GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In cases like this, I do believe in DP and I think any cheap form will do........cruel? well the perp never cared how cruel his crime was to his little victim...................MOO

Well, you know how punishments can be cruel and they can be unusual but they cannot be cruel AND unusual. Not that TH can get the death penalty. which is simply not fair. He needs to be gone off this earth.

I can't make the suspicions of TH's 'female relative' fit. Think if it was her car, she'd already be in custody. And don't think she'd use her own 'relative's' belt to secure the tarp. Might as well just call the police at that point.

As was stated upthread, I think it was all concealment, not respect or regret for the body.

Something I never considered before.
her pantie were on her.
Pulled up? At her ankles? On her head? Just on top of her body? Where? Do we know?

IIRC, the phrasing was usually 'dressed only in her underwear'. So I do think she was wearing them.

I find myself thinking about the boys who found her. Not about any complicity in the crime, mind you. Don't go there. Anyway, I wonder about them living in that neighborhood with TH. It appears that he is a bully and a psychopath. Did he terrorize them? Abuse them? I wonder what info they might have had for the police. In my experience, neighborhood kids always know what other neighborhood kids are about. Not that they would know what he had done but they would know how he was. I hope they are ok.

ITA with this...........does it sound like what a messed up 17 year old would do? or an older person perhaps female? Just wondering about this ..........

That is what it would indicate to me. I don't want to go too far down that path...TOS and all.

Us dang atheists!

:) just keeping in real:)

I actually thought about purchasing the Amityville Horror House like the 5th time it was up for sale. Until I heard people are always slinking around it.

I'm afraid of the living... World is full of twisted freaks!

In cases like this, I do believe in DP and I think any cheap form will do........cruel? well the perp never cared how cruel his crime was to his little victim...................MOO

The crueler the better imo.
Or should I say the more painful the better.
Precious Alanna should have never had her life and chance to grow up taken away.

You shouldn't be able to see them unless you worked for an agency that gave you access to those records, sealed or not. Per my understanding of juvenile law, what the TJJD (Texas Juvenile Justice Department) code means is that those "sealed" records can now be "opened" for judicial purposes in regards to the person that committed a crime in an adult court, or for background checks.
For example if I was arrested at age 14 for drug possession and completed my probation or residential lockup time, and then had my record sealed, when I'm pulled over at age 24 and they run my name they aren't going to see that I was arrested at age 14 for drugs. However, if those records are now "opened" because I committed a felony later on, or I never had my records sealed, they may pull up when my info is run.

I could be wrong, the internet seems to have everything, but it is my understanding that a juvenile's criminal history can not be made public unless they are tried as an adult, or make that history public themselves.

He has not yet been convicted, nor has the case been adjudicated, so none of his (TH's) juvenile records would have been released, and will not be released until the aforementioned conditions have been met. That is my take on the way the statute reads, anyway.

Thank you all kindly for the responses. :blowkiss:

Someone mentioned earlier about TH not having a Facebook until 2012 and that it was odd for kids in our day and age (AWESOME observation!), I just found a FB page for a TH that started in 2010. For multiple reasons I think it's his, has anyone seen this page?

That was me! I have not seen this page but would be very interested in viewing. Good grab that you found one!

I dont believe in ghosts. Put me living in a home someone was murdered in......I might get pretty creeped out just thinking about it! But I don't think I would think of a ghost.
jmo

I'm about 90% non ghost believer. But I can't shake that last 10%. Not a chance I'd live in a house where someone was murdered!!

I find myself thinking about the boys who found her. Not about any complicity in the crime, mind you. Don't go there. Anyway, I wonder about them living in that neighborhood with TH. It appears that he is a bully and a psychopath. Did he terrorize them? Abuse them? I wonder what info they might have had for the police. In my experience, neighborhood kids always know what other neighborhood kids are about. Not that they would know what he had done but they would know how he was. I hope they are ok.

Well, they lived near where she was dumpled That was a mile away from TH's home. When I was a kid, I know I didn't have a lot of experiences with kids a mile away. I kind of think they would have spoken with the press about TH already, since they spoke to the press about finding her.

:) just keeping in real:)

I actually thought about purchasing the Amityville Horror House like the 5th time it was up for sale. Until I heard people are always slinking around it.

I'm afraid of the living... World is full of twisted freaks!

Don't We know! Ha!
My daughter's ex husband (stalker crazy maniac animal abuser) (just saying)
and he always told us the freaks come out at night!

Can someone who has been here "from the first" tell me whether we might happen to know whether the Gallaghers' garage door was open during the day that Alanna went missing? (I am NOT pointing fingers at her family, believe me.)

I remember someone, local or neighbor, saying that a good many folks in the neighborhood often leave their garages open -- I think they were maybe talking about TH sometimes sitting in his -- and this is what sparked my wondering about the G's garage -- that, and the fact that the car fire was started so close to it.

I'm about 90% non ghost believer. But I can't shake that last 10%. Not a chance I'd live in a house where someone was murdered!!

I have no fear. That's how sure I am.
im with Linda7NJ! Great deal.....I'll buy!
Love those who won't!

I am mystified.

People in the neighborhood knew a child had been found? How?

TH was telling people it was AG. What people, where?

The Gallaghers were searching for AG. No one they talked to knew that a child had been found?

Well, they lived near where she was dumpled That was a mile away from TH's home. When I was a kid, I know I didn't have a lot of experiences with kids a mile away. I kind of think they would have spoken with the press about TH already, since they spoke to the press about finding her.

I dunno. Maybe neighborhoods were more connected when/where I grew up. I knew kids a mile away; even miles away. We'd ride our bikes to each others houses. We knew each others older and/or younger siblings since we'd be in school together. We knew who the creeps were.

I am mystified.

People in the neighborhood knew a child had been found? How?

TH was telling people it was AG. What people, where?

The Gallaghers were searching for AG. No one they talked to knew that a child had been found?

I imagine a few select people -- close neighbors at the site she was found, their close friends in the neighborhood -- probably got wind of it pretty quickly.

But I'm thinking, by the time most of the neighborhood knew and were talking about it -- and TH saying it was Alanna -- the Gallaghers probably already knew from LE that a child had been found and that she was, in fact, Alanna -- but the neighborhood at large did not yet know the identity.

I dunno. Maybe neighborhoods were more connected when/where I grew up. I knew kids a mile away; even miles away. We'd ride our bikes to each others houses. We knew each others older and/or younger siblings since we'd be in school together. We knew who the creeps were.

It might be like that in their neighborhood! I live in the same neighborhood I grew up in, about 15 minutes from them. We aren't connected like that here, to neighbors a mile or more away. Like I said, it could be totally different in their neighborhood! I do find it odd they haven't said anything about TH now, if they knew him in some way. Unless, they were advised not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals