GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to read the search warrant list of items sought in the car compared to items seized. Only the phone that was found in the rear door pocket, and possible trace evidence in the vacuum canisters. But then I guess they found most or all of the other items sought in the house or in the garbage at the curb, right?

Wonder ...has their been confirmation that LE dug through TH 's trash that day? Possibly on site or at the trash disposal site? Tia

Wonder ...has their been confirmation that LE dug through TH 's trash that day? Possibly on site or at the trash disposal site? Tia

It was reported that several items (including red duct tape, I believe) were found in TH's curbside garbage bin. And wasn't that several days after AG was found?

Correct me if I'm wrong, y'all.

IDK...I think he decided to abduct Alanna because he knew it would be hours before anyone looked for her. He probably saw her friend's family drive away, and knew this was his opportunity. But say, for example, one of Alanna's friends was waiting outside for her parent(s) to drive somewhere, would he have abducted her knowing that it would be a very short amount of time before 911 is called? And someone comes knocking on the door? Abducting a neighbor kid is very risky as there's a good chance LE is going to go door-to-door very soon after they get the 911 call. Did he just get lucky that it was hours before 911 was called or did he know he had that much time?

Sadly I must agree. IMOO, TH watched Alanna. He knew she sometimes walked alone to friend's houses. He knew she was out playing most of the day. He took advantage of that, imo.

It would have to be a really, really strong garbage bag, OMO, I think the tarp made for much sturdier transporting, belt held it all together. He truly is a dummy, left his DNA inside her and used his own belt.

I agree. I think the garbage bag would have torn and broken.

It was reported that several items (including red duct tape, I believe) were found in TH's curbside garbage bin. And wasn't that several days after AG was found?

Those items were found in TH's garbage after his DNA came back and right before his arrest.

Does anyone think that if he wasn't able to lure her, he still would have forcefully taken her? Does anyone think that it would have been another child if not Alanna?

Does anyone think that if he wasn't able to lure her, he still would have forcefully taken her? Does anyone think that it would have been another child if not Alanna?

I think he was too big a chicken to take her out in the open, which is why I subscribe to the notion that he was sitting in his garage when she walked up. And I do think it could have been a child other than Alanna if that child would have been similarly available. Although him taking Alanna seems to be a continuance of his hostility toward her family.

We're assuming that TH is indeed GG's son. I wonder if there was a paternity test. Was there one mentioned anywhere? Maybe KH just decided to go after GG for child support because they dated around that time so the story would be believable. Don't know why, if KH was sure TH was GG's, that she wouldn't have gone after him long before she did. "Thinking" out loud here.

Yes paternity test taken, I believe requested by the Dad.

I do. He was all aroused from the hose, etc, and wanted a victim. He had boys clothing in his room and both boys and girls panties. He had two homes next to his with kids living there. I think he would have taken a boy but Alanna was there and available. He's a deviant perv sicko who was into kids and one of them would have fallen victim to him, for sure IMO.

He actually reminds me a bit of the ex Colonel Williams in Canada who was stealing panties and women's clothing and photographing himself dressed up and pleasuring himself. He broke into people's homes and also had child *advertiser censored*. He was a peeping tom that escalated into a murderer pretty fast.

ETA: I expect to find out that he broke into people's homes and stole personal items. I also think he has photographed kids while peeping on them. There will be child *advertiser censored* IMO.

I think he was too big a chicken to take her out in the open, which is why I subscribe to the notion that he was sitting in his garage when she walked up. And I do think it could have been a child other than Alanna if that child would have been similarly available. Although him taking Alanna seems to be a continuance of his hostility toward her family.

Doesn't the desire to commit these types of crimes eventually out way perps fears of getting caught?

I just can't get over how stupid this kid is. Why would he not get rid of all things associated with what was found with Alanna? Why keep the tape...the same garbage bags, everything that tied him to the case and go bury it out in a field somewhere. It's like he didn't even care if they tracked him down. I think he already knew he was going to be caught, so I guess go out on a blaze of glory and try to shoot the first law enforcement official who knocked on his door.

O/T for sure. I am sorry for his family, but he chose to have sex with someone. Sex that resulted in a chid. He was older than KH so not a teen.

I don't know why she did not sue earlier, but I think if you are NOT on welfare, you have to pay for a lawyer and court costs to handle it? I do not know.

It appears that she was a single mother, working full time, raising a kid and not living on welfare. That is what society expects.

I feel for single mothers who are castigated while the fathers go on to live whatever carefree life they want.

Oh, please don't misunderstand me. The man is absolutely 100% responsible for the child, and it sounds like he's been a stand-up guy and done the right thing, and not all men do, so that's great that KH hasn't had to fight him on it, but it's not really fair, IMHO, of her to wait 13 years and then spring this on him. He's still responsible, I get that, but what a shock.

It's not like she couldn't have tracked him down sooner. Now he's got to pay more than a decade of BACK child support. I just think that would be quite a burden on him and his family, rather than having paid a little bit out at a time over the years. Not to mention that she completely robbed him of any opportunity to be a father to this kid. It sounds like she only tracked him down when it suited her to get more financial resources. He tried to meet Tyler, he's paying for the support. It's not really his fault he didn't know the kid existed, how was he supposed to know?

He last attended public high school in 2010. After that he attended a private HS

Sorry. Maybe not clear. There was discussion of similarities of some child killers. Austin Sigg being one. I think he went to alternative school for awhile.

And what gives with TH?

Where I live, it is without a doubt neglect if your child is not in school until age 16. How about Texas? Parents get hauled into court where I live.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this. But I have wondered from the start if the tarp could have fallen out of a truck driven by someone who didn't even know it was there. At this point, though, I think it was transported by an accomplice.

OMG, yes. we have spent pages and pages talking about the very unlikely possibility of it falling off a truck. yes. It's been discussed at great length. I'll see if I can track down the posts…

There are state run child support offices who will help enforce court-ordered child support - garnish paychecks, intercept tax returns etc. I do feel bad for GG for reasons I can't say here but suffice it to say, his week was NOT off to a good start when TH pulled the trigger (I assume we all know why and simply are not discussing). Poor man.

In order to get the court ordered child support, one would have to go to court to get it. That means lawyer costs.

That is what I am wondering. How does a person not on welfare get child support?

My husband had a business and he OFTEN got orders to take child support out of wages. If I remember correctly, it was 25% for one child?

They would whine and whine about the amount. My hubby told them they were darn lucky. He spent 100% of his income on his family. He had no sympathy whatsoever.

For 30 years I taught in low income schools. They were not filled with intact families. I got to see the tricks these guys played. Working under the table to avoid paying child support. Telling mothers they were going to take their kids away because---name your reason.

I had one child whose father, so to speak, was gunned down at age 25. In his obit, it listed 12 children by as many women.

Over the years, and I am not talking about myself as I have been married for decades, I would hear and read the things said about single mothers. Like I said, most fathers , so to speak, go on their merry way while mothers figure out a way to do it all

Doesn't the desire to commit these types of crimes eventually out way perps fears of getting caught?

I think that's right. They live for the thrill, don't think beyond the moment, then when it's over they sometimes panic or have some kind of weird rush of sympathy or shame.

TH's arrest warrant says that on July 22, LE collected four trash bags from in front of his house. It only list the bags themselves and the red tape as evidence found (connected to the trash).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member