GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thinking on the two cars that LE was trying to identify, I think they have been identified. IMO, LE is certain how the body was transported. I'm not sure if they could tell by the surveillance pic's. if there was a passenger in the car or not. If there is one, he had help in the disposal and when they identify that person we will see another arrest.

With hiking gear, my back pack weighs 50 pounds. But I don't think the kid walked around with a giant tarp. That seems absurd. But did we ever figure out if he had a little red wagon, a lawn tractor or anything of that nature?

If a backpack is decent, it is designed to have the weight be supported properly by your body.

I don't know how it is where you live, but in the city by me, it would be against the law to drive a lawn tractor on a road. If he was on the sidewalk, driving for one mile, there is no way that would not have been noted.

Same with him pulling a wagon. Anything that is visible like that would stick out like a sore thumb. We have elderly people who have types of grocery carts, but once again, that would be noted.

I think 50lbs is possible if you throw that weight over your shoulder. My issue is this was done in broad daylight. Who in their right mind would want to be seen with a tarp that has a dead body in it when it's light out? Under the cover of darkness....yes. 6pm-ish in the summer? No.

I live in a busy neighborhood, people walking their dog or simply walking on their own don't really stick out to me....someone carrying a wadded up tarp would definitely stick out and I would have no problem reporting that to LE if Alanna was found in my neighborhood.

I think the people on BB would be especially watchful for this particular someone, given his past history with the residents.

IMO, TH is lazy. I don't see him carrying her any distance. My smaller in weight grandbaby is heavy when sleeping and hard to pick up and move. TH reminds me of a giant cheeto with no muscle tone from lack of exercise. Furthermore, I do believe somewhere in whatever route he would have taken there would be video surveillance that LE would have and they wouldn't have been inquiring about other vehicles.

I also just want to touch on speculation that TH may have taken her because he didn't think anyone would notice her missing for quit a while. This may be true, but I'm not sure he would think that far ahead. I think she was convenient. Even if they had started looking for her right away he could have had her confined and he wouldn't have had to answer the door. They would need a search warrant to access the home if he refused to allow them entry.

bbm Yes.

In the second video at this link, from July 2nd, you can see LE interviewing Tyler at his car in the background. I can't see his mother's car (but it could be there). Can someone link me the arrest warrant for TH?

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Fa...-dead-under-tarp-close-to-home-214468301.html

Did anyone give you the link to the arrest warrant matou? here it is: Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #11 **ARREST** - Page 39 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

or Bessie has several links here, you can choose what you want to look at:
TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw **Who's Who and Case Docs** NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Teen suspect in Saginaw girl’s slaying expected to make “slow recovery”

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/29/5038936/arlington-officer-shot-during.html#storylink=cpy

Gxxxxn said he is continuing to pay back child support for his son but after hearing of Holder’s charges, is no longer interested in meeting him.

OMG, can you imagine? This poor man. I haven't looked him up at all, and don't intend to, but I believe someone said he was married with children. So, a few years ago he gets slammed with this request for back child support, I'm sure his wife was thrilled with that! And now this? Holy Toledo, that SUCKS!! I'm just sitting here imagining how I would feel if a letter showed up in our mail box one day and some high school sweetheart of my husband's who I'd never heard of, and he hadn't mentioned in a decade or so of marriage tells him he has a kid he doesn't know exists, and by the way…*that same kid is going to start getting a big chunk of MY household budget, which is going to influence my own childrens' lifestyle. Wow. That's some bad news. Poor poor man.

Just jumping in here and I don't get these things. Was the trash in the back or in the alley? And nice weather for Texas, uh, I'm inside unless I have to go out. Too freaking hot. A lot of stuff could happen while peeps are indoors. His car - pretty nice car and pretty nice house for a single mom. Now, she only has 1 son, but someone who busts their butt like me, wonders how she affords that. Mom isn't working at fast food, I'll tell you that. He would be noticed carrying anything. If he went out back by alleyway, maybe a different story. Toilet paper rolls, okay, I always save mine for recycling so I have a whole slew of them. Never thought of how many til I read the search warrant. Why did they have so many just laying around?? I think he either used someones car or something. I don't think he carried her.

Just jumping in here and I don't get these things. Was the trash in the back or in the alley? And nice weather for Texas, uh, I'm inside unless I have to go out. Too freaking hot. A lot of stuff could happen while peeps are indoors. His car - pretty nice car and pretty nice house for a single mom. Now, she only has 1 son, but someone who busts their butt like me, wonders how she affords that. Mom isn't working at fast food, I'll tell you that. He would be noticed carrying anything. If he went out back by alleyway, maybe a different story. Toilet paper rolls, okay, I always save mine for recycling so I have a whole slew of them. Never thought of how many til I read the search warrant. Why did they have so many just laying around?? I think he either used someones car or something. I don't think he carried her.

The weather was unseasonable cool the day she disappeared. Everyone was talking about being able to get outside for a change. I'm in Texas too.

IDK...I think he decided to abduct Alanna because he knew it would be hours before anyone looked for her. He probably saw her friend's family drive away, and knew this was his opportunity. But say, for example, one of Alanna's friends was waiting outside for her parent(s) to drive somewhere, would he have abducted her knowing that it would be a very short amount of time before 911 is called? And someone comes knocking on the door? Abducting a neighbor kid is very risky as there's a good chance LE is going to go door-to-door very soon after they get the 911 call. Did he just get lucky that it was hours before 911 was called or did he know he had that much time?

Still waaay behind and trying to catch up... but what I keep thinking about is ...
If he was telling neighbors that it was AG that night... did he know her by name?? Why? I know they lived next door to each other for years and everything... but why would a teenager care and even remember the name of a little girl 2 doors down?
IDK Just thinking.

Still waaay behind and trying to catch up... but what I keep thinking about is ...
If he was telling neighbors that it was AG that night... did he know her by name?? Why? I know they lived next door to each other for years and everything... but why would a teenager care and even remember the name of a little girl 2 doors down?
IDK Just thinking.

Someone posted here, right after Holder was arrested, that her daughter knew of him or knew someone who knew him, and that once Alanna came into the garage when Holder and his friends were hanging out. It's also possible that Holder was outside one day, and so was Alanna, and he found out her name that way. It doesn't surprise me if he remembered her name. After all, most kids would think someone who knows their name isn't a stranger.

I also wonder if maybe, after Alanna's friends drove away, did she ring Holder's doorbell? Or did he go outside and lure her?

Yes, thank you for the arrest warrant links. I see that it has been blacked out (names and addresses) out since it was first released.

TH timeline:

July 1st: somewhere around 2-2:30 pm he has taken Alanna, likely into his home.

Sometime before 7 pm, Alanna's body is deposited at Roundrock and Cindy Lane, wrapped in bags and a tarp.

Sometime before Alanna has been identified, Tyler identifies the discovered body as beling Alanna's body to several residents. He was also seen by officers pacing up and down Babbling Brook.

July 2nd: TH is observed watching LE at the Gallagher's house.

TH is interviewed by police at his house (seen in the driveway in one video).

TH is brought to the police station and is interviewed and claims to have slept in to 2 pm and watched TV. <INTERESTING HE GIVES THE TIME OF TWO PM! Exactly when Alanna is last seen by the neighbor!>

TH allows LE to examine his cell phone.

July 3rd: LE shows up at TH's address but no one is home. "They've left" (meaning both residents of the home).

July 4th: not sure where TH is.

July 5th: LE returns to TH's home and receive voluntary buccal swaps for DNA analysis, as well as dog hair samples.

July 6th-22nd: not sure where TH is, at home?

July ? TH is seen at a memorial service for Alanna wearing a "wanted" tshirt.

July ? TH assists with a neighborhood watch canvas?

The weather was unseasonable cool the day she disappeared. Everyone was talking about being able to get outside for a change. I'm in Texas too.

That's what I figured as soon as I typed it. We did have some nice days.

Still don't get how he moved her.

Someone posted here, right after Holder was arrested, that her daughter knew of him or knew someone who knew him, and that once Alanna came into the garage when Holder and his friends were hanging out. It's also possible that Holder was outside one day, and so was Alanna, and he found out her name that way. It doesn't surprise me if he remembered her name. After all, most kids would think someone who knows their name isn't a stranger.

I also wonder if maybe, after Alanna's friends drove away, did she ring Holder's doorbell? Or did he go outside and lure her?

According to the unverified insider you mention above, TH was often sitting in his garage. Could have been that day, too, and as you say he wouldn't have been an unfamiliar person to Alanna, therefore not a stranger in her mind. If she wandered into the garage that day, easy for him to grab her and hustle her into the house or just close the garage door.

I also just want to touch on speculation that TH may have taken her because he didn't think anyone would notice her missing for quit a while. This may be true, but I'm not sure he would think that far ahead. I think she was convenient. Even if they had started looking for her right away he could have had her confined and he wouldn't have had to answer the door. They would need a search warrant to access the home if he refused to allow them entry.

I also think that Tyler was familiar with Alanna's day-to-day activities of playing outside with no parent hovering nearby. He could have easily befriended her with offering candy, snacks, movies or videos games. Perfect bait for a child who might have been bored or lonely.

She may have been told to not talk to strangers, but a teenage boy who lives 2 houses down can easily put a child's guard down. Once she was inside his house, she didn't stand a chance.

Yes, thank you for the arrest warrant links. I see that it has been blacked out (names and addresses) out since it was first released.

TH timeline:

July 1st: somewhere around 2-2:30 pm he has taken Alanna, likely into his home.

Sometime before 7 pm, Alanna's body is deposited at Roundrock and Cindy Lane, wrapped in bags and a tarp.

Sometime before Alanna has been identified, Tyler identifies the discovered body as beling Alanna's body to several residents. He was also seen by officers pacing up and down Babbling Brook.

July 2nd: TH is observed watching LE at the Gallagher's house.

TH is interviewed by police at his house (seen in the driveway in one video).

TH is brought to the police station and is interviewed and claims to have slept in to 2 pm and watched TV. <INTERESTING HE GIVES THE TIME OF TWO PM! Exactly when Alanna is last seen by the neighbor!>

TH allows LE to examine his cell phone.

July 3rd: LE shows up at TH's address but no one is home. "They've left" (meaning both residents of the home).

July 4th: not sure where TH is.

July 5th: LE returns to TH's home and receive voluntary buccal swaps for DNA analysis, as well as dog hair samples.

July 6th-22nd: not sure where TH is, at home?

July ? TH is seen at a memorial service for Alanna wearing a "wanted" tshirt.

July ? TH assists with a neighborhood watch canvas?

I didn't think of this before, but maybe TH and mom had prior plans to go away for the July 4 holiday, so they did. Not as off the wall as it seemed to me before I remembered the holiday, maybe I'm the only one who didn't figure that out already.:D

Matou, regarding your timeline, I think the video of TH in his driveway is from the LE visit on July 5th, not July 2nd. Or at least, July 5th was when we saw the video in the thread.

(Thanks for doing this!)

The vigil was I believe the day of her funeral, July 11th. I had my kids out at the park for snowcones and to play on one of the playgrounds but we left about the time people were showing up. My kids are too little to hear about Alanna (though my MOTHER told them...makes me really question her judgment). As a side note, we went to Opal Jo's playground recently. It is really lovely. There was even a bit of a cool breeze in the air. And a fence almost all the way around so a little easier to keep the kids corralled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025