and that was why he hadn't had it processed. So much confusing info.

TH's phone was found in the REAR passenger pocket of the kia.............

I use film, but I'm a photographer. Digital cameras stamp the pictures and you can trace pictures back to the camera. Maybe, someone didn't want that?

Thanks! I have some friends who are photographers, and they use a combination of film/digital; however, in my experience, most people who aren't photographers use digital cameras. Would you agree?

Not sure why people are seeing a link to the Florida guy--it's probably a common name?

Do people hang laundry out to dry there?

I know of a guy who used to steal women's underwear off of clotheslines, but we don't have those privacy fences.

He sure was not particular with sex, was he. Anything will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members