GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be extraordinarily difficult to provide medical care to TH. I would have to shut my mind off. I don't know how they get through their shift.

I didn't give him the benefit of the doubt either about how "cooperative" he may have been, but then there is the vid of him being loaded into the ambulance. Seems only one hand may be cuffed to the gurney, the other hand appears free. If he was being uncooperative, I would have thought that both hands would have been shackled. :dunno:

Where are these vd's and why are some not available now? Anyone know?? TIA

I do not think LE ever wants to shoot to kill.

Killing someone, even in the line of duty, wreaks havoc on officers and they know it. It is actually hard to kill another human being. I heard a program on this very topic maybe last year on public radio.

We are not the violent species that we think we are.

It may be to the pesticide used on the strawberries. I have that, can eat most strawberries fine but if its a batch with a certain pesticide i hive up

I posted this the other day.

Apparatus
Chopping Board
Knife
1l measuring jug
250ml measuring jug
Tea
-
strainer/sieve
Teaspoon/medicine spoon
Tall glass/spice jars/champagne flutes
Paper clip
Optional:
Hand
-
held food processor
Bowl of cold water

Ingredients
Vegetable/fruit about 3 x 3 x 3cm (~50g)
(Try onions, strawberries and kiwi-fruit. We find red onions are good as they do not make
you cry as easily as white or brown onions.)
Detergent
(washing-up liquid and shampoo work well)
Methylated spirits
(put in freezer for 1h before use)
Optional:
Meat tenderiser (found in oriental supermarkets)
Table Salt (non-iodised typ

http://www.well.ox.ac.uk/_asset/file/recipe-dna-extraction.pdf

It is very thoughtful but I wonder if guidelines for accepting blood donations have recently changed. Certain lifestyles and medications can preclude a person from being able to donate blood, or at least it used to be that way.

My friend and his husband were not allowed to donate blood when the marathon bombings happened. :(.

Oh! I see though, that it says family; so it could be extended. Sorry! :)

I said the same thing. But Alanna's Mom later clarified who it was.
It was Alanna's Mom and a friend. :seeya:

I took a couple of screenshots if it will help. One of his arms, one of when he puts his hand to his face. Sorry I couldn't get better it happened so fast.

Thanks for the screenshots.

If it was indeed TH's intention to commit suicide by cop, he had to know he was for it at that point. And have been in a deal of pain as well.

depends on the trajectory linda :twocents:

As I was wondering before, maybe he was shot from the side and the bullet went into or through his lower jaw from side to side. That would mess up his saliva production and certainly produce enough blood for it to be coming out his mouth an nose.

As I was wondering before, maybe he was shot from the side and the bullet went into or through his lower jaw from side to side. That would mess up his saliva production and certainly produce enough blood for it to be coming out his mouth an nose.

Or upward from below?

I'm glad TH survived, hopefully he'll be able to give the family some answers

I'm glad TH survived, hopefully he'll be able to give the family some answers

I hope that's the case, too, but I think it would be easier on the family for him to plead and tell the whole story to court officials rather than the family have to live through it all again, in public, in detail and with photographs.

I think TH was being uncoorperative. I dont think LE would say things like him spitting at them if it was unvoluntary. SO TH being shot in the head was an overstatement IMO. I think he was shot in the chin.

thank you gingerzmomma for explaining the CHL training here. I think texas has some of the best CHL laws in the nation where being a gun owner is taken very seriously. Its not a fashion piece, a toy, or used as an excuse to put yourself in dangerous situations.

I dont think LE found drugs in TH home. If that was the case drug charges would have been filed. I dont feel AG was drugged. IMO she was killed in the house and TH had plenty of time to pull it off.

I am still on the fence about a second person helping him. Right now, I'm having a hard time believing it. He had to have used a car or something to transport Ag's body.

Regarding TH's mom. Lets just say I'm not on the sympathy train. To be honest I rarely feel compassion for any perps family. Especially those that hurt or kill children and animals. Most of the time the family is full of strangeness and dysfunction or symapthetic enablers.

I hope that's the case, too, but I think it would be easier on the family for him to plead and tell the whole story to court officials rather than the family have to live through it all again, in public, in detail and with photographs.

Still have my fingers crossed for something like a massive lethal infection, severe brain damage, irreversible coma, quadriplegic

He's still hospitalized ? Correct?

Still have my fingers crossed for something like a massive lethal infection, severe brain damage, irreversible coma, quadriplegic

As far as we know. It's really quiet today. I was hoping for news of progress of some sort after everything that came out on Friday.......

I believe he has been moved from ICU to a room that is considered under the jurisdiction of Tarrant County Corrections.

I'm not nearly caught up yet so sorry if this has been just asked and answered but did they catch the person who set the fire?

I still think that holder was down when he fired his gun because of the bullet being lodged in Ladattos hip.
Holder answered the door in his pants, no shirt on, gun in waistband behind his back. Officers said they wanted to talk to him, he refused, they told him he was under arrest, he reaches back produces the gun. Officer Farrell tried to get the gun from him, I think Holder and Farrell both went down. Holder then fired his gun, hitting officer Ladatto. I think from the trajectory of that bullet it was fired in an upward angle.
Richardson fired at Holder, I think he was down and not standing.

I was trying to find that quote from Damon Ing - "he can't talk and we don't expect him to be able to anytime soon" or whatever he said. I think that's pretty close. Anyone remember where the link was for that? I did a couple Google News searches but couldn't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edlynch