GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lawn mowing thing WAS MSM and the MSM reporter does say "neighbors say" Tyler was known in the neighborhood for mowing lawns. It's literally one of the first pieces of MSM info we learned about him back on July 5th.

I don't have time to find it again, but you can find the video with a TV reporter saying this if you search the forums for Megadeth, show results as posts, and look at posts from July 5, it'll be right there.

Thanks for the info; I found it!

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Saginaw-Child-Found-in-Tarp-Identified-214189511.html

The comment is made by the reporter in the video @ 0:45.

So, I still wonder if this report originated in the slang use of "mowing the grass" to mean smoking pot.

Just jumping off your post...

the tarp seen in his backyard... Then found with AG.... Was originally covering something....

Was it a lawn mower?

but... Of course the lawn mower could just be used for TH home yard use...

Again... And still... :dunno:

The tarp was covering a pile of wood, per previous reports.

I think he had to be up to something to get all the stuff he had......either stealing it or dealing drugs maybe to get the money to afford it.

I just counted and excuse if I have this wrong, but what I can remember he had:

4 laptops
3 phones
3 cameras
blackberry
wii
ps2
Gameboy

I actually think I am missing another game type device.

I know kids are spoilt but this seems to be too many multiples of items.

Also now I understand why someone thought it funny that I described the tech devices as blueberries......haha just noticed it is blackberry. They are not as popular here as they are in America....... I am sure I have called them blueberries in real conversation as well....:blushing:

Just a thought, when I was reading the original items list I thought item 61 said "letters and envelopes Green Bay" as in the Green Bay jail facility here in Fort Worth....

The lawn mowing thing WAS MSM and the MSM reporter does say "neighbors say" Tyler was known in the neighborhood for mowing lawns. It's literally one of the first pieces of MSM info we learned about him back on July 5th. I would like to hear it again. Thank you for helping me find it.

I don't have time to find it again, but you can find the video with a TV reporter saying this if you search the forums for Megadeth, show results as posts, and look at posts from July 5, it'll be right there.

I found your post from July 5th emphasis is mine. So, is this quote in the clip with the reporter in the purple polo shirt out in front of Tyler's house on July 5th when he sneered at the camera after the took the brown evidence bag out

The reporter mentions (and shows) two plainclothes LE coming out of a neighbors' house (two houses down from Alanna), holding a paper (evidence?) bag about the size of a grocery bag, rolled under a bit at the top to seal it.

He says a teenager lives there who is well known for mowing lawns in the neighborhood.

They then cut to a later time, showing a 'man' (looks like an older teen) going out to a red station wagon (newer) at that same house. He has baggy jeans, short blond dreadlocks pushed back in a headband, and a Megadeth t-shirt. He opens the car door, but then looks at the camera for a minute then starts walking to it (I think the reporters probably called him over).

Reporter says they asked the guy what LE took from the house, and he said they took nothing.

I don't think the seized electronics meant much, or does not equate to drug dealing/theft. It's on the low end of what you would find in a typical middle class household. None of the items were high-end/expensive, and the ps2 and wii are worth almost nothing now. If there were a lot of Apple products, Canon cameras, etc, I'd have a different opinion.

3 posters have explained when and where they heard the NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH comment.
You " need" to see a link..... Yet,
FWIW I haven't read anything posted by a MOD that questions that info.

I have tried pretty hard to track down the source of this information. The closest thing I found (which I posted in this thread) could easily give someone the impression that TH was involved in forming a neighborhood watch. I'm not saying that this proves there isn't a better MSM source out there; just that I haven't found it and I could use better guidance in finding it.

Like Greenpalm, I'm very interested in having trace-back for the set of facts we use as a starting point.

Even stuff reported in MSM has variable credibility (remember early reports of decomposition and sloppy descriptions of the body being found "in the middle of the road."). So, I don't even take stuff reported in MSM as gospel. But having an MSM link provides a starting point for judging how reliable the info is.

The more info we have to work with, the better. So if folks can track down links, or provide more info to help track down links, that helps when we are choosing the set of facts from which to speculate.

I have also transcribed the new search warrant for the house over the past couple of hours. There a few words I can't make out or may be wrong so any help on those would be great. Hope this post isn't too long for the thread. I have also left serial numbers out

1) Sealed letter addressed to Mom with I Love You, I'm Sorry
2) Black handle of fishing rod
3) Latex gloves
4) Latex condom
5) Black day planner
6) Tan belt with silver buckle
7) Black belt size 3XL
8) Purple/pink/green Timex Indiglo watch with purple band and pink and green flowers
9) Three (3) toilet paper rolls
10) Partial piece of garden hose
11) Blue/silver 720p camera Aiptek brand and 2gb Internal memory; 2 gB Optima PNT SD card inside
12) Mastercard in Tyler Holder's name
13) One (1) used condom
14) Clear plastic gloves
15) One (1) memorex CD
16) Dell (Gameboy Advance) personal computer
17) HP Pavilion personal computer
18) T-Mobile "My Touch" cellphone with 32GB Micro SD card
19) Roll of toilet paper with bands around it
20) NO Boundries brand purple underwear & Smart Sexy brand size XXL pink with black lace thong underwear
21) Condom
22) Condom with other condoms stuffed inside
23) Red duct tape with black fabric and white string
24) Gold coloured earring
25) "# 1 Friend(?)" charm
26) Grey T-mobile Blackberry with 512mb Sandisk micro SD card
27) T-mobile HTC Reader 4G boxlid with 4172034760 on inside lid
28) Condoms
29) Girl boxers with red stripes
30) White fitted sheets with stripes
31) Kenwood portable MP Player DIM-MSC(?), silver in color with Sony Mini Disc inside labeled Various Artists, 'heavy mix'
32) Silver flake
33) Toilet paper roll
34) Orange journal
35) Two (2) Duracell 2GB SD cards
36) Big Money Rustlas black T-Short
37) 1 pink fitted sheet
38) Plasic Kirkland toilet paper wrap
39) Pandigital tablet
40) Roll of toilet paper with condom stuffed inside
41) Plastic tubing and plastic container
42) 1 plastic contain with 35 micro disks inside
43) White sheet top with stripes
44) ATT DVR and power cords
45) Xbox with power cords
46) White Nintendo Wii with power cords
47) Dark blue Wrangler 2XL button up shirt and 1 pair Indigo 30 jean shorts
48) Green striped comforter and 1 pillow with leopard print case
49) 2 pillows in green pollowcase (?)
50) 3 used condoms
51) Toilet paper roll with brown substance
52) Burned plastic tubing covered in red duct tape
53) Glove
54) Black T-shirt with Bob Marley on front
55) Clear gloves
56) Piece of red tape
57) Black Acer laptop 5532 series
58) Women's clothing/underwear/swimsuits/jewelry
59) 1 possible condom
60) Prescription bottle Charles Vaughn Jr hydrocodone (empty) APAP 7.5-500
61) Letter and envelopes (green bag)
62) 1 blue glove
63) Lined paper crumpled up with words "Mum I"
64) Burgundy bath towel
65) 1 Dark colored comforter
66) Plastic tubing
67) Sony PS2 with memory card
68) 1 pillow, 1 black sheet (fitted), 1 multi colored comforter
69) Elbero (?) 2XL dark green colored sheet with stain, writing pen attached to sheet
70) Boys black T-shirt
71) Red plastic gasoline can
72) Boys underwear (?)
73) Girls underwear (?)
74) 2 VHS videos, one labeled "adult"
75) Latex gloves
76) Brown toilet paper roll
77) Bathroom sink drain contents
78) Girls necklace burgundy jewels
79) (?) hose with red duct tape with plastic bottles, cups & cans
80) Red plastic (?) container w/ liquid
81) Boys denim pant 1 piece
82) Boys denim pants 1 pe
83) Boys denim pants 1 pe
84) Red piece of duct tape
85) 1 pair blue jeans 38WX 3XL (?)
86) White/black plastic sprayee
87) Fuji color 40024 roll film
88) 1 unpackaged condom
89) Red metal pipe, silver metal grinder, silver/black metal tube, black plastic container w/residue
90) Ford key
91) 2011 Ford Edge vehicle documents "Ryan C******* 633 Babbling Brook, Saginaw Tx
92) 1 unpackaged condom
93) Plastic hose piece
94) Piece of red duct tape
95) Order establishing parent/child relationship
96) Tyler Holder W2 2013
97) Peoplefinder.com
98) Red duct tape
99) White paper towels w/red blood
100) 3 unpackaged condoms
101) Orange plastic bottle w/black hose
102) Red plastic gas container
103) Toilet paper roll
104) Toilet paper wrapped in packaging w/red band
105) 2 condoms, one no package 1 in Lifestyle (open package)
106) Condom with Trojan wrapper
107) Sprint Sanyo cell phone with a liquid substance on it
108) Nikon D40 camera, 1 gigabte scarred (?) disk card inside
109) White rope w/knots tied in various places
110) Carry (?) plastic pouch w/red string
111) Swabs
112) Swabs
113) Swabs
114) Toilet paper roll and piece of toilet paper with /red string (?)
115) White t-shirt
116) (?) shirt long sleeves
117) 1 Sprint LG Black flip phone
118) 3 SD cards one red in colour, 4 gigabyte Sandisk, 2 128 megabyte, (?) disk 1 gigabyte
119) 2 plastic Walmart bags
120) Drain Auger
121) Multiple used(?) condoms
122) Gr/black composition notebook w/numbers w/possible mail address
123) Blue boxers
124) Black plastic bag w/ yellow tie
125) Small bag of firewood
126) White rope with various knots
127) Condom
128) White toilet paper
129) One blue comforter, one white clear bag
130) Condoms full of liquids (unknown inside potato chip bag)
131) Condoms full of liquids (unknown inside potato chip bag)
132) Black E-Machine laptop
133) 6 dark colored shirts (1 w/ "goldfish" (?) on front
134) 7 toilet paper rolls
135) Tyler Holder solicitation (?) for drug paraphernalia
136) 1 Unpackaged condom
137) Brown toilet paper roll
138) Brown toilet paper roll
139) 3 Walmart plastic bags
140) Brown toilet paper roll
141) Patio torch fuel
142) 1 Home Classics gold sheet w/stain
143) Small pak (?)
144) Red Nvan (?) camera
145) Blackberry Pearl phone w/ phone case
146) Girls necklace - multi colored
147) Black plastic trash bag
148) Black T-shirt, Golden #2 XL "the Walking Dead"
149) Gray towel
150) 1 Dark blue jeans, 1 black jeans, 1 black "Halves(?) Volbeat" shirt, 1 black Wrangler button down shirt, 1 Slipknot shirt
151) Kirkland signature to let paper
152) 1 box member, Mark large drawstring bags (?) Walmart bags
153) 1 pair of bys denim pants

You ABSOLUTELY ROCK!

:yourock:

Just a thought, when I was reading the original items list I thought item 61 said "letters and envelopes Green Bay" as in the Green Bay jail facility here in Fort Worth....

Somebody writing letters to him from Green Bay? For a second I thought maybe he had been in there, but he's a juvy, so it wasn't him.

I don't think the seized electronics meant much, or does not equate to drug dealing/theft. It's on the low end of what you would find in a typical middle class household. None of the items were high-end/expensive, and the ps2 and wii are worth almost nothing now. If there were a lot of Apple products, Canon cameras, etc, I'd have a different opinion.

Also I was thinking maybe one of those laptops is 10 yrs old and out of commish and they bought a newer one 6 yrs ago and it's out of commish and they bought a newer one 2 yrs ago and just never tossed the old ones. I know lots of people who do not toss their old pc's because they think ( like my mom ) I'm going to put all those pics to disk one day and I don't want to lose them and other nonsense that will never happen. Also , they may not want to get rid of them because what's on them......... ;) I have a few useless laptops in my house right now that don't work .

Somebody writing letters to him from Green Bay? For a second I thought maybe he had been in there, but he's a juvy, so it wasn't him.

That is what I thought of when I saw it. Wasn't his girlfriend in jail at the time of the crime?

AND, IMO I think 90% of these items were taken for a reason being that they are connected SOMEHOW. Maybe there's valuable information in these letters.

I'm curious about something. TH "liked" the show Dexter on his FB page.
I know that show is about Dexter killing people (I've never watched it and hate the print ads I have seen).

So here's the question ... there was an unknown liquid on AG, could the character in the show have used bleach on a victim to coverup a crime??

I just don' t think bleach would be an unknown liquid.

Years ago, the Hillside Stranglers were injecting victims with an unknown blue substance. I don't recall how the figured evevtually that it was Windex.

Maybe someone who knows how labs work on identifying things can tell us.

I don't know if there is a database of products and the chemical composition of what they test is entered into the database? But whatever the liquid is, for some reason it is something not common it would seem

Thanks for the info; I found it!

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Saginaw-Child-Found-in-Tarp-Identified-214189511.html

The comment is made by the reporter in the video @ 0:45.

So, I still wonder if this report originated in the slang use of "mowing the grass" to mean smoking pot.

LOL, it sure could be! Some neighborhood kid said, "oh yeah, everyone knows Tyler, he mows the grass." and the reporter takes it literally. I just don't see Tyler mowing lawns, but maybe he did in the past, in happier times. Anyway, thanks to everyone for helping me track down the quote.

And even that would not add anything really, I have three iPhones lying around,(countless other phones) none with phone service but still useful. You can make wifi calls, control your ac, let kids play games on them and Chromecast, can not wait to get mine, glad I jumped the gun before they sold out.

I think most people have that stuff lying around, especially old phones, switching carriers etc. A phone becomes an antique in six months.

I think he had to be up to something to get all the stuff he had......either stealing it or dealing drugs maybe to get the money to afford it.

4 laptops
3 phones
3 cameras
blackberry
wii
ps2
Gameboy

Also now I understand why someone thought it funny that I described the tech devices as blueberries......haha just noticed it is blackberry. They are not as popular here as they are in America....... I am sure I have called them blueberries in real conversation as well....:blushing:

I don't think this is all that unusual. I'm sitting in a room right now with 3 desk top and 2 laptop computers, each of my three kids has an ipad and an ipod touch. My 6 year old daughter has 2 ipod touches.

They are all old ones that my husband and I have handed down to them. All three of them also own a Nintendo DS, and we have a few plug and play games, and the boys bought a Play Station 2 with their allowance off of eBay.

ETA: we home school, and I use the devices for educational purposes, but they get used for fun too.

I don't think this is all that unusual. I'm sitting in a room right now with 3 desk top and 2 laptop computers, each of my three kids has an ipad and an ipod touch. My 6 year old daughter has 2 ipod touches.

They are all old ones that my husband and I have handed down to them. All three of them also own a Nintendo DS, and we have a few plug and play games, and the boys bought a Play Station 2 with their allowance off of eBay.

ETA: we home school, and I use the devices for educational purposes, but they get used for fun too.

Homeschool here as well. My son has a lot of electronics, gaming systems, laptops, iPads, iPhone, iPods and a good camera or two. Most of that is because he's an only child, a good kid, educational reasons and a few he actually bought himself.

Edited to add.... He's the only one in the house that has never lost or ruined a cell phone....and he's had one since he was like 9 yrs old.

4 laptops
3 phones
3 cameras
blackberry
wii
ps2
Gameboy

Hmm. The only thing that actually gives me pause is the 4 laptops. I could see two--one for mom, on for TH.

Three phones--two people live in the house. One might not be activated. Could be old-or the last phone one of them used before replacing it. When we get new phones, only about 25% of the time are they still 'new enough/nice enough' for my hubby to resell it on eBay. The rest, we have kept as 'spares' in case one of our newer phones dies/is broken/is lost before we can get our 'new every two' free phone.

Three cameras....maybe seems like one too many. We have two. Our newest one. And the one it replaced. Which mostly sucks, but is probably not worth selling, but.... (I swear we're not hoarders, but it's hard to make yourself throw away a 'not dead' electronic that may have at one time cost a minimum of $100!) :scared:

Blackberry may be retired/not active and was just one of their old phones. That would be 4 phones for two people. 2 active/two retired.

And as the mother of a 15 year old (and the wife of 40 something man who was the driving force behind WHY exactly our boy needed each new device as they came out :pullhair: ....) I am ashamed to admit we have: a very actively used xBox, a dusty ps2, two long forgotten Gameboys (one boy/one girl), and a Game cube somewhere with cobwebs. I think there's a misguided belief that if we hang onto the Gamecube long enough, it will be a collectors item. :sigh:

You can (and we have!) buy a lot of these systems second hand for a lot cheaper than they are when they first come out.

So, to conclude .... 4 laptops and the 3 cameras for two people are the only items that personally give me pause. And more pause on the laptops than the cameras. :twocents: and MOO!

ETA: Now as to whether all these items belonged to TH exclusively and how he came to own them? IDK. Could be ill gotten gains, but also it appears he did work at times, these items could have been second hand, if he did work, he's likely only got a car payment and maybe insurance, not like he has rent to pay AFAIK. He also could have gotten them over time as gifts from mom.

Homeschool here as well. My son has a lot of electronics, gaming systems, laptops, iPads, iPhone, iPods and a good camera or two. Most of that is because he's an only child, a good kid, educational reasons and a few he actually bought himself.

All this talk about kids and what they have just brought me to say, my four year old is amazing with his control and finger dexterity playing Subway Surfer and other games, probably would run circles around many adults on a computer/tablet/phone etc.

I do stuff pretty darn fast, my four year old has seen me do some things (multiple steps)and repeated the same actions on my Windows 8 desktop days later after seeing me do it at full speed, amazes me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx