GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

This info is kind of significant, imo, considering TH shot a police officer.

Since my relatives hunt almost exclusively with bow and arrow, rather than guns, and lots of my family members have these Browning stickers and apparel with the logo, I assumed it was connected to archery and gave the wrong info in my previous posts.

Sorry about that folks!

And thanks for the correct info, sunsetbeach! :)

No no your good, they also have archery equipment but it's by license.

Browning is the legal owner of the Browning name and browning.com. Some Browning products will not be found on this website and are produced and marketed by licensees. Browning Licensees are companies legally authorized to produce products that carry the Browning name and logos. Browning has selected licensees committed to the tradition of quality, reliability and excellent service that has made the Browning brand The Best There Is®.

My husband has several Browning guns. Guns are what they are known for.

Anyway you want to look at it Browning makes items for the hunting industry so you were not wrong at all.

Deer decals like the one on KH's car are extremely common on vehicles in my rural area.

The deer decal is not necessarily an alliance with Browning at all. It is no different than displaying a Nike symbol, or whatever. It's a pop culture thing.

Jmo

Same here. Most of the people I know are hunters.

Very true about the decal. You see them everywhere around here. I don't read anything into that sticker. The Mom may like to hunt and that's not a big deal around here. Men and women alike hunt.

The town of Saginaw should tear it down and make it a flower garden.

I believe the mother should be allowed to do what she will with her own property, IF she had no knowledge of this crime. Her life is devastated already, would all the kind folks take away her only asset too? In my opinion, we have ENOUGH, too many parks and memorials to murdered children. Maybe we need to swing the other way and find out WHY this is happening, and spend the money on HELP for these kids.

My opinion only

I am wondering why mom lawyered up quickly. And is it normal for LE to keep mom away from injured son? Is there something odd here? JMOO

The stickers could mean zip, we just don't know. The car could have been purchased with them on it.

That second sticker (pink) is a Browning sticker. We have one on our truck but it's red white and blue. It's a Gun company and a very popular one at that.

http://www.browning.com/

If you recall in the video of when LE comes and takes his DNA, he goes up tp HIS car, with mom, unlocks the door, and I assume they drive away in his car.

So why his car did not go anywhere the day of the murder who kinows, unless it was low on gas.

Broken , maybe. Fixed by this time, maybe.

Cruise+ dreadlocks+drugs. Life change influenced by carribean? My children never experienced bad things,but did he?

I could not.

But then I think houses retain the energy, (good or bad) of it's previous owner's.

BUT, if you didn't know what had happened there, you wouldn't know? I don't know.

I recall reading some article a couple of months ago where a couple bought a house and then found out a murder had taken place there and I think they sued the realtor for lack of full disclosure. Don't quote me, I wasn't paying attention. :blushing:

I do believe that haunted houses, and MAYBE ones where murder was committed need to be disclosed. However, I would have no problem living in one. I seem to be immune to ghosts, although I can/do pick up on feelings floating in the air.

My opinion only

When I was 17 I drove a 1977 Pontiac Catalina because it was a hand me down from Mom. She bought herself a Camaro Z28 almost as soon as I got a driver's license. I was the youngest and she was ready to drive a car that wasn't the mom mobile. So… our cars looked "backward" too. The truth is the most sporty and expensive cars I see are driven by middle aged men, because that's who can afford them, although certainly teenaged boys have sports car posters on their walls.

Can anyone get a screen shot, or at least a link of these two decals on the window? or at least a link so I can grab it myself. Is it in the "sneering" at reporters video? It's unclear to me which car has them, from the way you wrote that I wasn't sure, is it the Kia or the Doge Magnum with the fishing and archery stickers? Thanks!

ETA: found it myself: (Click for larger image)

I think the green one on the left is from Fuzzy's Taco Shop. I don't recognize the pink one. But if you say that's archery I believe you.

Here's a sweatshirt and a sticker with Fuzzy's logos similar to the one on the car:
picture.php

Sure looks like a Fuzzy's decal to me.

I think other homes where there have been brutal murders have stood empty for years.

A community, if they took her home, would have to compensate her for her home. She would probably get far more than she would trying to sell it. Otherwise, that would be a " taking" which is illegal.

Tear down is very expensive.

I just do not see her living situation there as feasible.

i wonder... if he had a previous dui, could his car have one of those things on it that you have to blow into so it will start, and he couldn't start it?

just thinking, wondering.

The town of Saginaw should tear it down and make it a flower garden.

With purple flowers :cupcake:

However, I should say that KH (assuming she had nothing to do with Alanna's murder, no knowledge before or after the fact, etc.) should of course be allowed to decide what to do with her own property. If it was me, though, I couldn't live in that neighborhood anymore.

I think other homes where there have been brutal murders have stood empty for years.

A community, if they took her home, would have to compensate her for her home. She would probably get far more than she would trying to sell it. Otherwise, that would be a " taking" which is illegal.

Tear down is very expensive.

I just do not see her living situation there as feasible.

If the price is cheap enough someone will buy it to live in or use it as a rental.

Someone in this situation might just choose to let the bank foreclose if there isn't much equity in the property.

Cruise+ dreadlocks+drugs. Life change influenced by carribean? My children never experienced bad things,but did he?

I personally don't think dreadlocks signify drug use as I know a couple people that have them and they are not drug users.

There are many reasons among various cultures for wearing locks. Locks can be an expression of deep religious or spiritual convictions, ethnic pride, a political statement, or be simply a fashion preference. In response to the derogatory history of the term dreadlocks, an alternative name for the style is locks (sometimes spelled "locs").

I think his is the one in bold.

:fence: I'm on the fence about the accomplice too. I'm rarely ever on the fence. This is the one reason my interest has been held in this case, even after the arrest. I want to know how he did it. Either he used a vehicle other than his own, or he had an accomplice. Even if he moved her to a second location before committing the crime, he had to get her there without being seen. (although, actually, moving her alive to another location would classify as a crime in and of itself.)

If he did use another car, or an accomplice, what was his motivation to do so. Was he trying to cover up the crime by leaving his car in the driveway? I guess we really have to go with the theory that he thought either 1. He'd successfully removed his DNA from her or 2. He thought she would not be found because the garbage truck would pick her up because he placed her there with that intent or 3. He thought she would not be found because his accomplice was going to hide her body better than they did and he was surprised that she was discovered.

But if he was trying to cover up the crime, then why did he tell people it was her before LE revealed that? And if he was trying to cover it up, why leave her out in the open (sort of) why wear a "wanted" t-shirt to the funeral (was it the funeral or the vigil/memorial or both? I guess it doesn't matter)

It's just such a mixed bag of signals. He made efforts to conceal the crime, but he wanted to be in the midst of the fallout that followed it. I think he really did think he was going to get away with it, which leads me back to him not having an accomplice because that's risky if you don't want to get caught. See? :fence:

Since TH's arrest, this is what has held my attention as well. I'm a bit of a student of deviant psychology as well as a lover of mysteries. I am more interested in the "how" than the "why". I don't know if even TH could explain the "why", certainly not in a way that would make sense to a rational person.

edit: By "how" I mean how he got her from point A to point B. I don't want to know the gruesome details of her torture/death.

When LE refers to a possible accomplice, they could very well mean AFTER the actual abduction and murder, am I right? Could be they suspect he had help dumping the body (sorry, baby girl) and cleaning up (such as it was) the evidence? Would they use the word accomplice in that case? This scenerio seems more likely to me. Lone kidnapper, lone killer...but freaks out or is caught after by someone who tries to protect him by cleaning up after.

When LE refers to a possible accomplice, they could very well mean AFTER the actual abduction and murder, am I right? Could be they suspect he had help dumping the body (sorry, baby girl) and cleaning up (such as it was) the evidence? Would they use the word accomplice in that case? This scenerio seems more likely to me. Lone kidnapper, lone killer...but freaks out or is caught after by someone who tries to protect him by cleaning up after.

I think that's right, and I think that is likely the case here. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members