GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bessie please correct me if I'm wrong. But I think bessie means by neighbours and people who knew TH, on fb and social media and in the media. Not posters on WS. Which MOO I think LE asked them not to, so that TH wasn't spooked?

I remember posters, possibly yourself included mentioning on here about their suspicions about how TH looked at the camera and his demeanour when LE were at his house, and I recall thinking the same but I thought they may have been there in relation to tips about the red truck, because his vehicle is red. We couldn't know about his behaviour until that point because there was no mention of him in MSM prior. I think that is bessies point?

Good point. I did read very early on on a Saignaw News FB page that the neighbors suspected and did not trust TH. So he was a problem kid before not after the fact.

Good point. I did read very early on on a Saignaw News FB page that the neighbors suspected and did not trust TH. So he was a problem kid before not after the fact.

I was looking too I must have missed them. Do you know if they were removed? I know a certain someone (KH) posted a lot on there and I'm not sure if their posts were removed or just disappeared with the FB account. I did see someone say on July 2nd (time is UK so it may have been the 1st still in TX, 6 hours behind there) to ask them to delete their post which contained the victims name before she was identified.

I don't believe TH had sex with men at all. I think he lied to explain the hose photo and to lead LE to think he was not sexually interested in females (or children in general). JMO

Spent today doing my expenses for last month. So depressing: going through my receipts from July 1st made me think about where she was/what was happening at the time I was having lunch, getting gas, stopping to pick up a few things before we left on family vacation the next day......I was even in Watauga that afternoon (right next to Saginaw). So sad.

I don't believe TH had sex with men at all. I think he lied to explain the hose photo and to lead LE to think he was not sexually interested in females (or children in general). JMO

Unless he made them up as a ruse he had multiple CL personal ads with pictures and contact info looking for men up until a day before he was apprehended. I'm inclined to believe he actually did have sex with men. JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I tend to disagree.

Um, I think he did. Regularly. For money.

Bottoms up!

Unless he made them up as a ruse he had multiple CL personal ads with pictures and contact info looking for men up until a day before he was apprehended. I'm inclined to believe he actually did have sex with men. JMO

I don't believe TH made it up either, but matou could be right about him confessing that to LE to throw them off the scent of him as a child rapist/killer.

I was looking too I must have missed them. Do you know if they were removed? I know a certain someone (KH) posted a lot on there and I'm not sure if their posts were removed or just disappeared with the FB account. I did see someone say on July 2nd (time is UK so it may have been the 1st still in TX, 6 hours behind there) to ask them to delete their post which contained the victims name before she was identified.

Not sure if they are still there. I read them the day of around July 1st-5th time period.
Unsure I can link to any fb pages though. It's rumors from neighbors and not MSM facts.

Spent today doing my expenses for last month. So depressing: going through my receipts from July 1st made me think about where she was/what was happening at the time I was having lunch, getting gas, stopping to pick up a few things before we left on family vacation the next day......I was even in Watauga that afternoon (right next to Saginaw). So sad.

I am just grateful my kids stay home with me on Mondays so we did not go anywhere as we normally do other weekdays and pass through Bridle Trail. I wonder if he was one of the people I saw talking on the street corner the next morning? *shudder*

I'm of the opinion that he had sex with men.

TH's tendency to confess before anyone has asked any questions (telling about his sex with men, giving away Alanna's identity before it had been revealed, etc.) makes me think he has the ADHD tendency to blurt without thinking.

Yes, I was just updated moments ago about this info. I missed the action on here last night. Too bad it can't be discussed since it broke at least one Canadian case open with the help from WS sleuthers in terms of motive for murder. See the Nicole Marie Paquette case on here. JMO

Thinking out loud.....but was wondering what differentiates a "murderer" from a "serial killer" (besides number of people killed, obviously). Found this article which I found snippets from quite interesting based on our historical conversations:

http://www.nc-cm.org/article213.htm

A large distinction that separates serial killers from other murderers are their motives to kill. Normally homicides are committed due to disputes that range from family affairs, gang violence, financial difficulties, and disputes between lovers and between friends. "A psychokiller, I should make clear, is not a regular murderer. A murderer has a vendetta, a nice specific personal thing against his victim" (Corin 188). Unlike that of a normal homicide, serial killers are only driven by instinct and a desire to kill. Due to these sexual desires and the need to fulfill their arousing fantasies it often drives these individual to murder those who are complete strangers. Though serial killers only make up for one percent murderers nearly a dozen account for one hundred to two hundred murders annually (Fox 102).

Unlike in the movie Silence of the Lambs where Dr. Hannibal Lector is a man of intelligence and riddles with an above average IQ, most serial killers do not have an education past that of high school.

[/CIn a study of sixty two male serial killers, Eric Hicky a criminologist found that, forty eight percent of them had been rejected as children by a parent or some other important person in their lives (Fox 113). Though this happens to many children, it certainly represents a turning point for those who become serial killers. Once rejected many of these killers begin to dive into their self indulgences and are unable to understand how and who they are when going through puberty. "The social experiences which make people dangerous violent criminals are the significant experiences rather than the trivial ones in their lives" (Athens 19).OLOR]

No, not in Texas. You don't have to do any testing, or annual meetings with supervisors. Texas State Law Requirements Regarding Home Schooling are quoted below. This is what the law says, but the reality is that there is no means of officially confirming or monitoring this. Basically, unless someone reported you for neglect, you would never be asked to verify the following. Also, these requirements can be met in very creative ways. There is also a support group called the Texas Homeschool Coalition that has attorneys who will help you legally defend yourself as a homeschooler should you ever be called into question. The first thing they advise is that you don't have to answer to anyone unless they have a warrant, and you shouldn't.

That's from this link: http://thsc.org/homeschooling-in-texas/state-requirements/

Just to add to what you've said. The reason why it's like this, is because honeschooling is regarded as a private school. In Texas, private schools are not regulated by the state. They ONLY regulate schooling that is funded by tax dollars.

Going out on a limb, here, but we're not making much progress with what we have.

TH had sex with men. Perhaps one of those men was a neighbor, a fine upstanding citizen who nobody would suspect of sodomy, and he'd like to keep it that way. I'll call him "Mr. X". So, when TH walked to his house and said "X, dude, you gotta help me. You have to dump a body, or the cops will come, and I'll have to tell them all about you."

Mr. X backed up to TH's garage, picked up Alanna, dumped her a few streets away, and hightailed it to McDonalds/Walmart/pick up his wife from work, thereby establishing an alibi for why his car was seen leaving and re-entering the neighborhood.

And, yeah, he wore gloves.

So...he'd rather potentially be known as a man who helps hide the body of a raped, and murdered child? OR, even be suspected of participated in the rape and murder of a child? Potentially be in jail for a LONG time? I think an upstanding citizen would rather be known for fooling around with men. You don't go to jail for sleeping with men. I don't see a man dumping a body under those circumstances.
JMO

So...he'd rather potentially be known as a man who helps hide the body of a rapes, and murdered child? OR, even be suspected of participated in the rape and murder of a child? Potentially be in jail for a LONG time? I think an upstanding citizen would rather be known for fooling around with men. YOu don't go to jail for sleeping with men. I don't see a man dumping a body under those circumstances.
JMO

Agreed, I think for the poster's theory to work for me, TH would have to know of things in said citizen's past beyond " sleeping with men". In that case, though -- maybe.

So was TH pacing around on the sidewalk for some other reason (waiting for someone to pick him up?) JMO

So...he'd rather potentially be known as a man who helps hide the body of a rapes, and murdered child? OR, even be suspected of participated in the rape and murder of a child? Potentially be in jail for a LONG time? I think an upstanding citizen would rather be known for fooling around with men. YOu don't go to jail for sleeping with men. I don't see a man dumping a body under those circumstances.
JMO

Well as long as we are playing what if..........what if Mr. X went along because this is not the first child involved, only the first child that was murdered. Thinking about the child sex ring thing in Mineola Tx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx