GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up so this has probably already been discussed.

But I think animal control took all the dogs from the home because:
1) LE needed them out of the way for their search.
2) They needed to be cared for. I don't think anyone was allowed in that house (besides LE) until they were done with the search and turned it back over to KH.
MOO

Wonder where KH stayed? Because I'd be keeping my critters with me. Ya know?? I wonder if she had a choice in them taking them. Looks like not.

I'm not exactly sure on the rules regarding this but I remember several people wondering exactly who the guy was being interviewed about starting the neighborhood crime watch and I thought I would add a little info I know. AG house is 2 streets over from mine, same neighborhood, and while driving home from the store yesterday I saw him outside! Not on AG's street but mine! Apparently he lives only a few houses down from me and was outside with several kids, in assuming were his bc no one in this neighborhood is letting their kids outside to play without being out there with them. I'm getting a really creepy vibe on this and I can't move out of this area fast enough! With that being said, during all the media interviews AGs street was blocked off, so he must have walked down there to get in on the action or just to be nosey. We just moved here in october thinking this was a great neighborhood to raise our kids in ( my daughter and AG went to kindergarten together) I was wrong :( feeling extremely paranoid and over involved in this.

A possible answer to the order of #95 - Order Establishing Parent/Child Relationship... , his father was contacted in 2009 (per an article) and was told TH was possibly his son. I think mom went after back support possibly? Maybe the papers are for that.

Not sure if they ever had a relationship or not.

eta, it was in this article under "Wild Child".

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/24/5026216/saginaw-suspects-grandparents.html

Could TH have fathered a child? It seems pretty late for papers like that to be laying around regarding his own father?

Condoms seem to hang around for a while after use so maybe those papers did hang around this long. I really really hope that those papers are not evidence that TH has a kid himself. That would be scary.

I agree with everything you've said. I think ideally it starts much much earlier....consistently from toddlerhood on. Makes the teen years go much smoother. But IMO something happens around age 13 ... They become two year olds all over again... critical time to retrain like you do with a 2 yr old!

Absolutely starts in toddlerhood!

Positive AND negative reinforcement of behaviors. And by negative, I don't mean corporal punishment, more like "time-outs", stand in the corner type thing.

Yes, something does happen at around 13/middle school, especially with sons.....it's called testosterone!!

Basically they are transitioning from children into young men and their hormones can go whacko! This is when I pretend not to notice the daily sheet washing. Don't want to embarrass then about natural physiological processes.

It also makes them kind of aggressive about things. I try to give the developing sense of male pride a wide berth but let them know that I am their Mother, the Boss and the one who will have their back no matter what. I expect that RESPECT should be mutual. When and if it gets out of hand....I implement the confiscation of electronics, which seems to be the teenage version of a time-out and re-sets them back to reality.

Parenting has certainly changed since my oldest (35 yr. old) son was young and needed discipline! Used to be "your grounded", take the comic books, Garbage Pail Kids Cards and lock-up the bicycle!

KH was 17 when she had Tyler. What type of parenting skills do you think a single teenaged mother had...who lost the support of her own family? I think she probably took the path of least resistance and handed the child anything and everything to pacify him and let him "grow" wild.

Sorry for the long post.

Ya cut off their gravy train and let them know that things will be restored piece meal as conditions are met:

* confiscate phone
* confiscate gaming equipment
* confiscate car keys
* confiscate credit cards
...you get the idea. That's the "soft" way.

If they act out, call 911 and Baker Act their azz.

While they're getting a mandatory mental health eval for 72 hrs., get them real help...or put their crap to the curb. Change locks and get a restraining order.

Been there, done that with two different sons/ two different methods. It can be real scary and you need a lot of strength to stick with it. Not only are you trying to modify their behavior/get them help, but you've got to be making REAL changes in your own.

JMO

I totally agree that this is what should be done but it doesn't happen in so many cases. It's hard to tell what mom has tried with him. I wonder if the private school was one attempt. I was thinking if this was my kid I would couldn't trust them to be at home alone or not terrorize the neighborhood I would probably after other attempts failed send them somewhere where they couldn't hurt themselves or anyone else. I've had to instill tough love before.

Parenting starts before birth with nutrition, dr visits.

During infancy, holding and answering a baby's needs. Toddlerhood is too late if attachment has not been formed or another term is bonding.

Do you suppose the investigators have found photographs of Alanna and the kitchen chair out there on the child po*rn sites? I hate even typing that, but couldn't that be a reason they were looking for it, if they already knew it was involved in the crime?

(I feel like washing my hands and my keyboard after typing that. ick!)

"IF" TH put anything on the internet, I doubt they would have that information prior to conducting forensics on his electronic devices. Just from what I know about other perps and their online activities, plus the details of the crime he committed, I bet they will find a great deal of horrific activity in general.

Parenting starts before birth with nutrition, dr visits.

During infancy, holding and answering a baby's needs. Toddlerhood is too late if attachment has not been formed or another term is bonding.

I know plenty of people who adopt toddlers or much older children, and they form wonderful and normal parent/child bonds. Attachment can happen anytime in healthy relationships, but it can be harder.

Not feeling parental failure in this one. I'm sure many of us reading this had parents who were young/disorganized/disinterested/on drugs/etc. When I was TH's age, my father was in federal prison for cocaine trafficking. KH at least seemed to be an employed homeowner attempting to provide a middle-class life. It doesn't sound like much but it's so much more than many people have for parents, but don't turn out this way.

I think he was just broken, I'm not convinced it was fixable without heroic measures. Although I don't discount the possibility of being exposed to substance abuse while he was in the womb, since she was so young and seemingly wild at that time.

ETA: If she had him at 17, she's 34 now? That's younger than I was when I first got my act and my credit together enough to buy a house.

I have also transcribed the new search warrant for the house over the past couple of hours. There a few words I can't make out or may be wrong so any help on those would be great. Hope this post isn't too long for the thread. I have also left serial numbers out

1) Sealed letter addressed to Mom with I Love You, I'm Sorry
2) Black handle of fishing rod
3) Latex gloves
4) Latex condom
5) Black day planner
6) Tan belt with silver buckle
7) Black belt size 3XL
8) Purple/pink/green Timex Indiglo watch with purple band and pink and green flowers
9) Three (3) toilet paper rolls
10) Partial piece of garden hose
11) Blue/silver 720p camera Aiptek brand and 2gb Internal memory; 2 gB Optima PNT SD card inside
12) Mastercard in Tyler Holder's name
13) One (1) used condom
14) Clear plastic gloves
15) One (1) memorex CD
16) Dell (Gameboy Advance) personal computer
17) HP Pavilion personal computer
18) T-Mobile "My Touch" cellphone with 32GB Micro SD card
19) Roll of toilet paper with bands around it
20) NO Boundries brand purple underwear & Smart Sexy brand size XXL pink with black lace thong underwear
21) Condom
22) Condom with other condoms stuffed inside
23) Red duct tape with black fabric and white string
24) Gold coloured earring
25) "# 1 Friend(?)" charm
26) Grey T-mobile Blackberry with 512mb Sandisk micro SD card
27) T-mobile HTC Reader 4G boxlid with 4172034760 on inside lid
28) Condoms
29) Girl boxers with red stripes
30) White fitted sheets with stripes
31) Kenwood portable MP Player DIM-MSC(?), silver in color with Sony Mini Disc inside labeled Various Artists, 'heavy mix'
32) Silver flake
33) Toilet paper roll
34) Orange journal
35) Two (2) Duracell 2GB SD cards
36) Big Money Rustlas black T-Short
37) 1 pink fitted sheet
38) Plasic Kirkland toilet paper wrap
39) Pandigital tablet
40) Roll of toilet paper with condom stuffed inside
41) Plastic tubing and plastic container
42) 1 plastic contain with 35 micro disks inside
43) White sheet top with stripes
44) ATT DVR and power cords
45) Xbox with power cords
46) White Nintendo Wii with power cords
47) Dark blue Wrangler 2XL button up shirt and 1 pair Indigo 30 jean shorts
48) Green striped comforter and 1 pillow with leopard print case
49) 2 pillows in green pollowcase (?)
50) 3 used condoms
51) Toilet paper roll with brown substance
52) Burned plastic tubing covered in red duct tape
53) Glove
54) Black T-shirt with Bob Marley on front
55) Clear gloves
56) Piece of red tape
57) Black Acer laptop 5532 series
58) Women's clothing/underwear/swimsuits/jewelry
59) 1 possible condom
60) Prescription bottle Charles Vaughn Jr hydrocodone (empty) APAP 7.5-500
61) Letter and envelopes (green bag)
62) 1 blue glove
63) Lined paper crumpled up with words "Mum I"
64) Burgundy bath towel
65) 1 Dark colored comforter
66) Plastic tubing
67) Sony PS2 with memory card
68) 1 pillow, 1 black sheet (fitted), 1 multi colored comforter
69) Elbero (?) 2XL dark green colored sheet with stain, writing pen attached to sheet
70) Boys black T-shirt
71) Red plastic gasoline can
72) Boys underwear (?)
73) Girls underwear (?)
74) 2 VHS videos, one labeled "adult"
75) Latex gloves
76) Brown toilet paper roll
77) Bathroom sink drain contents
78) Girls necklace burgundy jewels
79) (?) hose with red duct tape with plastic bottles, cups & cans
80) Red plastic (?) container w/ liquid
81) Boys denim pant 1 piece
82) Boys denim pants 1 pe
83) Boys denim pants 1 pe
84) Red piece of duct tape
85) 1 pair blue jeans 38WX 3XL (?)
86) White/black plastic sprayee
87) Fuji color 40024 roll film
88) 1 unpackaged condom
89) Red metal pipe, silver metal grinder, silver/black metal tube, black plastic container w/residue
90) Ford key
91) 2011 Ford Edge vehicle documents "Ryan C******* 633 Babbling Brook, Saginaw Tx
92) 1 unpackaged condom
93) Plastic hose piece
94) Piece of red duct tape
95) Order establishing parent/child relationship
96) Tyler Holder W2 2013
97) Peoplefinder.com
98) Red duct tape
99) White paper towels w/red blood
100) 3 unpackaged condoms
101) Orange plastic bottle w/black hose
102) Red plastic gas container
103) Toilet paper roll
104) Toilet paper wrapped in packaging w/red band
105) 2 condoms, one no package 1 in Lifestyle (open package)
106) Condom with Trojan wrapper
107) Sprint Sanyo cell phone with a liquid substance on it
108) Nikon D40 camera, 1 gigabte scarred (?) disk card inside
109) White rope w/knots tied in various places
110) Carry (?) plastic pouch w/red string
111) Swabs
112) Swabs
113) Swabs
114) Toilet paper roll and piece of toilet paper with /red string (?)
115) White t-shirt
116) (?) shirt long sleeves
117) 1 Sprint LG Black flip phone
118) 3 SD cards one red in colour, 4 gigabyte Sandisk, 2 128 megabyte, (?) disk 1 gigabyte
119) 2 plastic Walmart bags
120) Drain Auger
121) Multiple used(?) condoms
122) Gr/black composition notebook w/numbers w/possible mail address
123) Blue boxers
124) Black plastic bag w/ yellow tie
125) Small bag of firewood
126) White rope with various knots
127) Condom
128) White toilet paper
129) One blue comforter, one white clear bag
130) Condoms full of liquids (unknown inside potato chip bag)
131) Condoms full of liquids (unknown inside potato chip bag)
132) Black E-Machine laptop
133) 6 dark colored shirts (1 w/ "goldfish" (?) on front
134) 7 toilet paper rolls
135) Tyler Holder solicitation (?) for drug paraphernalia
136) 1 Unpackaged condom
137) Brown toilet paper roll
138) Brown toilet paper roll
139) 3 Walmart plastic bags
140) Brown toilet paper roll
141) Patio torch fuel
142) 1 Home Classics gold sheet w/stain
143) Small pak (?)
144) Red Nvan (?) camera
145) Blackberry Pearl phone w/ phone case
146) Girls necklace - multi colored
147) Black plastic trash bag
148) Black T-shirt, Golden #2 XL "the Walking Dead"
149) Gray towel
150) 1 Dark blue jeans, 1 black jeans, 1 black "Halves(?) Volbeat" shirt, 1 black Wrangler button down shirt, 1 Slipknot shirt
151) Kirkland signature to let paper
152) 1 box member, Mark large drawstring bags (?) Walmart bags
153) 1 pair of bys denim pants

Thank-you, Dandan and anyone else who transcribed this, much appreciated.

All I have to say, is that I feel like my eyes need a shower just reading this list.

I am hoping LE is able to move on and forget the horrible things they are likely to see, processing this case.

Absolutely awful. Ugh.

I totally agree that this is what should be done but it doesn't happen in so many cases. It's hard to tell what mom has tried with him. I wonder if the private school was one attempt. I was thinking if this was my kid I would couldn't trust them to be at home alone or not terrorize the neighborhood I would probably after other attempts failed send them somewhere where they couldn't hurt themselves or anyone else. I've had to instill tough love before.

Tough love ain't for sissies, for sure!

I agree, if she couldn't handle him, he should have been put away.

Sending a child to a residential behavioral school isn't easy, though. She would have had to had multiple incidents reported/documented and the recommendation of a psychologist/psychiatrist or other mental health professional. Which means that she would have been getting some kind of help at some point along the way. IMO.

I'm sure that some type of profile of TH will be forthcoming and we'll read about where he went to school and such. Juvenile info is usually kept sealed, so we won't know until a trial, perhaps, that maybe TH was sent away to a behavioral school.

Sometimes sexual abuse happens at these residential facilities that scars a kid for life. They end up hating/blaming the parent that sent them away and act out in awful ways. The mother could carry great guilt and try to compensate with material goods or by just looking the other way.

Just saying... and NO excuses for TH.

I was thinking the same thing. Then I remembered the neighbor who said when TH was in 5th grade, he asked her children if they ever "dropped acid". Then walked by her house with a metal pipe when she said she didn't want her kids around him. TH would have only been around 11 yrs. old.

MOO

I forgot that. Thanks.

What in the heck happened to him? That is so bizarre.

I know kids get into drugs young, but he sure wasn't doing this on his own.

I wonder who the older person was that got him into this?

I would not doubt that person introduced him to other activities as well.

I hope it comes out and whoever it is pays a price as well.

Someone posted above that the H house was bought in 2008 which would make him about 12 years old.

So he lived in the same neighborhood, but at a different house? Anyway to find out?

I found this interesting because when LE went back out searching cars someone stated they were asking about a Pacifica and this looks similar to that type of vehicle.

They removed the dog???
This is news to me and an awful image just came into my head. I pray to god we don't even have to go there.

:facepalm:

My friend heard the sirens going off in the neighborhood....called me because we are addicted to this case..... so I turned to Channel 4 news and watched the whole live feed of them pulling out the wounded officer and TH.

**They pulled out a beautiful husky. It appears to be the same one that his mother had posted online in several places before they were taken down. One news report stated that 4 dogs were seized by animal control....I only saw the one husky...but could have missed it.

I'm still trying figure out the kitchen chair, I didn't see one listed on the items taken, they were looking for one but didn't take one?

Here's a video (not new) that contains the scene where TH is getting into his red car with a woman. This video shows the woman right around 3:00. Does anyone know if this is KH or someone else? Looks a little too young for KH I think. But then again, she had him when she was quite young.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Of...-Near-Home-of-Alanna-Gallagher-216586041.html

I have seen one other picture of TH's mother posted online. The hair color and length from this video clip match the picture I saw of her.

Wonder where KH stayed? Because I'd be keeping my critters with me. Ya know?? I wonder if she had a choice in them taking them. Looks like not.

I was listening to the scanner when it happened. The dogs were taken about an hour and a half after the shooting. KH didn't have a say in the matter.

I wasn't stating anything to be a fact (horrid implications). Sick people can do sick things that's all.

There were two dogs. One big one (looked to be a Husky type breed) ... did they remove it as well?

Yes. Definitely a husky.

I forgot that. Thanks.

What in the heck happened to him? That is so bizarre.

I know kids get into drugs young, but he sure wasn't doing this on his own.

I wonder who the older person was that got him into this?

I would not doubt that person introduced him to other activities as well.

I hope it comes out and whoever it is pays a price as well.

Someone posted above that the H house was bought in 2008 which would make him about 12 years old.

So he lived in the same neighborhood, but at a different house? Anyway to find out?

He would have turned 11 in November and she bought the house the next January.

I checked prior owners in Tarrant County and it doesn't appear she owned property in Tarrant County prior to purchasing this house.

She grew up in Boyd though and that is Wise County. We know TH lived in Wise County until he was about 6 or 7 per the article that quoted the grandparents if I read that right.

Some local kids have been quoted in MSM as saying they went to elementary with TH so presumably he was in the Saginaw area before she bought the house in January 2008, but that is just an inference based on the comments in MSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers