GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Linda, Pretty please don't think I was being condescending. I just truly enjoy helping. Additionally, I figure if you are out there wondering and saying so…*there are probably 10 other posters who are wondering, and NOT saying so. So, if you'll forgive me, I've worked up a a little "multiquote tutorial," even if you find it of no use whatsoever, chances are good someone else will. Besides which, I'm going to save this, for future use when people ask. Thank you!

This is an image of the lower right hand corner of a post. You are probably familiar with clicking the "quote" button on the left end, and the "thanks" button on the right end. If you click the multiquote button, which is second from the left, and I'm pointing to it with a big green arrow, it will turn orange

picture.php

when it turns orange, it looks like this:

picture.php

If you log into your favorite forum and find the last post you read before you signed off, and you begin reading down the thread, you can click on the multiquote button for all the posts you'd like to quote, you just keep scrolling down, reading, and as you read, it's like a bookmark for each post you want to quote, and the button turns orange, and you keep reading, so you can get back to it later. After you've clicked on several multiquote buttons in a row, it will look like this:

picture.php

So, let's say you've read 3 new pages of posts since you last signed in, and you've finally gotten to the end of the thread, and you're ready to reply. Well, you click on "post reply." It shows up at the end of the thread and looks like this button where the big green arrow is once again pointing:

picture.php

After you click on it, all the quotes for which you've clicked the multiquote button, will show up in your reply box. Then you can scroll up and down the box and reply to each one in turn. That would look a bit like this:

picture.php

I genuinely hope that has helped someone and that no one is irked with me for trying to help, even though Linda asked me not to :iamashamed:

Thank you. I wondered how people did that!

Well I must be a tard because I'm sure reading the 5th is when they met with him at his home and got the DNA swab

Sorry I am a tard, that is what you just said. I didn't think he was home on the 2nd when they knocked on his door. For some reason I thought it was the 11th of July that they had him at the station and looked at his phone.

It's very easy to misremember stuff. I do it plenty. :blushing:

Ryan Brunn had access to a vehicle, but he chose not to use it. Instead, he dumped J in the trash compactor right there on site; however, he had the advantage of having the keys to it and the master keys to the empty apartments.

Austin Sigg had access to a vehicle, and he chose to use it to scatter remains.

All 3 of the horrific crimes have the common denominator of the crime occurring either in the home or practically right next door to it. All involve children. All involve young males. Sigg attacked a jogger first. Brunn fondled first and watched online *advertiser censored*.

I'm seeing this guy as a combination of the 2. Brunn was horribly disorganized. Sigg was not as disorganized as Brunn. However, Sigg did leave her backpack on a residential street near trash time (IIRC) which was pretty risky. No one remembered seeing him do that, surprisingly.

I'm with the above poster in that he acted alone. People assumed he was a weirdo, thus seeing him do something weird in passing wouldn't seem out of place at all. And it seems like most people avoided him, and that usually entails avoiding eye contact. I suppose he could have stolen a set of car keys and used another vehicle. That's not out of the realm of possibilities, especially since LE released the pictures of the other vehicle(s), albeit quite vague.

In the case of Ryan Brunn, precious J was reported to have been killed approximately 1.5 hours from when she was last seen by her friends on the playground in the apartment complex. I think that is probably the case here as well.

I'm curious to know why so many posters think there was an accomplice.

Here is my line of reasoning based upon the facts as we know them:

1) PROBABLE crime of opportunity, as Alanna was said to be outdoors and nearby TH's house for some time on July 1.

2) Child weighed probably 30-35 lbs. Suspect is a grown man, not small.

3) All of the bindings turned Alanna's body into a package which could have been carried by any of us for a mile or so.

4) Likewise, it was trash pick up day. TH could have used a small cart or wheelbarrow, or even emptied out his household's or someone else's wheeled large garbage container, placed the body in moveable device, and dumped her wherever no one was looking. Many people do not fill every large wheeled bin every week. I know we don't.

5) There are many elements of disorganization to the crime, which again, point to a lone killer and lone person disposing of a very small body wrapped up. He's a poly- substance abuser which is the main reason for the disorganization. There are also many elements of rage to the murder. I would not be surprised if he urinated or defecated on the corpse. Reading about BTK and the Otero daughter opened my eyes about sexual deviancy during the commission of a crime. If anyone hasn't read the specifics of the Otero home, please stop and read it now. Then apply all this " liquid on body" to TH's actions.
Also, probable lack of previous experience with murder and disposal of a corpse.

I think it's time to stop reacting to shadows and remember how small Alanna's body was compared to TH's. He didn't NEED an accomplice, IMO.

Occam's Razor. He took what was at hand and made do during the commission of the crime and afterwards.

Lastly, it goes without saying, but this man is a monster. A big part of me hopes he develops overwhelming sepsis and dies without extubation. I don't want him to have a life of any meager means, not one more day of sunshine or fresh air.

Maria

If cameras are located on either end of the street where Alanna was found, then the cameras would've picked up TH pushing a wheelbarrow with a large tarp in it. Also, the distance from TH's house to where Alanna was found is about a mile. Given the time of day, I think it's virtually impossible for TH to travel a mile on foot through a busy, active neighborhood completely unnoticed. Even if no one thought anything about it at the time, later someone would've said, "Yeah, well, there was this guy pushing a wheelbarrow around with a huge tarp in it that day!"

Given that it's improbable that TH used a wheelbarrow to transport her body, and given that TH's car didn't leave his driveway that day (this per LE), someone helped him (knowingly or unknowingly) transport her body to its final location, or he borrowed someone's car to do it, which means that the owner of the car was probably unaware of the reason TH used the car. Now, though, the owner of the car isn't unaware, so it's time to come forward.

ok my question is: If he was the known neighborhood trouble maker and under age didnt anyone go to his mom and complain? I know I would. Some 15-16 year old punk breaking into cars, slashing tires, and carrying pipes and no one talked to the mother??

Besides estranged family where is the mothers co-workers? friends? bf's? Yeah ghost indeed.

I am now convinced that TH did not have an accomplice. I was skeptical about this, but I think we just need TH to give his statement and it will all become clear on how he moved the body.

It depends. My neighbor across the street was a troublemaker. Age 12 -15 until they moved away. We called LE and CPS to no avail. Stepfather who was our friend. Mother was a meth head but we did not know it. Step dad got nowhere and Mom was busy with her secret life.

Years ago another family down the road had the man accidentally burn the house down while smoking and one of the girlfriend's children died.

We had so many problems with them. The man had turned into an alkie and his wife left him. He got a GF with a ton of baggage.

I live on a road in the country and all 7 of us neighbors had had a meeting the week before about what to do. Many issues. We were going to meet again and then the house burned down.

It is hard to do something, I feel from my experiences. Knowing what I know now, I would be having a meeting with LE. Me and lots of the neighbors.

It does no one any good to hope it will go away, even if it does sometimes. The results seem pretty intense.

BBM

I just find that highly unlikely. Someone would have remembered that I think.

I tend to think that people in the suburb had learned that TH was a weirdo who probably got away with a lot worse than rolling his household garbage can around a bit.
I know you are pushing an accomplice theory, so I peacefully disagree with you calling my post " highly unlikely".

If cameras are located on either end of the street where Alanna was found, then the cameras would've picked up TH pushing a wheelbarrow with a large tarp in it. Also, the distance from TH's house to where Alanna was found is about a mile. Given the time of day, I think it's virtually impossible for TH to travel a mile on foot through a busy, active neighborhood completely unnoticed. Even if no one thought anything about it at the time, later someone would've said, "Yeah, well, there was this guy pushing a wheelbarrow around with a huge tarp in it that day!"

Given that it's improbable that TH used a wheelbarrow to transport her body, and given that TH's car didn't leave his driveway that day (this per LE), someone helped him (knowingly or unknowingly) transport her body to its final location, or he borrowed someone's car to do it, which means that the owner of the car was probably unaware of the reason TH used the car. Now, though, the owner of the car isn't unaware, so it's time to come forward.

We don't KNOW what security cameras were active at what time of the day, or if they detected all movement on sidewalks during the daytime hours or not.

When it comes to security systems installed for home use, there are many variables. we cannot state with any certainty that one house's security cameras would pick TH up, or that the would not.

I tend to think that people in the suburb had learned that TH was a weirdo who probably got away with a lot worse than rolling his household garbage can around a bit.
I know you are pushing an accomplice theory, so I peacefully disagree with you calling my post " highly unlikely".

Not the entire post only the rolling of the trash can for a mile. :blushing: I'm not trying to push anything really. It is what it is. I just think someone had to help. I hope I'm wrong.

We don't KNOW what security cameras were active at what time of the day, or if they detected all movement on sidewalks during the daytime hours or not.

When it comes to security systems installed for home use, there are many variables. we cannot state with any certainty that one house's security cameras would pick TH up, or that the would not.

They were rolling long enough for LE to be certain that TH's car didn't leave his driveway all day, so that's a good indicator of what they did/didn't pick up.

Not the entire post only the rolling of the trash can for a mile. :blushing: I'm not trying to push anything really. It is what it is. I just think someone had to help. I hope I'm wrong.

bbm Me, too. I think by the time TH figured out he'd better get rid of the body (sorry) he was too flummoxed to think clearly/act decisively enough to do it by himself. Maybe I'm not giving his brain enough credit. He just doesn't seem to me to possess that much native cunning, ingenuity, or enterprise. IMO, as usual.

Ryan Brunn had access to a vehicle, but he chose not to use it. Instead, he dumped J in the trash compactor right there on site; however, he had the advantage of having the keys to it and the master keys to the empty apartments.

Austin Sigg had access to a vehicle, and he chose to use it to scatter remains.

All 3 of the horrific crimes have the common denominator of the crime occurring either in the home or practically right next door to it. All involve children. All involve young males. Sigg attacked a jogger first. Brunn fondled first and watched online *advertiser censored*.

I'm seeing this guy as a combination of the 2. Brunn was horribly disorganized. Sigg was not as disorganized as Brunn. However, Sigg did leave her backpack on a residential street near trash time (IIRC) which was pretty risky. No one remembered seeing him do that, surprisingly.

I'm with the above poster in that he acted alone. People assumed he was a weirdo, thus seeing him do something weird in passing wouldn't seem out of place at all. And it seems like most people avoided him, and that usually entails avoiding eye contact. I suppose he could have stolen a set of car keys and used another vehicle. That's not out of the realm of possibilities, especially since LE released the pictures of the other vehicle(s), albeit quite vague.

In the case of Ryan Brunn, precious J was reported to have been killed approximately 1.5 hours from when she was last seen by her friends on the playground in the apartment complex. I think that is probably the case here as well.

I may be misunderstanding your point of bringing it up, but AS definitely wasn't (IMO) trying to dispose of the backpack. He neatly folded JR's clothes and panties and left the backpack on a sidewalk (not on the street or at the curb). He wanted it to be found.

He also turned himself in, and went without resistance.

I'm not saying he was 'organized', I just think the backpack placement was very deliberate. AS wanted the attention/spotlight, and wanted to be caught. TH, by contrast, was apparently just hoping, at best, to be killed. And I still have no idea how or why Alanna ended up where she did.

All JMO.

The trash can was NOT the main point of my post.
The mina point was that he could have carried the tarp containing her body without any difficulty. I do not think he would have cradled her remains in his arms, but probably slung over one shoulder or otherwise in a casual mode.

Just forget the trash can if it is so off putting. The point is that a grown man most certainly can dispose of a small girl's body wrapped up the way in the way she was. MANY murderers are known to have carried, then dumped bodies without detection.

I find it harder to believe that he would steal a car for a drive that was not even 1 mile.

I wrote to a local reporter who wrote a story I admired regarding this case. I asked her if she had looked into items 90 and 91 on the search warrant. (The Ford edge key, and the paperwork for RC who owns it). She replied that she would ask colleagues if they've looked into and if not, she would check into it herself. Maybe that will go somewhere.

Way to go GP!!!!

The mina point was that he could have carried the tarp containing her body without any difficulty. I do not think he would have cradled her remains in his arms, but probably slung over one shoulder or otherwise in a casual mode.

Just forget the trash can if it is so off putting. The point is that a grown man most certainly can dispose of a small girl's body wrapped up the way in the way she was. It's not rocket science.

I find it harder to believe that he would steal a car for a drive that was not even 1 mile.

No one is saying he stole a car. No one is in the shadows coming up with wild theories.

LE is stating that they believe he may have had an accomplice. LE has released photographs of two cars that they say lingered in the area. LE has said that TH's car never left his driveway that day. Others who live in the area have said that the neighborhood is very active, and they believe it would be impossible for TH to travel on foot while transporting a dead body and not be noticed.

I may be misunderstanding your point of bringing it up, but AS definitely wasn't (IMO) trying to dispose of the backpack. He neatly folded JR's clothes and panties and left the backpack on a sidewalk (not on the street or at the curb). He wanted it to be found.

He also turned himself in, and went without resistance.

I'm not saying he was 'organized', I just think the backpack placement was very deliberate. AS wanted the attention/spotlight, and wanted to be caught. TH, by contrast, was apparently just hoping, at best, to be killed. And I still have no idea how or why Alanna ended up where she did.

All JMO.

More indication, IMO, that TH does not possess the mental skills to organize himself sufficiently to package and dispose of the body on his own, especially if he was nervous as he must have been at that point since he was all over the place blabbing about AG being found when that info hadn't been released yet. I think the packaging at least indicates a coolness and composure that I just don't see TH demonstrating.

Just forget the trash can if it is so off putting. The point is that a grown man most certainly can dispose of a small girl's body wrapped up the way in the way she was. MANY murderers are known to have carried, then dumped bodies without detection.

I'm not trying to be nitpicky here, and in the interest of full disclosure I am also extremely dubious he could have carried her by foot without a single witness or camera capture, but according to google maps it's more like 1.3 - 2 miles, depending on which route was taken. It may be under a mile in a straight line. It wouldn't have been a five minute walk.

Okay, so profiling these "creatures":

Ryan Brunn: Adopted at a young age, Caucasian upbringing, fairly middle classish/upper lower class, had siblings, no male father figure (but he had brothers who apparently loved him as they were very verbal at first about him being innocent). Lived at home with mom and siblings, but had recently moved out on his own. Watched *advertiser censored* when he lived with his mom and also was accused twice of fondling young girls. Brunn was familiar with J through his maintenance job at the complex. Brunn admitted to getting "high" on MJ and meth. That was his reason for leaving the note on the dumpster. Victim was 6 and sexually abused.

Austin Sigg: Again, broken home, but he did spend time with his father, I think. Singled out in high school as being "weird," talked about wanting to be a mortician. Had 1 sibling, I think? Middle class/upper class/Caucasian. Still lived at home at the time of the crime. Was familiar with J through the neighborhood. Not sure about drug use. Victim was 10 and sexually abused.

Tyler Holder: Again, broken home, lived with mother. Described as being strange, odd, and committing petty crimes in the neighborhood. Middle class neighborhood/Caucasian. No mention of siblings, I'm not sure. A drug user too as evidenced by his Facebook page. Had some sort of online sexual behaviors as evidenced by his phone pictures. Familiar with the victim as he lived on the same street. Victim was 6 and sexually abused.

I totally agree that a 17 year old could carry a body that far, I just have a hard time believing he (especially HIM) would.

If he went out the back, he would have had to go over fences. And to go out the front, well he was the neighborhood weirdo. I think several would have noticed. As it's been pointed the weather that day was wonderful for Texas, many, many, many people were outside enjoying it.

And if he were going to walk and dump the body, why would he leave it out in the street? Why not put it in a trash can or something along the way? It's just not fitting right to me.

To add to this, Brunn also used a golf cart around the property as part of his job. He probably drove past several people with his bag of 'garbage' (sorry sweet Jorelys!) and didn't look suspicious. People saw him drive garbage to the dumpster often, and operating it as well.

People did mention that he spent an inordinate amount of time running the compactor that weekend, though. More so than usual.

I think TH may share a similar IQ range (and other proclivities) with Ryan Brunn.

a friend of mines old room mate (stoner as it happens) was too lazy to even go to the bathroom and used to pee in 2 litre pop (soda) bottles. I once had to go into his room and there were dozens of them lined up along the floor and on tops of units. Along with loads of balled up tissues.. Gagg :puke:

omg!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members