GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully BBM...these 2 lines seem contradictory. If it is worse to pull a gun when someone has already pulled one on you, yet you are only allowed to pull a gun AFTER someone has already pulled one on you...then what is the point of carrying a gun?

Respectfully BBM

Not sure if I typed it wrong (quite possible w/ the multi-tasking), but as a CHL you can ONLY draw and/or fire AFTER perp has pulled theirs.

So, a couple of examples:

1. Like Dr. Gratia....I'm in Luby's and madman is firing indiscriminately on anything that breathes: I can and am now (as CHL holder) legally obligated to.

2. Somebody uses a gun to mug me in the parking garage at the mall: I can, IF s/he has already presented their gun......but just from a common sense perspective I'm already at a disadvantage: what good would going for my weapon do? IMO (and that of my instructor), only more harm - I'd for sure be shot because of their advantage once they got a clue what I was going for.

Be back later......

I felt badly for the mother of Austin Sigg. I'm just not feeling it for TH. If I get booted let me first say I'm not trying to be troublesome but if I dont try I won't learn my way around here. My sixth sense tells me something feels on wrong. Things we know as fact are enough to make me say hmmmm.IMHO

How do I place a photo? Under messages I want people to see?

I feel very sorry for TH mother also. Can you just imagine finding out your son has been shot in the face and is the prime suspect in a capital murder case regarding the little girl living 2 doors down? I would be beside myself times a million!
My question is......why does she have an attorney?

This is the post I'm breaking my neck trying to respond to LOL. Sorry to clutter up the board with my messes.

I felt badly for the mother of Austin Sigg. I'm just not feeling it for TH. If I get booted let me first say I'm not trying to be troublesome but if I dont try I won't learn my way around here. My sixth sense tells me something feels on wrong. Things we know as fact are enough to make me say hmmmm.IMHO

How do I place a photo? Under messages I want people to see?

Hi there. You may want to read this post before you say too much about TH's mom:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #12 **ARREST**

Specifically this part:

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

It does take a bit to get used to, but a good rule of thumb in the beginning is that if the person you're posting about has not been named a suspect or arrested by LE or POI, you are on shaky ground by suggesting they were directly involved in the crime. Anything that's been in the mainstream media is fair game, though, such as quotes by TH's Mom, the fact she hasn't seen him in the hospital, quotes by her father, etc. You can't, however, "sleuth" her (use the internet to find personal information that hasn't been quoted by mainstream media and then post it here), including social media, or suggest she took a direct role in the crime.

(Not even remotely a mod, just trying to help.)

(I myself haven't really formed an opinion about TH's mom, but I *suspect* she was at work when Alanna was taken or she would have already been arrested. That doesn't mean I assume she is a 100% perfect human being, though.)

Linda 7B-). Can you see a photo on my box where your cat is?

LD....
Thankyou for paying attention to us here.
How is the family doing?
My heart just aches for them. They seem like such warm people.
imo

They are doing as well as can be expected. They are warm, wonderful people who didn't deserve this.

It does take a bit to get used to, but a good rule of thumb in the beginning is that if the person you're posting about has not been named a suspect or arrested by LE or POI, you are on shaky ground by suggesting they were directly involved in the crime. Anything that's been in the mainstream media is fair game, though, such as quotes by TH's Mom, the fact she hasn't seen him in the hospital, quotes by her father, etc. You can't, however, "sleuth" her (use the internet to find personal information that hasn't been quoted by mainstream media and then post it here), including social media, or suggest she took a direct role in the crime.

(Not even remotely a mod, just trying to help.)

(I myself haven't really formed an opinion about TH's mom, but I *suspect* she was at work when Alanna was taken or she would have already been arrested. That doesn't mean I assume she is a 100% perfect human being, though.)[/QUOTE]

Yikes!!!!! I wasn't implying she helped in the murder. Simply that my sense of sympathy is not to great. I was afraid to list my media related reasons as I've no idea how to bring those to this box. Can I say things like, her prior addiction the drugs and ruining the trailer provided by her father? It was listed in MSM and posted here. I have many of those to refer to but will wait till I'm told its allowed without posting the MSM diatribes

LD you're right , no parent deserves to have their child murdered. No child deserves to be murdered.

LD....
Thankyou for paying attention to us here.
How is the family doing?
My heart just aches for them. They seem like such warm people.
imo

Additionally... I believe I read some family members of AG gave blood for the LE that was shot while apprehending TH...

I feel that is so very thoughtful at a time when the family is feeling such pain...

:grouphug:

I only hope that this arrest has somehow eased Alanna's family's hearts a tiny bit. The not knowing "who" must have been like salt on a very painful wound.

SBM
I so hope the paternity papers do not mean he is a father.
It is interesting, that we know of as we do not know what the liquids are, that no drugs were taken from the home.
I really think the paternity papers were either where the mom filed for child support on TH dad and they had to verify he was actually the father, or it's something he stole. What reason for stealing that? Heck I don't know. I can't ever figure out a reason for stealing. Period.

I feel very sorry for TH mother also. Can you just imagine finding out your son has been shot in the face and is the prime suspect in a capital murder case regarding the little girl living 2 doors down? I would be beside myself times a million!
My question is......why does she have an attorney?
My thinking is it might be her gun that was kept unlocked in her house and she fears having some kind of charges, criminal or civil filed against her.
I feel for his mom and everyone that loves and cares for him just like I do AG and her family and all of those that care for her. If TH mom was in denial about her child then I understand. I know that love is sometimes blind. I would think that could be especially blinding if it were your child.

This is just bad for everyone. Most of my heart though goes out to AG and her family, friends and those that love her. She and they are truly the innocent victims in all of this.

ETA: I can't imagine being in either of these two families and being able to function again, but especially if I raised such a monster. Especially if I were TH mom. I don't know if I could ever hold my head up again.
MOO

Additionally... I believe I read some family members of AG gave blood for the LE that was shot while apprehending TH...

I feel that is so very thoughtful at a time when the family is feeling such pain...

:grouphug:

They did, they said they wanted to do something to help. I think it was LG who told the story on the local news channel.

Linda 7B-). Can you see a photo on my box where your cat is?

4life, sounds as if you are trying to set an avatar picture?

Does this help: At the top of this page, click on User CP -- then on the resulting page, look at Your Control Panel -- find Settings and Options -- then click on Edit Avatar.

Yikes!!!!! I wasn't implying she helped in the murder. Simply that my sense of sympathy is not to great. I was afraid to list my media related reasons as I've no idea how to bring those to this box. Can I say things like, her prior addiction the drugs and ruining the trailer provided by her father? It was listed in MSM and posted here. I have many of those to refer to but will wait till I'm told its allowed without posting the MSM diatribes

Sorry, I thought maybe you were going there and I was trying to help before you got to the cliff. :)

The stuff that her dad (somewhat weirdly) told the media is fair game. It's pretty common with teen killers for people to speculate about what might have gone wrong in their upbringing.

Edit: well, any killers. But we're just now starting to see a generation of killers where their *parents* also have social media presences. :(

I guess we still don't know if he had an accomplice then... :waitasec:

Shhh, nobody tell MsFacetious! ;)

You can't keep secrets from me especially about anything purple!

That gun would perfectly match my purple hair. :blushing:

However.... I feel like guns like I do about sailing. I'd rather be snowmobiling! :snooty:
I will let my Dad know that if I'm ever to go shooting with him... I will require that gun.
With my luck... he will go get it. :facepalm:

4life, sounds as if you are trying to set an avatar picture?

Does this help: At the top of this page, click on User CP -- then on the resulting page, look at Your Control Panel -- find Settings and Options -- then click on Edit Avatar.

How do you shrink your pic that you use for your avatar?
I used a free app...and it makes the pic unclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx